WooGyu's Note #3

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Only Tears

Setting: Idols, full angst, sad ending || Notes: I highly recommend you to listen to this while reading

 

[BREAKING] Solo singer Kim Sunggyu is in relationship with a male

[RUMOUR] Singer song-writer Kim Sunggyu came out from the closet

[BREAKING] Amazing singer song-writer is a gay?

[PICTURES] Kim Sunggyu spotted on a date with a new rookie male idol

 

Sunggyu groaned seeing each of the headlines on Naver attached to his name searching. He never wanted this even though a tiny part of him wanted to show the world and talked about his boyfriend freely. But Sunggyu never wanted it to be like this. This is just so wrong. And yet, another problem came to him.

“I hope you break up with him. Think of his future, Sunggyu ssi. I already force him to leave you but he refused. The only one can save his future is you. Break up with him.”

Sunggyu massaged his scalp each time the pleading voice of SM C&C’s (his boyfriend’s agency) CEO rang in his mind. His agency’s CEO, Woolim’s owner, Mr. Lee didn’t give any word and just let him do whatever he wanted. He knew Mr. Lee trusted him and let he decided what’s the best for him. He always remembered that man’s - who like a father to him – words.

“Sunggyu, I don’t mind anything. This is your life and I will let you decide. On papers, you’re my artist but beyond that, you’re just like my son. Don’t worry about me and company, I can handle it. Just do whatever you think the best for you and your life.”

Sunggyu exhaled. He drowned into his long thought until his phone went off. Sunggyu reached for it on the coffee table and took a look at the screen. Hyunnie Boo <3

Sunggyu bit his lips, contemplating to pick it up. It kept ringing until it stopped. Sunggyu released a breath but startled when it rang again. But this time, a simultaneous sound heard. Someone knocked his door. “Gyu! Gyu! Open the door, I know you’re inside. I can hear your ringtone! Kim Sunggyu, open the door!” Sunggyu sat up, jolting in surprise. He stared at the door, hesitating to get the door. Ever since the picture of them together went viral on the news yesterday morning, he didn’t meet his boyfriend at all (or more likely, his boyfriend’s agency locked him up in the dorm that’s why he didn’t see him anywhere).

“Kim Sunggyu, open the door. How dare you change the password, damn it!” Sunggyu bit his lips. He was sitting still. His phone rang again but this time it’s another ringtone and Sunggyu knew it right away. His manager. Sunggyu didn’t know what to do. His boyfriend was still banging the door and the call from his manager continued. Sunggyu took a breath.

“Hello?” Sunggyu weakly said, almost whispering. He’s afraid his boyfriend heard him.

“Sunggyu? Are you in your apartment?”

“Yes.”

“Woohyun is there? His manager contacted me and said that Woohyun escaped from the dorm and went missing. He thought probably Woohyun went to you.”

“He’s at my door.”

“Don’t let him in. You shouldn’t meet him.” Sunggyu knew his manager is on the side that against his relationship. From the start when Sunggyu told him about him dating the rookie idol, his manager didn’t agree. Somehow, Sunggyu doubted him as the one who gave head-ups to the paparazzi on the day he went to meet Woohyun.

“I- I don’t know what to do.” He heard the manager sighed.

“Perhaps the recent news will give you answer on what should you do.” Sunggyu blinked. “Check the news and decide. I will call Woohyun’s manager to let him know Woohyun is there.” The call ended. Sunggyu bit his lips. He faintly heard Woohyun’s voice at the door, begging him to come out. Sunggyu did as told by the manager. He opened the recent news released an hour ago.

 

SM C&C takes the lead responding to the recent scandal of Influx’s Woohyun

Early in yesterday morning, Kpop was shaken with the released pictures of Influx’s Woohyun and solo singer Kim Sunggyu which looked like on a date with the closeness and intertwined hands. The breaking news followed up with “Kim Sunggyu is a gay” rumours and also some fan pictures on couple items that the two had ‘coincidentally’ resurfaced.

Where nothing had been said from Woolim Entertainment (Kim Sunggyu’s agency) since the news broke, SM C&C which owned Influx’s Woohyun had stepped out for a statement. Mr. Kim, the CEO of SM C&C explained that the two artists knew each other through a common friend and built a closed friendship more like closed hyung-dongseng or sunbae-hoobae. “The two had no such romantic relationship involved. What had been speculated by the reporter from the picture is totally wrong. I will take a legal action on the reporter who writes the malicious rumour and hurt our idol.”

He continued his statement with something stronger. “I personally pick and choose trainees into my agency with totally strict rules and conditions. One of the conditions is I don’t take people who is homoual. So, all people can rest assure about my idols’ and trainees’ ual preference.”

The CEO also announced that Influx will be returning to the spotlight in a month and asked Stars (Influx’s fans official name) to anticipate for it because the new comeback will be different from the previous one as they had chosen a strong concept. How much strong it is? We should wait for the next news about Influx’s comeback.

 

Sunggyu bit his lips. He knew. He understood the hidden meaning of this released news from that side. That CEO didn’t want him to have any other choice, rather than that one he said when Sunggyu was called to meet him last night.

“Break up with him.”

Sunggyu put down his phone and got up, walking to the door. There’s no knocking can be heard but Sunggyu just knew Woohyun was still there. He opened the door, just to see a messy, terrible, puffy Woohyun sat lifelessly on the floor while leaning against the wall next to his apartment’s door. Sunggyu’s heart clenched to see his boyfriend’s condition before his eyes but he decided to put the cold front. Woohyun quickly stood up when he saw Sunggyu’s face.

“Gyu. You open the door.” Woohyun flashed a smile. Sunggyu hated to admit but he was envious when the younger can still be smiling in spite of their condition right now. The younger was always the positivity in their relationship that balanced his negativity so well. But Sunggyu knew he will lose this positivity soon. “Gyu, don’t ever trust any news had been released. I only love you and I won’t leav-”

“Stop coming here, Woohyun.” Woohyun stunned to the bitter cold in that tone. The younger stared at the elder. Sunggyu stared back. “Leave. We have nothing left to say.”

“Sunggyu, what are you-”

“Leave, Nam ssi!” Sunggyu stared him with anger in his eyes. Woohyun stiffened. “It was just a mistake from my side. I’m not serious about you and we get caught.” Sunggyu looked away. “Just leave, we should never meet again privately. Let’s not make the new

Please log in to read the full chapter