Keo's Note #3

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Do I have to spell everything for you?

Setting: Idol, romance, drama

“Oh?” / “Oh!” Both of them stopped when they noticed each other.

Ken grinned. “Wow, I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Me either, oppa. Why you’re here? Where are you going?” Ken smiled.

“I have schedule around here and getting some coffee. How about you, Dohee yah?” Dohee smiled and showed her coffee.

“I get some coffee and headed back to my house. I live around here.”

“Oh? Chincha? Wow, what a small world.” Dohee chuckled.

“South Korea is considered small anyway.” Ken laughed. “Are you alone oppa?”

“Ani, Leo hyung is with me. We’re becoming guests for N hyung’s radio show. I just come out to get coffee for us.” Dohee nodded and looked at Ken. Ken raised his brow. “Ah, yeah. That one.” Dohee smiled. Ken rubbed his nape.

“I wish I can meet him.” Ken raised his brow. Dohee grinned. “Oh, well. I want to know how charming this Leo oppa is that makes you go crazy over him.” Dohee said slowly, whispering. Ken chuckled and stared at Dohee.

“I’m afraid you’re going to snatch him away.” Dohee widened her eyes and slapped Ken’s shoulder.

“Are you kidding me? I’m not like that.” Ken guffawed and nodded. “Can I meet him?” Dohee asked. Ken blinked.

“Yeh?”

“Aww, don’t be so petty. I just want to say hello and I promise I won’t do anything weird. I just want to know him.” Dohee smirked evilly. “Or I can help you get him.” Ken frowned.

“Eh? That’s-”

“Oh, come on. Until when you want to have a one-sided crush, Ken oppa?” Dohee took Ken’s arm. “Khaja, I will buy coffee for you guys then you bring me to him.” Dohee pulled Ken into the coffee shop. Ken wanted to protest but Dohee had a good amount of strength even she’s small. In the end, Ken had to follow what Dohee purposed earlier.

 

 

Leo almost popped out his eyes when he saw Ken came back arm in arm with someone so familiar to him. Biting back his cursing words, he just gave Ken a look. Ken and Leo had become the guests for N’s radio show after that leader insisted and plead them to come and play. As much as Leo didn’t want it, that leader just knew how to click the right button to get him here. Only one point. Ken.

“Oh? Wow, let’s see who we have here.” N jumped out from his seat when he saw the arrived people at the door. “Why you didn’t let me know you invite her here?” N said as he eyed Leo. Ken rubbed his nape.

“I met her accidentally on the way to the coffee shop and-”

“Annyeonghaseyeo N oppa. Nice to meet you again.” Dohee took out a coffee. She already met N one time when N made a visit to the ‘Boarding House No 24’ filming site for seeing Ken. “I just stop by to say hello. And here, I bought you coffee.” N smiled and took it.

“Omo, thank you Dohee.” He saw the other cup. “Is that for Leo?” Dohee nodded. N turned to Leo. He rolled his eyes. “Yah, greet her duh.”

“Em, hi.” Leo said shortly when Dohee placed the cup in front of the silent male.

“Annyeonghaseyeo Leo oppa. I’m Min Dohee, this is the first time we met.” Ken just watched them while Dohee smiled to Leo. Leo just nodded shortly. N just gave a look to Leo unnoticeably. The writer signalled N that they’re going to start airing. N nodded.

“Mianne, Dohee yah. Can you wait for a while? We’re going to go on air.” Dohee nodded.

“Don’t worry I will sit silently there.” Dohee pointed to the empty chair on the left side. Leo narrowed his eyes when he noticed that chair was located right beside Ken who sat opposite him. N took a glance at Leo.

“Oh, okay. Thanks.” N ushered Ken to sit and he took his seat as well. Ken’s eyes met Leo. He can’t guess what Leo was thinking as he kept an expressionless face. Ken pouted inside. N started his radio show and introduced his guests. They exchanged some questions and also read comments left by the fans on the show page. N constructed that session will be just like a conversation between them and also fans. Leo kept biting back his anger when he saw that girl touching Ken and Ken did give smile to her. He’s boiling with anger and it didn’t go unnoticed by N – so do Dohee. Dohee was chuckling inside.

‘So it’s not a one-sided crush. Oppa is pabo~’

When they got a break, Dohee turned to N. “Oppa, can I be the radio’s guest too?” Dohee asked. Ken raised his brow.

“Eh, Dohee. What-” N cut off Ken’s words.

“Why not? I will let the fans know your sudden visit and I think they will just like it tho.” N smirked as he eyed Leo. “There’s some fans love seeing you two.” N said as he smiled to Ken. Ken wrinkled.

“Eh?”

“Well, you acted as a couple with Dohee. Some fans like it.” N said. Leo gritted his teeth hearing those. That leader just loved to get in his skin sometimes. He knew N said that on purpose. Leo got up and that gained everybody attention. N wiggled his eyebrows playfully. Leo grunted.

“I’m going to make a quick bathroom trip. Quit giving me a look, Hakyeon.” Leo said coldly and left without spare Ken a glance. Ken felt hurt but just smiled didn’t want anyone to see his changing face. Once Leo left, N laughed. Ken raised his brow when Dohee laughed as well.

“Why you two are laughing? Did I miss something?” Dohee and N exchanged a glance before giggling again. Ken pouted. “Yah!” He used his ajumma tone. Dohee patted Ken’s back.

“Aigoo why you’re so slow oppa?” Ken frowned.

“Eh?” N chuckled.

“Ignore him. I don’t know you notice and have the same thought as me, Dohee yah.” Dohee gave a smile.

“Obvious, too obvious.”

“Right! Hah, why I’m living with stupid people?” N wailed dramatically. Ken frowned and looked at the two back and forth.

“What got into you guys and became so weird now?” Ken said, shaking his head. Dohee patted Ken’s head. Ken pouted to be treated like a kid.

“I do wonder actually you’re elder or younger than me, oppa. Because you’re like a slow kid trying to learn world.” Dohee said. Ken grunted.

“Yah.” Dohee chuckled. A chair-moving sound made the three turned. Dohee raised her brow when she saw Leo came in with a slight annoyed face. N also noticed that and turned to Dohee. The two exchanged a smile. They’re thinking of the same thing.

Please log in to read the full chapter