you...can cook?!

Why don't you like me too?

< YOSEOB'S POV >

ahh, today's friday and no one's home except for minyoung.. hmm, i wonder what she's gonna eat. i mean, i can't cook for her, i've extra vocal lessons going on till 9pm. It would have already passed dinner time..

"Sigh..." I sighed out loud

"what's wrong? what are you thinking about?" Dujun asked.

"nothing much, it's just that tonight, no one's going to be at home except for my dongsaeng Minyoung but she dosen't like to cook and she dosen't really know the area much and because of that, i'm worried about her safety and her dinner. " I said and sighed again.

"hmm...If you don't mind, I could cook for her. I can cook and for her safety.. you can trust me, and you DO trust me.. right? Since i've nothing on tonight and you're my best friend and my best friend's sister is my best friend too!" DuJun said.

" Yeah! we could help take care of her too if you like " Gikwang and Dongwoon said.

" really? you all are willing to help?! thank you so much! i'll just text minyoung to say you're coming over. Oh, i'll give you her contact number too!" I said

"Minyoung-ah, today no one's going to be at home and oppa has to stay in school till late so i've got Dongwoon,Dujun and Gikwang to come take care of you and prepare dinner for you. arraso? Oh, i've given them your number! ^^"

"Neh, oppa. thank you! :) "

---------------------------

<MINYOUNG'S POV >

" ahh, so hungry. when's the 3 musketeers coming?! ahh, hungry hungry hungry!" I said.

" minyoung-ah, Dujun here, mianhae! we'll be arriving in 5 minutes." Dujun oppa said

" ahh, arraso! it's okay oppa! see you!" I replied.

" MINYOUNG-AHHH! kekekeke, Dongwoon here, but you MUST call me Dongwoon oppa neh? keke, we're coming! see you! we'll be best friend's too! ^^ " Dongwoon oppa said.

" Ofcourse dongwoon OPPA. neh! bestfriends! :) " I replied.

" annyeong! this is my number! see you soon! -Gikwang." 

"annyeong oppa! neh! see you! " I replied.

wahhh, yoseob oppa's friends seem friendly. maybe we'll all be best friends! i'm excited!    

* DINGDONG *

"COMING COMING! "  I shouted and ran down the stairs.

"Annyeong oppas! come in come in! i'm starvinggg!" I said.

" Aigooo, cute!" DuJun said and pinched my cheeks.

"oppfhaa!" 

"kekekeke , i'll go make dinner, you and dongwoon and gikwang can go play games!" Dujun said.

"Kaja minyoung-ah! we'll have a goodtime together!" Dongwoon said.

just like that, we became good friends.

------ 30 mins later-------

" DINNER'S READY! COME AND EAT CHILDREN!" Dujun shouted.

"ahahahah! neh appa! " I said.

" YAH! WHAT APPA! " Dujun said

" heh, are you sure we can eat your cooking? i didn't know guys could cook. " 

" Don't underestimate me minyoung-ah. eat, and you shall know." Dujun said.

-------------------

A/N: B2utyally here.

ahhh, sorry for the really crappy and short chapter. I had to rush and i really didn't know what to write.Hope this is ok. comment and subscribe! :)