Hard Day ~

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my mouth to say something but that "strange" guy was pressing his hand on my mouth. "Shh..." 

 

That "Strange" guy was waering sunglasses, mouthmask, and a strange Michel Jackson hat. I could clearly see that this was Chanyeol... Aish why do I need to meet that goddamn guy everywhere? Is he following me??? 

 

I looked at my strange expression that was reflecting from that sunglasses. He (finally) let go me go and said to the clerk. "I buy that dress miss."

 

That clerk was a bit confused because this guy looks like a criminal. I bit my lower lip to hold back my laugher because that woman looks so funny. The clerk finally spoke "Err ah yes sir you want to pay that dress your credit card or-"

 

"STOP" intervene and looked at him with an icy glare. "I can't accept that and also are you following me or what?" I was clearly pissed at that guy. "Hyung what is it?" another guy, that seem to know Chanyeol, joined to us, also wearing sunglasses,mouthmask and a hat (it's a cappy but better that that strange that Chanyeol is wearing).

 

Chanyeol looked to him and sighed. "Aish I want to buy that young lady there..." the pointed at me "...that beautiful dress..." know he was pointing at the display window where that dress was "...but she refuses"

 

That guy laughed "Haha hyung that seems to be nice." He layed his hand on Chanyeols should. Chanyeol sighed and turned around. "Miss iI pay that dress with my credit card." 

 

"Wha." I looked at him with a flustered face "You can't do that! I won't accept it!!" Chanyeol looked back at me "Nah won't you just shut up? It's a gift from me so accept it already pouty." Pouty?! Aish that guy is really pissing me off! Who does he think he is??? I glared at him but he didn't even move. The clerk walked with a stiff position to the cash register and Chanyeol followed him.

 

That strange guy looked at me "You who he is?" I only nodded. "It's that guy from EXO....I forgot his name" I looked emotionless towards him. He started to laugh again "Hahaha you're are so strange. It's Chanyeol.' He hold his hand to me "I'm the the maknae of EXO Sehun." I took his hand slightly confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter