Confession

Why don't you like me too?

--- AT THE CAFE ------

< YOSEOB'S POV >

why does minyoung look so sad? is something disturbing her? or maybe she doesn't feel comfortable with dujun and the others here.

" minyoung-ah~" i sang.

" neh oppa?" she replied.

" are you okay? you seem lost in thoughts... Wanna share with oppa what's wrong?" i said.

" ani oppa, i'm fine! i'm just tired that's all. " she smiled at me.

sigh.. i've been with her since she was a baby and she's expecting me to believe that? i hope suzy and hyuna will be able to cheer her up though!

< HYUNA'S POV >

" minyoung-ah, wanna talk to us? we can listen and maybe provide some advice if we can. " i said to her and smiled.

"hyuna.. suzy.. i think...i think.. i'm in love." minyoung said.

" BWOH! WHAT! who's the lucky guy minyoung-ah?" suzy said.

" But.. i'm not supposed to fall in love with him! i'm supposed to hate him. i dont know why this is happening to me. i'm confused." Minyoung said.

" is this guy perhaps.. Junhyung? or is it dujun?dongwoon?gikwang? nah, i don't suppose you hate 3 of them.. hmm, then the highest possibility would be junhyung. do you like him minyoung-ah?" I said.

" .... why are you all so good at guessing? Its unfair! *sigh* neh, it's junhyung. " Minyoung said.

" Minyoung ah, we already guessed since long ago that you liked junhyung. Its just that we didn't bring it up." I said and suzy nodded.

" what should i do? should i let him know i like him? what if he rejects me? what should i do then?" Minyoung said.

" woahh~ chill girl! hmm, as of what you should do, maybe you should confess to him through letters! put it in his locker! oh, and remember to leave your contact number and your name there!" Suzy said.

" he already has my number.." Minyoung said.

" ahh, then that's better! hmm, then if he rejects you and you really really like junhyung, you shouldn't give up you know! Let him know your sincerity!" I said.

<  MINYOUNG'S POV >

hmm, should i? just thinking about it makes me sooo nervous! and i've to see him pratically everyday since we're living in the same house. But isn't that worse? If he doesn't accept me, it would be sooo awkward! ahhhh what should i do? maybe i should just write the letter and see how it goes from there.

" ahh, i guess i'll just take the risk and give him the letter. " I said.

" That's the friend i know! Don't worry, we'll support your decision no matter what! " Hyuna said and smiled at me.

" thanks guys, i'm really lucky to have friends like you around. I should go home now and write the letter shouldn't i? have fun here though!" I said.

" yoseob oppa, dujun oppa, dongwoon oppa, gikwang oppa, mian! i just realised i've to go home and prepare something for school now, so i'll just leave first okay! seeyou at home yoseob oppa! annyeong!"  and with that, i ran off without waiting for them to say something.

<YOSEOB'S POV >

" YAH! MINYOUNG-AH!" aish this girl! we're supposed to have fun today together!  argh!

< DUJUN'S POV >

I feel disappointed when she said she had to leave. why? do i.. like her? aish, yoon dujun, get a hold of yourself, how long has it been since you met her? you can't fall in love with her that fast!

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

I ran home and got home as fast as i could.

I took out a piece of paper and breathed in. This, will be my chance to let him know i like him. minyoung-ah, FIGHTING!

" Dear JunHyung oppa... ......"

by the time i finished writing the letter, it was 6pm. ah, i'm so tired. maybe i should just sleep now. i've to wake up early tmr to put this in junhyung's locker before he comes to school.

< YOSEOB'S POV >

'' MINYOUNG-AH! it's dinner time, lets go down!" i said and went into our room. 

wow, she's asleep? and on her hand is a letter. 

i took the letter and opened it. My eyes widened as i saw she what she wrote. " saranghae, junhyung oppa."

"what?! she's in love with junhyung? but i thought she hated him? what's going on here?" I thought to myself.

"YOSEOB-AH! PALLI COME DOWN!" i heard mrs yong shout.

" NEH! COMING!" i shouted back

* Yang minyoung, you've got alot of explanation to do

------THE NEXT DAY ------------

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

* omo, it's 6.30, 1 hour before school starts.*

I jumped out of bed, got ready, ran downstairs and grabbed a bun and ran to school not bothering to wait for the bus.

* I really wonder what he's reaction will be when he reads this.. will he be happy? or will he be disgusted? ah, i'm going crazy thinking about all this.*

when i reached school ,it was 7.00. i ran to his locker and luckily no one was there. I slipped the letter into his locker and ran away to find hyuna and suzy.

" hyuna-ah! i did it, i put it in his locker!" i said.

" well done minyoung ah! wait for us! we're coming!" she replied.

< YOSEOB'S POV >

hmm? where's minyoung? she's not here neither is she downstairs. could she have gone to school already? omo, was she gonna confess to junhyung today? aish, PABO MINYOUNG PABO!!!

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

" yoseob ah, are you coming? if not i'll just head to school first. where's minyoung?" i asked.

" oh, ah, i'm coming. i think she's gone to school already, she's not at home." Yoseob replied.

what? she's not at home? why would she go to school so early anyway? 

When i reached school, i went to my locker and there's a letter for me.. hmm, i wonder who wrote this.

* Dear junhyung oppa....*  * saranghae junhung oppa* *from: minyoung*

" WHAT?! she likes me? omgomgomg. but i don't like her.. right? but why is my heart beating so fast? its not like this is the first time receiving such a letter! omo, she's got so many spelling mistakes!" I thought to myself.

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

" aish, why isnt he calling me? he should have read the letter by now!" i thought out loud.

" relax minyoung-ah, he's probably writing back a letter to you!" Suzy said.

" have confidence minyoung-ah!" hyuna said.

* SCREAMS* *AHH JUNHYUNG OPPA!*

" minyoung-ah! he's there! maybe he's looking for you minyoung-ah!!" Hyuna said.

*ahh, my heart beat! i'm gonna die of a heart attack sooner or later*

" minyoung-ah, is this what you wrote to me?" Junhyung said.

"ne-neh." I replied.

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

i handed out the same letter back to her. seems like she didn't realise its the same letter she passed to me because she said " thanks oppa, i wasn't expecting a reply."

she opened the letter and the look on her face was a face of disappointment.

" You want to confess to me, you better buck up on your spellings. you've spelt so many words wrongly, how am i supposed to understand what you're saying?" I said.

" mianhae junhyung oppa" she said and ran away. 

---------------------------------------

A/N : ahh! thanks to all the subscribers! i'm really really happy! :) I wasn't supposed to write an update today but the number of subscribers made me really really happy and therefore i'm writing an update as a way of saying thanks to you guys! :) Comment and subscribe please! :)