Hard Schoolday

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally we have break. I went with Sunyoung to the cafeteria. In the cafeteria was huge crowd of girls. They were screaming and talking hysterically. I looked to Sunyoung and she looked at me with a suprised face. We walked towards a girl,that was in our class,and asked her what happened there. She was smiling britghtly at us and said "Omg you can't believe...Except Sehun from EXO there is Chanyeol too!! He's a class over us!"

 

I was shocked when heard that I looked like someone punched me at my face. Why is that guy here????? I began to get angry and bit my lower lip. Suyoung pushed herself through the crowd to see him. I got out the caferteria and wolked into the classroom. There was nobody around - thank god. I took out my MP3-Player and listened to my favorite music.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9zbZGB2gE

 

I closed my and listened to the nice sound that was calming my loud beating heart. I thought of different things that was going through my mind. What does he want from me? Why this school? What's in his mind? What should I do?

 

I don't know how long I was sitting there with closed eyes and listening different songs but when somebody was shaking, I opened my eyes immediately and looked into 2 pairs of brown eyes. These were not Sunyoungs eyes - this were Chanyeols eyes. On his face you could she a bright amused smile. Gosh that guy is... I growled and spoke up with an annoyed voice "You little- ... what are you doing here???"

 

Chanyeol stood straight and laughed. "Haha your friend invited us to talk with her here in the classroom and I found you here, sitting on the chair and looking with a strange and funny face haha" He grinned wide.

 

The first time in my life a had a pressure to hit or should I say kill a person. This guy is an annyoing rich bastard! I stood up and left the classroom without saying a word.

 

I walked to the woman toilet and looked myself on the mirror. I could hear some girl talking. I knew immediately that this voices were Ji Hyuns and Jujins voices. I could hear that they were talking about Chanyeol and Sehun. I didn't really listened to them and washed my face. When I was drying my face I could hear that those two went out of the cabin and said to me: "How much you clean your face you will always look ugly haha! Nobody want to date someone like you not even Sehun or Chanyeol haha" After they said that they left finally. I looked up and saw me once more in the mirror. 

 

It's true what they said. I never had a boyfriend and I don't even know what love is. I'm also not interested in guys because they're only playboys. You know that stuff with having an realtionship and then betraying the partner. I guess being betrayed and left alone - that is the reason why I don't want a realtionship. I guess I'm to afraid t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter