chap 10 :)

Why don't you like me too?

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

"i'm gonna study hard! i'm gonna make it into top 50! yes i am! i can do this!

stupid yong junhyung. you just rejected me. and you rejected me twice!  aish. so i wrote this letter for nothing then. tsk."  I thought to myself. 

 

I tore the letter in my hands and threw it into the rubbish bin.  I really had no mood to go to school though. I felt so crappy but for the sake of getting into the top 50, i guess i'll just have to tolerate.

< HYUNA'S POV >

" pss, suzy-ah. minyoung's acting strange. she never listens in class but there she is writing notes! what do you think happened?" I said.

" i dont know! but there's a high possibility that its because of Yong JunHyung. maybe she wants to be in the same class as him! you never know." Suzy said.

" yah-ish. this girl. lets just help her through the process like what best friends would do!" i said.

------- LUNCH BREAK TIME.

< SUZY'S POV >

" minyoung-ah~ let's go! i'm starving!" i said.

" ani! you guys go ahead. i'll just stay inside the classroom" Minyoung said.

" ANI! you'll faint! minyoung-ahh! take a break please! " i said and pouted.

all of a sudden Hyuna grabbed her chair and sat infront of minyoung. 

" Minyoung-ah, my friend, if you're going to go through this study thing, at least let us go through it with you. we don't want you to go through it alone! you need motivation to study! " Hyuna said.

" neh, we'll stay too! " i said.

" thanks guys, what will i ever do without you guys." Minyoung said.

------------------------------

A/N :  HELLO! haha, sorry, i know i do alot of short updates but i've got alot alot alot of things to do and i'm kindda stressed out . sorry! comment and subscribe please! :)