A strange meeting

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please halmeoni!" I was standing there,looking up to my Grandma with big puppy eyes. "Please let me have those cute kittens pleaaaaase!"

 

Grandma was just looking at me and sighed. "Okay okay salang you can keep those kittens only if you look after them..."

 

After I heard this hugged her as thight as I could and kissed at her cheek "Thank you halmeoni!"

 

Grandma sighed "I only allow that because you look at bit happier since that day..." I looked at the gound and sighed "Well what did you expect from me? It's still in my head as if that happend yesterday....I will buy some stuff for those kitten can you please look after them until i'm back?" Grandma only nodded and I headed out.

 

When I was walking down the street I saw a big riot some meters away. What's going on there? When I came closer to that crowd I saw there were only girls and they were scream loud....very loud. Urgh I hate it when people are loud....especially fangirls!

 

I could only hear some words like "Omg" "....how hot...." or "It's chanyeol oppa!"..... Errr wait Chanyeol? Isn't Chanyeol the name of some guy that is in a famous boygroup....what name was is.... "AHHHHHH CHANYEOL IS HERE.....KYAAAAAAAAHHHH" Uff that fangirl next to me screamed a way to-.....  isn't that Ji Hyun and Jujin? I should get outta here! 

 

I tried to go away from this crowd but I was pushed so hard towards the front until I was pushed out of the cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter