CH/14 Dressing Room

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Taeyeon had no idea this was going to party.

 

              She was dragged all the way to the dressing room without knowing what was going on when she was just peacefully walking on the hallway to grab a book. Hyoyeon and Yuri appeared extra excited as they literally hauled Taeyeon away and leaving her dumbfounded between their strong grasp on each side of her arms, very identical to yesterday's kidnap if Baekhyun as considered in this case.

 

              They threw the confused girl in the chair in front of a huge mirror fringed in elaborate framework in style of 18th century fashion, her grandmother's favorite or so, and both leaped to her side as Hyoyeon and Yuri started to examine Taeyeon from her hair down to her toes, there are smirks on the two girl's face.

 

              Why am I in the dressing room?" Taeyeon looked around the chamber and was not fast enough to react to the fact there was a big event taking place this evening. Yuri pranced on her right and smiled.

 

              "We're going on a party tonight."

 

              "A party?" Taeyeon shrieked. The word party wasn't really outlandish for anyone who actually passed their high school time which was known by teenagers' famous extravagance on it. But Taeyeon was not like any of those friends of hers, partying till they were wasted and totally drunk. She thought there would be rules about party yet she knew none because she simply hadn't been to one. Taeyeon in worry and Hyoyeon knew it instantly.

 

              "Not a party type right? That's why you're not excited?" Hyoyeon said and opening the wardrobe taking out some flamboyant dresses Taeyeon wouldn't think she would wear them at any circumstances.

 

              "Too bad, but you'll get used to it. C'mon girls, let's get yourself fab up!" Yuri and Hyoyeon were cheering jubilantly while Taeyeon just stared at them weird, she didn't really think her going on a party was a right decision, a night with complete silence for her to study college stuff would be a much better and appropriate option. Turning her head to the mirror Taeyeon looked at her reflection. Plain. That was all she could come up with to describe herself. How was she a qualified participant in party?

 

              "Hey, you're going to be fine. Maybe you don't have much self-confidence but I'm so freaking sure you're going to look hot in those outfits." Hyoyeon tugged Taeyeon up to the wardrobe and dumped a pile of colorful dresses into Taeyeon's arms, they were heavier than what she thought and it felt like her arms were going to crush. Taeyeon's eyes observed those dresses, most of them were quite revealing and all were sparkling. Neon, pink, bright blue...Taeyeon grimaced. Couldn't there be a normal color?

 

              Yuri had already put on a sapphire long dress, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter