Confession time

Why don't you like me too?

--- NO ONE'S POV 

"yahh, did u hear? minyoung confessed again but she got rejected! wah, i admire her and her guts!" 

" well, i hate her guts. its sooo annoying, its obvious that junhyung-oppa doesnt want to have anything to do with her but she's just too stubborn!"

---- DUJUN'S POV 

minyoung confesssed. again.. should i comfort her? but yoseob should have already comforted her isnt it? 

yes, i guess i like her, but she obviously dosent like me. what if she feels so depressed?what if yoseob didnt even know what happened? after all, yong junhyung is like ice, his soul is made out of ice while minyoung is like fire, warm, compassionate, funny, friendly. 

yes, i guess its  time i did what minyoung does, to confess, but first, i shall seek yoseob's opinion. 

* HAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE SO FUNNY BABE! *

now that.. sounded like yoseob. 

I opened the door slowly and peeked inside only to find yoseob flirting with some random girls. i went over and grabbed him by his collar.

" YANG YOSEOB, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? INSTEAD OF GOING TO FIND YOUR SISTER TO COMFORT HER, HERE YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH RANDOM GIRLS! IS THIS HOW A BROTHER SHOULD BEHAVE? IS THIS HOW YOU SHOULD BEHAVE?!"  

Every one was stunned, mouth's wide opened. Even yoseob, but after awhile, he just laughed.

 " yah, yoon dujun, who are you to scold me? besides, minyoung's old enough to handle things such as this on her own, she should learn to be independent too! but.. wae? why are you so concerned towards minyoung? do you ... like her?"  Yoseob said.

" ...nae, i like her, in fact i love her more than you do i think! i was actually going to consult you and ask for your permission to woo her since you're my best friend but now.. seeing this scene, i guess i dont have to ask you anymore! i'm gonna find minyoung now." I said and ran off.

what kind of brother is he? seriously the worst brother i have ever met.

------ YOSEOB'S POV 

wow, dujun just scolded me? like literally? infront of everyone?! Who is he to scold me like that? I'm minyoung's brother, minyoung's oppa, not him! unless, of course, he has feelings for minyoung. but its impossible right? i mean, dujun dosent seem like those kind that will like anyone.. for now.

 " yah, yoon dujun, who are you to scold me? besides, minyoung's old enough to handle things such as this on her own, she should learn to be independent too! but.. wae? why are you so concerned towards minyoung? do you ... like her?" I said.

his face! he looks shocked! omg, please dont tell me he really likes her! Junhyung just rejected her and he's gonna confess to her?! whattt!?

" ...nae, i like her, in fact i love her more than you do i think! i was actually going to consult you and ask for your permission to woo her since you're my best friend but now.. seeing this scene, i guess i dont have to ask you anymore! i'm gonna find minyoung now." Dujun said.

omg, he said it, he really likes minyoung, omo. what should i do? he'd probably think i'm like the worst brother ever. Minyoung-ah, i hope you will make the right decision. Dont just accept Dujun just because Junhyung rejected you. Whatever you decide, i hope you will know that oppa will always be behind you, supporting whatever decision you make because your my only younger sister and i love you...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : hello everyone, thanks for waiting sooo long for me just to have an update! :) I appreciate it! hope you like this update and comment and subscribe please! as i said, i might not be able to update so often so as an apology, i'll give you guys a sneak preview of the next chapter below! scroll down!!

-b2utyally

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 PREVIEW

"minyoung-ah, will you consider my feelings? you don't have to accept me immediately." I said.

" Dujun-oppa.. i..... "

*just then , they didnt notice, someone was hiding in the corner, listening to their every word....*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what will Minyoung's response be? will she make a wise choice? who was it listening to their conversation? Stay tuned to find out more! :) 

 

 

PEACEOUT! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

-B2UTYALLY :)