ChangRick's Note #5

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Taking care of you

Setting: Idol AU || Notes: A drabble again, you know why.

Changhyun startled with the sudden affection but luckily he managed to control his face and open his mouth. His eyes met his boyfriend’s. ‘Don’t do suspicious thing.’

Jonghyun just smiled and sent a wink. Changhyun almost blushed and startled with his boyfriend’s daring move, just lucky Jonghyun was facing his back to the camera so the wink went unnoticed by the lens. Changhyun gave a stare but Jonghyun moved away and delivered new piece of meat to Chunji this time. Changhyun exhaled as he took Jonghyun’s move just to cover that he’s not being kind only to Changhyun but everybody.

The talking, eating and filming went on. Changhyun was so into the ramyun and didn’t realize Jonghyun came up behind him when the camera was off. A tissue wiped off his corner lips when he removed the bowl from his lips. Changhyun turned startled. Jonghyun just gave a smile. “You never went on a day without me taking care of you.” Changhyun blushed and took the tissue. Jonghyun gave his sweet smile. “But that make you so cute.”

“Shut up, Jonghyun.” Jonghyun giggled and stared lovingly on the other. Just if they’re not surrounded by other people, Jonghyun would already kiss hard the adorable guy that is his boyfriend. Changhyun muttered something that didn’t go unnoticed by him. Jonghyun grinned happily.

“That

Please log in to read the full chapter