WooGyu's Note #2

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Meet you by chance

Setting: Working adult, romance, drama

Woohyun cursed himself as he glanced at his wristwatch. He was definitely late for his work and he was running for his life, afraid he will miss the bus too. That young male who was in working suit ran faster when he was almost near the bus stop. He heard familiar sound and turned to his right. The bus.

“Wait! Ajusshi, wait!” Woohyun called out. He ran the fastest he could, catching that bus. Thank goodness, the last person who boarded that bus noticed him and asked the bus driver to wait. Woohyun caught his breath when he successfully got on the bus. He scanned his card and walked inside; looking around for the male that already helped him.

“Thanks.” Woohyun said, bowing to that person who was sitting. The male looked up and Woohyun startled. His heart caught up a pace. The male smiled and looked at his phone but looked up again when he noticed Woohyun was literally boring a hole on his face.

“Sir? Hey, are you okay?” Woohyun snapped from his thought and blushed. He quickly apologized and said he’s fine before moving away. His heartbeat boomed in his eardrums. The male gave a glance before looking at his phone again. Woohyun took a glance at the male and touched his chest.

‘What…what was it?’

 

 

Woohyun arrived at his workplace a minute earlier before the time. He huffed in relief before walked to his desk, greeting his co-worker along the way. He smiled a bit wider and his desk-neighbour gave a suspicious look. “Yah, Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun startled.

“Neh? Wae?” The male crossed his arms as he leaned over to Woohyun’s desk.

“Is something good happen to you? You smiled more than usual.” Woohyun blinked and shook his head.

“I’m just the same. What you’re talking about, Sungjong?” That male moved his forefinger in front of Woohyun’s face. Woohyun frowned and pushed that hand away.

“No, no. Something must be happening to you this morning or yesterday night because you’re…too happy than usual. You emitted too much happy aura.” Sungjong said in his diva’s voice. When he was about to ask more, a smack on the back head was given to him. Woohyun almost laughed but forced it back into his throat.

“Stop gossiping for a while, will you Lee Sungjong?” Sungjong puffed his cheeks and turned to the culprit that hit his head.

“Kim Myungsoo!”

“Sunbae for you, it’s working place you idiot.” Sungjong groaned. Myungsoo looked at Woohyun. “Anyway I’m here because I need to tell you something, Woohyun hyung.” Woohyun looked at their manager. Myungsoo gave a file to the male. “The team leader has been decided, so you will be working with him for that project. Sadly to say, you need to move department for a short while.” Woohyun blinked.

“Eh?”

“We’re collaborating this project with planning department so you will need to hang around there. They provided temporary table for you there. You need to report yourself to that department after lunch today.” Woohyun nodded. Myungsoo turned to Sungjong. “You may say goodbye to your favourite neighbour anyway, Lee Sungjong.” Sungjong scoffed.

“Like I care.” Woohyun looked at Sungjong.

“Don’t miss me when I’m gone.” Sungjong rolled his eyes and ignored the two. Woohyun and Myungsoo chuckled. Myungsoo turned to Woohyun.

“Hope you will cooperate well with the leader, he’s tough to deal.” Woohyun sighed.

“Tougher than you?”

“Yah.” Woohyun laughed.

“Arasseo.” Myungsoo nodded and excused himself. But he stopped after some steps.

“Woohyun hyung.” Woohyun looked up.

“I forget to tell you that…you will be working alone with the leader.” Woohyun frowned.

“What?” Myungsoo shrugged and left. Woohyun frowned and stared at the file in his hand. Sungjong looked over.

“That’s going to be hell.”

Woohyun sighed. “True.”

 

 

Woohyun carried some of his important things to the planning department after the lunch. He waited for the elevator to open. Planning department was located on few levels above his department. While waiting for the elevator, few workers who returned from their lunch walked behind him. They were too busy talking and didn’t notice Woohyun. One of the male worker who had a big build hit Woohyun’s back and the poor male stumbled forward. At the same time, the elevator door opened.

“Ah.” / “Gotcha.” / “Omo, I’m sorry.”

The male inside the elevator just gave a smile to the big build male. Woohyun quickly said he’s fine, that group of workers walked away after apologizing again. Woohyun tur

Please log in to read the full chapter