Meeting the Yong family

Why don't you like me too?

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

I wonder what mr and mrs yong are like, I'm getting kind of nervous just thinking that yoseob oppa and I have to stay in a complete strangers house. Okay, maybe not a complete stranger but I don't think I've met him and his wife before. Oh! Did Umma and appa say that mr and mrs yong has a son? Hmm, I wonder how he looks like. Is he handsome? Wah, it'll be great to live with a handsome guy! We can become friends and.. -face palm- Aish, yah! Yang minyoung! What are you thinking! You haven't even met him and you're thinking so far away already? Relax minyoung, relax.

"yoseob oppa.. Aren't u nervous?" I said as I tugged at his sleeve.

"ani, since umma and appa have chosen and trusted us in their care, they must be really nice people. Why? Is my little sister nervous?" yoseob oppa said.

" a-ani. I'm just curious about how you feel." i stuttered. *Aish! Yang min young, you just gave yourself away. Congrats.*

" haha, if you're nervous it's ok! Oppa is here, oppa will protect you, I promise." yoseob oppa said.

" thAnk you oppa! Saranghae!" I said and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

Yoseob oppa blushed. "yah! Why the sudden attack of affection!"

I just chuckled " oppa you know, for a 19year old, you're still quite cute.. And shy!"

< YOSEOB'S POV >

Aish this minyoung. I really don't get her. One moment she's all angry with me and the next moment, she's giving me compliments. But she's cute like that and i like it.

The car stopped and I assumed we had reached mr and mrs yong's house.

"yah, minyoung-ah.. We've reached. Get up!" I said.

"mmmm.. Neh.." she said.

We both walked into the house with our luggages and both our mouths formed and 'O' shape. We both stepped into the living room and found mr and mrs yong waiting for us along with their son.

"ah! You must be yoseob! And this must be minyoung! Welcome welcome! Do make yourself at home!" mr yong said.

"ah! What a lovely lady we have here. I'm glad to have another female in the house!" mrs yong said.

" good afternoon mr and mrs yong. We're pleased to meet you. And this is ...?" I said pointing to their son?

"ah, sorry for not introducing him. He's my son, Yong Jun Hyung. He'll be going to the same school as both of you which is Kirin high school. You'll love it there. The people there are all friendly." mrs yong said while smiling. 

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

" hello, nice to meet you. Yong Jun Hyung  imnida." i said while sticking out my hand ready for them to shake it.

Yoseob shook it firmly while minyoung shook it shyly. she even blushed when she held my hand. eww, that's such a turn-off. Girls like her aren't confident at all! But i guess, it would be fun to mess around for just this time.

" OMO, you're blushing. I guess this is the first time you shook a guys hand? " I smirked and turned to leave.

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

" OMO, you're blushing. I guess this is the first time you shook a guys hand? " junhyung smirked and turned to leave.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! DID HE JUST SMIRK AT ME? what! this guy is so arrogant and proud! Although he's handsome, that's not a good way for him to leave a first impression! Is he really this Cold towards everyone?

" Aigo! Mian! i hope you don't mind him. He's always been like that to everyone." Mr Yong said.

"A-ani. it's okay. i won't put it to heart." I said.

-- At our room-- ( Yes, yoseob and you share the same room but not the same bed. )

< YOSEOB'S POV >

" Minyoung ah, are you okay? JunHyung's attitude towards you was a bit harsh! I have a bad feeling about this guy minyoung-ah"

" Yoseob oppa.. does he not like me? why is he treating me like that? i don't know why but i feel like someone just stabbed me a  million times when he said those words to me." Minyoung said.

" ANIYO! wae? are you... falling for him?" I said

" OPPA ........"

*knock knock *

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

" OPPA....." 

argh, this 2 siblings are so loud its so irritating. I knocked on their door and Yoseob opened.

" ah, Yoseob ah, these are your uniforms. school will be starting tomorrow at 8.00 so we have to leave the house by 7.30. Dont stay up too late..I don't want to be late for class just because of you and your sister," i said and before I left, I looked at minyoung and gave her a smirk. Hah,i bet she must be fuming now.

----------

hello! It's b2utyally here! Hope u like this chap although it's a bit short. Comment and subscribe please! :)