Chanyeol's PoV Part 2

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------Chanyeol's PoV Part 2-----

 

We went home and I went directly towards my own room. I sat down on my sofa and thought of her. I guess she still couldn't forget about that day..... I closed my eyes to chill a bit but that didn't work at all.....Suddenly Baekhyun brust into my room with his loud voice. "Anyeo Chanyeol!! Want to play Wii with us?" I sighed and opened my eyes and tried to smile as usal "Aish Hyung stop screaming. Yes I'm coming and also stop to burst into my room!" Beakhyun only grinned and went ut of my room, without closing the door. "Sometimes I think that guy is still a child" I stood up and walked into the livingroom, where everybody was gathering. Sehun was yawning and looked a bit tired. 

 

"Hyung can I sleep on the sofa?" Kai nodded and Baekhyun grinned widely. "Don't do anything weird with or I kill you guys....." I laughed and the others joined to. "So what should we play?" I looked at every single person here and they were thinking.

 

"How about Mario?" Suho laughed and everybody nodded. "Sounds nice..." I replied and we played for about a hour while Sehun slept on the sofa.

 

We got tired and it was about 10 p.m. when Suho suddenly spoke up and said: "Chanyeol and Sehun will go to a new school tommorow, while the others will goind to school the day after tommorow." I was suprised when I heard that. "Err hyung why school? And also why are you guys going the day after tommorow to school?" 

 

Suho replied with a smile "Well I think it would be good to change the school...We need to attend some meetings and you guy don't need to come...." Chanyeol sighed "Okay I wish everybody a good night I'm tired!" I went into my room, changed my clothes and fell on my bed. Aish what a long day.... I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

/Next day/

 

I woke up when the sun was shining directly into my eyes.... Uff I hate that... When I opened my eyes I stood up and walked towards Sehuns room. When I opened the door I could see that he was still asleep and kicken softly into his stomach and said with a loud happy voice "Wake up Maknae!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter