Feelings.

Why don't you like me too?

< HYUNA'S POV >

" yah, hyuna-ah. Do you think Minyoung likes Junhyung? she blushes whenever i mention his name." Suzy whispered to me.

"ah?! is that even possible? shall we test it out?" I said.

--when  Minyoung's singing ----

" what should i do? you are so cold to me, you don't even bother to have a conversation with me. Do you think you are so great? Just because you're smart, handsome and i like you...?" Minyoung sang.

" OMO. MINYOUNG AH, ARE YOU OKAY? are you... in love?" suzy said.

"a-a-ani! Don't assume anything! I don't like anyone. I don't like Junhyung, who said i liked him?" minyoung said.

" minyoung-ah. we didn't say you like Junhyung. you said it yourself.." I said.

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

 

" minyoung-ah. we didn't say you like Junhyung. you said it yourself.." Hyuna said.

I covered  my mouth. * Yah minyoung ah, pabo aniya? you just gave yourself away.* -face palm -

" ah, you heard wrongly ah! I didn't say anything. i-i got to go. seeyou tomorrow! bye!" I said and literally ran away from the Karaoke place.

* aish minyoung-ah you just lost all your face there, how are you going to face them tomorrow? you pabo! pabo pabo pabo!*

"oh, yoseob oppa. where's he now?" i said and tried to call him but only then realised that my phone's battery has died.

"aish, pabo. you are really a pabo." I said and started cursing myself all the way.

--- NO ONE'S POV----

As minyoung was cursing herself, she didn't realise that someone was following behind her all the way. 

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

where is this minyoung? Yoseob's already at home and its already 11pm. could she have met with trouble out there? Aish. wait..why am i even worrying for her? No Junhyung, you can't fall for her! Never! but.. its already this late. should i go check up on her? Her own brother is sleeping and he dosent even care whether Minyoung is already home? tsk. She didn't even reply my texts or calls...

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

*is.. someone following me? I feel strange.* I thought to myself and quickened my pace.

" STOPPPP!" 

* OMO! WHO IS THIS? He's only wearing a robe around himself.. is he a... FLASHER?!*

He started to his robe... NO NO NO!

" ANI!STOP! it's no use. I'll just close my eyes and not see anything! you won't make me see anything!" I screamed and tried to kick him.

As i did, my shoe fell out. NO, THAT WAS MY ONLY PRESENT FROM MY MUM!

i opened my eyes and saw the "flasher" looking at my shoe. Is he thinking of threatening me?!

"NO! DON'T PICK IT UP! ITS PRECIOUS TO ME!" i said and immediately regretted saying that because he started running away with my shoe.

" YAH! YAH! GIVE IT BACK! IT'S MINE! YAH!!!! " I screamed at him

" fine, i'll return it to you if only you look. It'll be really fast i promise! " The "flasher" said and stopped running.

" uh? wwhat.. *its really precious to me.. It won't hurt to just take a look..right?* FINE. just a look but you have to promise to return it back to me!" I said

< JUNHYUNG'S POV>

"FINE. just a look but you have to promise to return it back to me!" 

that.. sounds like minyoung. SHE'S HERE. she sounds like she's in trouble.

I started running around, searching for her, ah there she is! but wait.. that guy.. He's only wearing a robe.. and he's ing it.. 

* FLASHER*

I started running towards her.

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

Fine.. Its just a look minyoung-ah. relax. you'll get your shoe back. relax.

" of course i'll return it back! what use will i have if i took your shoe anyway? i can't even wear it." the flasher said.

" okay, lets go." i said and braced myself for the moment..

he's ing it minyoung-ah! nono! don't close your eyes. dont! 

I watched as he ed the last button and braced myself for the moment when suddenly a pair of warm hands covered my eyes and turned me around. 

I looked up and it was Junhyung. " Junhyung-ah.. wae...." I didnt even finish my sentence and he Started to run away.

I turned to look at him and he was running after the flasher.

< JUNHYUNG'S POV >

I started running after the flasher. 

He tripped and i used this opportunity to catch up with him. I grabbed him by his robe and said " What did you take from her?"

" sir, pls forgive me, plsplspls! it's my first time doing it and i promise it will be the last. Pls dont report me, jebal!" the flasher said.

I started to search around him and found Minyoung's shoe sticking out from his robe. 

I grabbed it and said " I believe this doesn't belong to you"

"ahh, yesyes." the flasher said and started to run away.

" DONT LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN!" i shouted at him and ran back to minyoung.

< MINYOUNG'S POV

i saw junhyung running towards me.

" ahh, junhyung oppa. thanks." i said.

" lets go." he said.

" why did you come look for me?" I said.

" i..it was getting late and you weren't home yet and.. i was getting worried." he whispered the last part.

---------------------

A/N : B2utyally here! :) Thats all the update for today! I updated 2 chapters because tmr i have CCA and i won't be able to update. I'll try to update every day if not every other day if possible. Thanks and Dont forget to comment and subscribe! :)