Keo's Note #7

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

For you

Setting : Idol AU, ISAC ’16 || Notes: I wanted to write this long ago but didn’t have time. Sorry for just a short chapter, I’m still in my internship so busy.

Ken blinked as he watched the ring. His boyfriend had the same disbelief look. They exchanged a look before both of them turned to the screen. The playback in slow motion of the match was shown. Ken sighed as he saw the reason his strong boyfriend lost. His eyes searched for him again and he saw the realization hit that male as well. Ken got up, getting ready for his turn next. His boyfriend walked down the ring after the bow, passing Ken.

Ken gave a smile. “It’s okay, Leo hyung. I will get some revenge for you.” Leo turned when Ken whispered to him. The worry was obvious on the elder’s face.

“Don’t get hurt.” Leo said. Ken smiled and made their hand touch in that short time, out from everybody’s view.

“Don’t worry.” Leo nodded and Ken got up to the ring. Leo sat down, laughing embarrassedly when Ravi and Hyuk started to comfort him for losing the second round. Leo noticed Ken was giving a side glance and muttered sorry as he accidentally fell back to Ravi’s lap as he sat. Ken exhaled and turned to his opponent. Eyes determined to win.

‘I will get this for you.’ Ken whispered to himself. The third round was going to start as Ken and his opponent grabbed each other belt securely.

“Start!”<

Please log in to read the full chapter