WooGyu's Note #6

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Surprise

Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Oh I got this idea while reading this story, go and try it also. Sorry that this is just a short chapter.

Woohyun smiled as he watched all his fans chanted his name after he finished his first song for the fanmeeting today. The album-signing event was after that and both – Woohyun and his fans – were looking forward to it. Woohyun loved to interact with his fans up close so fanmeetings had been his favourite among all things he had done after debuted as a solo singer. You can take that Woohyun is a fans-babo, because he did everything for his fans.

Woohyun had his time greeting, talking and giving few chances of skinship with each fans lined up for getting his signature and one-to-one interaction time. The singer even recognized few people that had come to almost all his fanmeets and music shows. Woohyun didn’t forget to entertain the fans on the seats as well. The line was sure so long and Woohyun didn’t complain. He kept his smile all the way until the very last person in the line.

“What’s your name?” Woohyun asked as the fans placed his album to get the signature.

“Kim.” Woohyun wrinkled to the familiar face and looked up as he didn’t really see the person just now. His eyes widened when their eyes met. The person pulled off his cap and face mask. Few fans gasped when they saw a familiar face.

“What you’re doing here at my fanmeeting?” Woohyun’s voice was rising a bit in between anger and surprise. A smile was given to him.

“Obviously with the same purpose as the fans behind there.” A light sarcasm in his voice made Woohyun squinted his eyes.

“The hell, Kim.” Woohyun muttered to only the person in front of him heard it.

“Oh man, you have fans there you know? Don’t curse, we’re in public.” Woohyun gritted his teeth. Facing this weird jerk surely kept bringing out his bad side that he didn’t want to show to his fans, he’s afraid of losing them. Not when he already lost some fans to this guy in front of him. As if there’s a switch inside Woohyun, he smiled sweetly.

“This is a surprise. I didn’t expect you to be here, Sunggyu.” Woohyun said as he got up, patting the shoulder as he smiled glancing at his fans. Some fans already chanted the pair name he hated so much. Woogyu.

“Yes, I come here as a surprise for you.” Sunggyu flashed a smile and turned to the fans in their seats. He bowed. “Hello everyone. I’m soloist Kim Sunggyu.” Sunggyu waved his hand and the fans squealed. Woohyun fought the urge to roll his eyes and push Sunggyu away. How this guy could have the gut to come and ruin his fanmeeting by stealing his fans? Woohyun growled inside his heart as he walked to stand beside Sunggyu.

Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu. The two soloists that had debuted almost at the same time (but Sunggyu was a bit later by two months) were enemies, that’s what Woohyun had labelled Sunggyu’s existence in his life but Sunggyu didn’t say anything. Woohyun hated Sunggyu for stealing hi

Please log in to read the full chapter