Moving to Kirin High

Why don't you like me too?

< YOSEOB'S POV >

"Minyoung ah! palli! have you got you luggages already?"

"yes yes coming! aish, why are you in such a hurry?!" Minyoung said.

" hello? we only have half an hour to reach the airport! we can't miss the flight! it'll be hard to reschedule another one!" I screamed at her.

Minyoung pouted " yah, i'm sorry, you don't have to be so angry!"

ooh, she looks cute when does that, ah, *pinches minyoung's cheeks*

" YAH! it hurts! " minyoung said as she rubbed her cheeks.

"hehe, that's what you get for being so slow" i said and smiled cutely.

 < MINYOUNG'S POV >

* aish this person. if only he wasn't my brother, i won't let him get away from pinching my cheeks. it hurts soooo bad! *

 

--- On the Plane -----

 < YOSEOB'S POV >

Ahh, finally on the plane. Luckily we weren't late for the plane or else i'll pinch minyoung's cheeks really hard.

I looked at her and she's asleep. *aish, why do i have a pig as a sister? luckily its a cute one.*

I smiled at myself and poked her cheeks * omo! her cheeks are so nice to poke.*

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

I felt something poking me on my cheeks and its getting really annoying. It must be my annoying brother, Yang Yo Seob. 

" YAH, OPPA! ARE YOU REALLY THAT BORED? I TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE YOU KNOW!" 

" haha! mian minyoung-ah! you're just so cute that i can't control myself" Yoseob said.

" aish, annoying. i want to sleep, don't disturb me!" 

" yah! is this the way to talk to your oppa? wake up!" yoseob said

" ANI ANI ANI! *mehrong* " i said

" aish, this little pig. you're lucky you're my sister." yoseob said.

 

No One's POV

It was a 5 hour flight to Korea, Seoul.  Your Parents were waiting for you and Yoseob at the airport.

< MINYOUNG'S POV >

" UMMA! APPA!" you shouted as you ran towards them and hugged them tightly.

They both chuckled.

" yah, minyoung-ah. you act as if you have not seen us for a million years!" Umma said

" But anyway, i'm glad to see you too minyoung-ah! you're a big girl now!" Appa said

" yah! i'm not big! i'm only 17! i'm still a teenager! and a cute one at that! " I said while smiling.

" aigoo, now who's the one acting cute here eh?" Yoseob said

I turned around and slightly punched yoseob oppa in the arm. " YAH! you're like 19 and you're still acting cute, you're worse than me!" I said and pouted.

< YOSEOB'S POV >

" YAH! you're like 19 and you're still acting cute, you're worse than me!" Minyoung said and pouted.  

"Aigoo! MY SISTER IS SO CUTE!!" i exclaimed as i pinched her cheeks again. To be honest, it's kinda like my hobby. 

"OPPA! How many times must i tell you to stop pinching my cheeks?!" Minyoung yelled and started chasing me around on the streets.

"MEHRONG! You can't catch me!" i made a face at her and sped up to get away from the monster Minyoung.

Suddenly, a car came into sight and almost knocked Minyoung down. 

"OMO, MINYOUNG-AH!" i came to a halt and ran towards Minyoung who fell onto the floor out of shock. "Are you okay?" i asked with a worried look plastered all over my face.

Minyoung nodded, still in shock.

"Kids! Are you guys okay? Did you get hurt, Minyoung-ah?" our parents came over to us, shocked too.

Minyoung nodded again as i helped her up.

"Good thing you're not hurt. Your dad and I have something to tell you." our parent's expression changed at this and i can easily sense something bad happened.

"What is it, umma?" Minyoung asked, brushing off the dirt from her jacket.

"It's like this... We're kinda broke right now and we have to sell our house in order to pay off our debts... So..."

"So we're gonna have to sleep on the streets now?" I asked, completely not amused by the news. I just knew that something is gonna happen.

"No, not exactly. You see, we are currently on partership with Mr and Mrs Yong, who are the owner of the car just now. And he offered us to stay at his house for now. Until we found a apartment, that is." Appa replied. 

"Mwoh?!" Minyoung exclaimed, startled. 

MINYOUNG'S POV >

I can't believe my ears. Nope, not at all. What does appa and umma mean by we have to stay at some random guy's house? I don't get it.

It's just that i thought my parents don't like to bother other people? 

"I'm sorry kids. I'm sorry this happened. We know this is a little too much to ask, you know, to have to stay at a stranger's house. But we really have no choice. I promise you guys that Mr and Mrs Yong as well as their son will treat you two very well." 

"Now get into the car, the chauffeur will bring you to Mr Yong's house."

"Then what about you guys?" Minyoung asked, teary-eyes already.

"We have to go out and work dear, we'll be overseas for a while. Take good care of Minyoung and yourself, Yoseob. We'll be taking about leave now."

"Umma! Appa!" the both of us went to hug both our parents for the last time until god-knows-when. 

I'm gonna miss my parents. And i really hope that the Mr Yong and his family would be good to us.

---

hi guys! this is actually the co-author, xcruella here! posting this on behalf of b2utyally. 

we hope you guys will like this fic! do comment below! thank you for reading!