Fate?

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we arrived at home my phone,that was in my jacket pocket, was ringing. I took out my phone and looked at the screen. It was Sunyoung. I answered it with a sigh: "Yeoboseo?". "*Sniff* Mai you were in the hospital?? Wae? What happened? I was worrying all day. *sob*" I smiled after I heard her voice. "I'm fine Sunyoung. I had a bad dream and didn't eat anything in the morning. Nothing serious so stop crying. It's a long story, can we meet at the park?" 

 

"Yes we can...In 30 Minutues in the park?" I could hear that she was cleaning her nose. "Yes It's okay let's meet then." I hung up and took a deep breath. It's alright...

 

----------------------------------------20 Minutes later--------------------------------------------------

 

I arrived at the park a bit early so I sat down on a bench. It was very dark, but the lights of the laterns were bright enough to see something. There was nobody at that park so I felt a bit uneasy. I was afraid of dark places since I'm a kid. I heard noices of some men. They sound like they were drunk. I hope I won't see them....

 

I could see them to get closer to me and looked at me. "They guys I think today is our lucky day! Look at that beauty!" Aish why did they need to notice me? I stood up und tried to walk away but a hand grabbed my arm from behind and pushed me hard backwards. "Hey where are you going sweetheart?" I tried to push him away but that guy was strong. 

 

I screamed but one of that guys immdiately layed his hand on my mouth. "Why are you screaming sweetie? Let's just have little bit fu-" I slapped that guy across his face and looked disguisted at him. "You're disguisting bastard! I would never do these kind of stuff with you!" I tried to walk away but the man began to scream angrily at me and looked like he wants to kill me. "YOU B**CH! HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME HUH?!" He raised his hand to slap me. I immediately closed my eyes.

 

"P-Please stop it, it hurts!" A little girl began to scream and looked at the big shadow in front of her.

 

H-Huh? What was that? I kneeled down und hugged my knees of fear. I didn't heard anthing or felt anything. This sentence was stuck in my mind and repeated all over the time. Why? What is that? When did that happen? Who is that girl? W-who is the shadow??? There were a lots of questions in my mind but I couldn't find an answer. 

 

Suddenly somebody shook me lightly and I came back to my sense. "Are you alright?" I opened my eyes and saw a rather cute looking guy in front of me - looking worried at my face. "I'm fine..." I looked his face closely. He looks like a little cute kid but he was defilintly older than me because I could see his six packs because his shirt was ed. I immediately held my hands on my eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" 

 

"Huh? Why are apologizing? Ah...!" I guess he finally realized that.... "So you can look now!" I put my hands down and looked at him. "Thank you for saving me... I was really scared. It's bit rude to ask but what's your name?" He laughed. "Ou I'm sorry! My Name is Xiumin! And you?" He held out his hand and I took it. "My name is Mai." He nodded and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you! Did you probably wanted to meet your friend? A girl with long brown hairs?" I looked at him suprised. "Err yes but how did you know that?"

 

He pointed with his finger behind me and I turned around. "Sunyoung!" I could see Sunyoung with a relieved expression. She began to sob. "I was so scared when I saw you there. I asked that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter