Sequel: One Evening

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ONE EVENING

 

 

Sequel Part/2

 

 

“Why are you smiling like this?” Baekhyun tickled her neck with his breath, Taeyeon shivered, trying to push his face snuggled in the crook of her collarbone away from the sofa but the bint was useless, she could only stay still and let this deeply-in-need-of-her boyfriend frolic for some hours or so.

 

“When did I even smile like this?” Now he was burying his nose into her hair, inhaling the natural perfumy scent within streaks of blonde locks. “Right now? Does it count?” He raised a brow, tightening the arms around her torso, the teasing in his voice belonged to the most intimate bandy of affection between the couple, Taeyeon kicked his leg and sent him an unintimidating glare. “Of course not.” She wouldn’t admit it anyway.

 

“Is it because of me?” She silently rolled her eyes but the red tinge of blush nevertheless made Baekhyun chuckled. “How was Lyon?” He asked, pressing her head down to his shoulder. “Dream came true, you’ll understand.”

 

The expected gusto and enthusiasm did not appear in her flat mumbling of reply, he frowned slightly before engulfing her into his arms fully and etched an kiss on her head as if comforting, as if apologizing. Of course he understood, imagining her standing in the street of her favorite, sadness stuffed in without the loved one by her side, and because himself had experienced the long and disconsolate ordeal of waiting, of course he understood how she felt, it was almost an unerasable memory. Sometimes, Baekhyun really wished his girlfriend could complain more about him, but Taeyeon never fuss about a single thing even she was hurt, by him. Perhaps that was why he loved her so much.

 

His hands on her thin body tightened, lips vaguely brushed across her forehead. “Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?”

 

Taeyeon lifted her head from his embrace, lazily sticked out her little tongue. “No need, I’ve been to most places by myself.”

 

By herself. She didn’t those certain wording made his heart contracted painfully, Baekhyun heaved a deep sigh, tucking some strands of hair behind her ears then caressed her cheek gently, the pampering indulgence in his voice was melting.

 

“Don’t like me?”

 

The color of his eyes dark and profound, alluring her to say those amorous words from , Taeyeon’s pulse skipped a beat.

 

“How can I not like you...” It was then when she noticed what an embarrassing thing she just said. Lightly chuckled, Baekhyun pulled her up to face him, her words trickled into his ears like drips of warming chocolate, suddenly softened everything. “I love you. So let me take you around the city in the following days.” And this time he promised in his mind that during this two months he’d make up everything, and he’d take her, imprinting their steps at every promising places hand-in-hand.

 

She bit her lips, nodded, but looked at him again after a while. “You just got here, did you?” Baekhyun smiled to reply her question. Then she turned to take a glance and the clock. “It was quite late though, you should go rest, must be really exhausted on the plane right.” She beamed and jumped off the sofa to get the his coat rested on the cushion.

 

Baekhyun crooked a brow. “What is that for?”

 

Taeyeon didn’t seem to understand what he was talking about as she froze in the midst of her action, watching him came closer, the suit was still in her hands while her body was directed towards the door of her apartment.

 

“Taengoo ah...” He twitched the corner of his lips very forcefully.

 

“You’re not seriously kicking me out of your apartment right?”

 

Her eyes blinked a few time more than necessary and opened to speak, but found out he was stating exactly her instinct told her to do.

 

“Ah…...” She let out a shaky laugh, nothing else followed.

 

Awkward silence.

 

“...It’s a single apartment?” How to phrase this, her brain was having a series of clashing and clinking right now.

 

“You don’t want me?” Baekhyun deliberately sounded pathetic that Taeyeon didn’t even realize the masked up smirk behind his pleading expression.

 

“Of course I want you——” And her voice pushed the brake, suddenly the annoyance boiled up from her neck. “Byun Baekhyun,” She gritted. “Stop making me say those kind of things.” Baekhyun couldn’t resist his girlfriend’s adorableness anymore as pressed back a wide smile, lurching forwards to wrap her petite body in his arms tightly.

 

“Um, I want you too.”

 

There were already steam burning from the face against his chest.

 

Yep, she was successfully flirted by her boyfriend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter