Something Big

The Unloved: The Unwanted Series

NOTE: Sorry this took so long. School just started so...

But I'll try to update sooner. On the weekends maybe?

Haha anyways, thanks for the early subs and upvotes. I really appreciate it :)))

Without further ado, here's chapter one~ enjoy~

---

Present Day
JUNG’s Mansion – Gym Training Room

A certain doe-eyed girl lands hard onto her back as soon as that unexpected blow on her abdomen came rushing like the electricity now running through her veins and arteries. She groaned, though, not in pain. She was immune to that now. And what she was groaning for was her frustration. Today was her third month training, enhancing her skills and controlling her supernatural powers. She’d made a progress... but not so much.

Seohyun kicked lightly her girlfriend’s half-dead body lying on the floor. She rolled her eyes. “Yoona, get up.” Came her authoritative voice. It had always been like that when they were inside the training room. Seohyun wanted Yoona to take these kind of things seriously. She wanted her to know that they’re not here to play games or flirt with each other. Vampire lessons are a serious matter, and she wanted Yoona to realize that.

“Can we just take a short break?” The new born stated in between pants. It’s been three months since she became immortal, and her body hasn’t fully coped to the changes yet. Thus explaining why she was breathing hard. She looked up at her girlfriend and pouted. “Please?”

Seohyun looked away from her girlfriend and took a good minute thinking about the request. She checks the watch hung on the wall on her right. It had been exactly two hours since they’ve started. She sighs heavily and looks at Yoona disbelievingly. “Okay. Ten minutes.”

Yoona immediately stood on her two feet and without warning, pulled Seohyun in for a chaste kiss before running towards a bench where her water jug was at and in full speed. “Woah!” Juhyun slapped her own forehead when her girlfriend almost collided with a treadmill. Apparently, training a choding new born like Yoona was harder than she thought. She huffed in the air and proceeded to sit beside her best friend who was sitting on another bench, legs crossed underneath her while reading the daily newspaper.

“Give up yet?” Sooyoung joked and received a hard slap on the arm. She laughed when she saw her angel’s devastated face. Seohyun huffed in the air. “She’s making progress.” “Uh-huh. I can see that.” Sooyoung remarked with an added chuckle at the end as she continues to flip the pages of the newspaper. Seohyun slapped the fallen angel on the arm again but this time, the impact of the hit sent the newspaper flying off onto the polished wooden floor. Sooyoung sent daggers towards Seohyun’s direction. “Yah. I respect you when you read. Can’t you respect me?” The angel jokingly states that sends Seohyun slapping her back this time. “Ow~ Stop it, Juhyun!” Sooyoung was about to slap the newspaper onto Seohyun when the latter whined suddenly.

Sooyoung giggled at the cute expression Seohyun was suddenly showing her. Back then, the word ‘aegyo’ wasn’t in Juhyun’s vocabulary. She realizes Yoona does have this dominating effect on her angel. “What now?” Seohyun continued to whine as she shook Sooyoung’s arm repeatedly. “Help me~” “In what? Training Yoona? I thought you said you can handle it?” More irritable whines. “I didn’t say I can’t. I just need someone to back me up.” The angel playfully scoffs. Obviously, she was playing hard to get. A whining Seohyun was a rare sight, and she should make the most out of it. “And you want me to back you up?”

“YES.”

Sooyoung stares at the young vampire for solid ten seconds before she waves her free hand in the air. “Sorry. I can’t do that. My job here is to evaluate ONLY.” She sticks out her tongue. She opens the newspaper on a certain page and started reading again (more like pretending to read) The next thing that happened was Seohyun shaking Sooyoung’s upper body as she whines a little more. “Sooyoung~!”

The taller of the two sighs heavily as she looks back at Seohyun---who now had her signature puppy eyes and adorable pout that she uses ‘in case of emergency’. And this was clearly an emergency so...

Sooyoung crumples the sides of the paper in her hands. “Do you know how much I hate you?”

Hearing those words, Seohyun squealed as she pumps her fists in the air. It was a synonym of a ‘yes’ in Sooyoung’s dictionary. She hugs her guardian angel sideways and plants a kiss on her cheek. Sooyoung appeared disgusted even though deep inside it sent a jolt through her spine. “Thanks, Soo! I love you too!” Another kiss that left a loud smack when Seohyun pulls away. The fallen wipes the remnants of the kiss from her right cheek. “Yoona could’ve heard and seen that.” She points out. Seohyun just shrugs her shoulders and stands up; ready for a few more hours of training the new vampire in the house.

“Well, I’m absolutely braced for any sorts of punishments so...” Juhyun winks at Sooyoung before walking towards Yoona who was currently sprawled out on the bench. Sooyoung shakes her head in disbelief. “You’re a bad girl, Juhyun. You bad bad bad girl, you so bad~” The latter resumes her daily dose of morning news.

Yoona groans upon seeing her girlfriend’s silhouette inching closer and closer from her peripheral view. She turned her body on the other side of the bench so that her back was facing the latter. Seohyun slumps her buttocks down the little space left on the bench. “Yoongie, come on. I already gave you a ten minute break. And it’s over so, get up.” The youngest Jung grabs her girlfriend by the arm and tries to drag her frame up from the bench. But Yoona held onto the bench with her other hand. An indignant whine. “Hyunnie, I love you so much, but you’re killing me~” Seohyun rolls her eyes. “Yoong, come on. We’ve been doing this for three months already.” At this rate, Yoona finally sits up and pulls Seohyun over so that her girl ends up sitting on her lap.

Juhyun blushed slightly at the intimate position. Especially when Yoona slowly circled her arms around her slim waist. She tried to break free but of course, Yoona held onto her securely. Giving up, she wrapped her arms around the doe-eyed girl’s neck instead. Yoona supressed a smirk. “Baby, please, just give me a break.”

Seohyun opened to protest, but the pair of lips that were suddenly on her neck cut her short. “Y-Yoona, not now.” She bit her lip and suppressed a moan that was threatening to fall out when Yoona on her pulse point and ran a lone finger down her spine. Unfortunately, Yoona was too good at these things. And sometimes, it’s the only thing she can’t fight against.

“Hey guys, are you---OH MY GOD.”

The two vampire lovers immediately broke free from each other the moment the double doors of the gym burst open and Sunny walked in. Sunny covered with her left hand as she stares at Yoona and Seohyun back and forth. Then, a laugh came following suit. “OMG did I just saw you two making out in the midst of training??” Seohyun’s face (even ears and arms) turned red at this point. She stumped her foot to the ground like a kid. “UNNIE!” This time, Sooyoung and Yoona joined the laughter brigade. Juhyun was too cute when she’s embarrassed; especially at things like this. Because none of them would’ve ever thought Seohyun was actually naughtier than her erted siblings.

“Oh my god. Taeyeon was right. There’s something really going to happen between you two during training. I blame myself for not believing her.” Sunny laughs more; all the while clutching her stomach.

Juhyun nibbled her lower lip and sent icy glares towards the angel. “Unnie...” She said in the most dangerous tone she only uses when she’s dead serious. She wasn’t mad at Sunny right now, but sometimes, to get back at their teasing, she just like for them to think she is. The older fallen froze on her laughing fit midway. “Okay, I’ll stop now.” And she was about to walk back to the dining hall when she remembered her purpose of being here. “Oh before I forgot, are you guys done yet?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

Both Seohyun and Yoona looked at each other the moment they said those words unanimously. Seohyun recovered first. “We still have an hour.” The doe-eyed girl whined once again upon hearing that her girlfriend was so determined in killing training her. “Hyunnie!” The latter protested. Sunny chuckled again. Definitely, Seohyun has the upper hand in this relationship. “Breakfast’s ready. If you’re done, go and eat.” With that said, Sooyoung stood from the bench and started walking away from the gym. Of course, without forgetting to tease Yoona more. Sunny went after her with a ty grin on her face.

The new born suddenly kneeled in front of her girlfriend and hugged the latter’s waist.

‘Ugh. Not again.’ Seohyun thought. Yoona’s adorable side is one of her strong weaknesses. “Hyunnie, I’m hungry. And I can’t train well when I’m hungry. You know that, right?” Yoona tilted her head up to see Seohyun’s reaction while she does her best pouting. Seohyun was fighting the urge to look down at Yoona because the moment she does that, she’s done.

And she’s done alright.

The corners of Yoona’s lips quirk up when Seohyun finally looked at her and slowly softened her gaze. “You’re giving in.” The doe-eyed girl says; planting soft kisses on Seohyun’s clothed stomach. The older vampire of the two felt electricity ran down her spine as Yoona continue teasing her, egging her on to say ‘yes’. Seohyun finally lets out a frustrated sigh. No matter what, she just couldn’t resist her girlfriend. “Okay, fine! But this’ll be the only time I’m letting you.” Yoona was back on her feet at the speed of light. She pulls her girlfriend in and kisses her senseless.

Seohyun bites back a grin the moment Yoona smiles at her; all too sweet, and was gone in a blink of an eye. No matter how much Yoona has changed---both physically and mentally, she was still a shikshin. And Seohyun thinks it will stay that way for as long as that dorky lover of hers lived.

The vampire cleaned up the room a little bit and headed downstairs.

 

 

 

Dining Hall

Jessica and Tiffany both places the dishes one by on their long table while the others arranges the plates, utensils, and some other stuff as they get set for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Yuri just sat there, on a bar stool in front of the bar, watching the almost chaotic occurrence happening right before her very eyes. She decided to join them for breakfast today since technically, she was living alone at the apartment right now since Taeyeon was still travelling and Yoona was temporarily staying in the mansion because of her current status AND for safety measures.

“I didn’t know preparing for breakfast was this messy?” Yuri laughed at the other girls that resulted on Hyoyeon glaring at her. “Shut up, Yuri.” The fallen threatens as Sooyoung places the last wine glass on the table. She looks at Yuri and says, “No. It only gets this messy when Jessica’s nervous.” Laughter filled the air just in time that their chef for the day enters the scene. “YAH. I heard that.” Jessica places the last dish and knocks Sooyoung on the head. As soon as the news of Yuri jumping in for breakfast got to Jessica, she didn’t think twice in kicking their resident chef out for a while, thus resulting in her cooking breakfast for her beloved Kwon Yuri.

The double wooden doors of the dining hall soon opened, and Sunny came in like a boss. “You know Sica, I understand that you want to show yourself off to Yuri, but you didn’t have to kick Jefferson out. Who knows you might fail? Tiffany couldn’t help you, ya know?” Then and there, Tiffany comes out of nowhere and smacks her friend on the back. She pinches the angel’s right ear afterwards.

“I didn’t mean it that way, babe~”

“Talk to the hand, Soonkyu.”

“You know Sunny, you should stop calling Miyoung that name. Because Taeyeon might hear it and might end up sawing you into pieces for STILL calling her girlfriend ‘babe’.” Inguk opens their fridge and takes out several bags of bloody-red substances of Yuri-knows-what before grabbing the blender on the top shelf of the kitchen cabinet. Yuri was used to it (of course, it’s been a year.) but it still sometimes makes the hair on her arm stand. “Where’s Yoona and Juhyun?” The Jungs’ only brother asked.

Sooyoung shrugged nonchalantly at the question that she answered nonetheless. “Still bickering, I guess?” After a year, she got ‘okay’ with the two maknaes’ relationship. Well, more like she was acting that she was okay with it, because apparently, she wasn’t. Of course, no matter how much effort she put in just so nothing would change between her and her angel, it still wouldn’t change the fact that she loved her more than a best friend. She knows Seohyun knew that and that at one point, she loved her the same. “Why?” Inguk’s voice brought Sooyoung back to base.

Tiffany answered for the fallen instead. “You know how serious Juhyun is in training Yoona. And knowing Yoona, she surpasses a kid in terms of being a complete choding. So it’s not a surprise for them to bicker once in a while.”

The group finally settles down one by one on the dining table.

“Well, I hope it doesn’t turn into something more serious or else, world war three.” Inguk---who was seating at the head of the table---pokes a piece of fruit from the salad with his fork and started munching it. The moment he did, the rest started eating silently. They were used to it---the Jungs---their parents trained them how to eat human food, and how not try and choke from it. At first try, of course, the kitchen was a mess as they were still kids back then. But as time goes by, they thought it wasn’t that bad. Not bad at all.

“I don’t think it’ll end up that way, oppa.” Yuri says; in answer to Inguk’s statement. Inguk dabs his lips with a napkin and drinks from his glass of blood. “Oh, so you’re calling me ‘oppa’ now?” He says. Because back then, Yuri (also Yoona and Taeyeon) had always addressed him as ‘Sir’ or just anything formal. So it relieves him that the trio was now comfortable around him.

Yuri shrugs her shoulders before taking the bacon off of Jessica’s waiting fork and into . “You’ll be my future brother-in-law, so might as well start calling you ‘oppa’ now.” The group giggles lightly as Jessica’s cheeks turns pinkish. Yuri never fails to be sugary sweet in any possible way there is.

And just as the atmosphere went into a comfortable silence again, the door of the dining hall burst open once again, revealing the new born Yoona clad in an all-black training wear---black cotton shirt, black jogging pants (that she rolled up to her knees) and black running shoes. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. “Good morning~” The doe-eyed girl greeted cheekily before her dorky grin turned upside down when her eyes immediately found her unnie in a span of nanoseconds. She still wasn’t used to the human scent. Take note: she was starving right now and Yuri being here didn’t help. She was having fifty-fifty emotions---fifty percent happy, fifty percent hungry.

“I thought I smelled human flesh. I was right. I guess, I’ll come back later?” Yoona turned her torso around even before Yuri could say something, but instead of heading outside, her body collided with another one (a hard one, tp be exact.)

Seohyun crossed her arms by her chest. “No. You’re not going anywhere. Consider this an off-track training. Get your a** down there and eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

‘Uh-oh. Boss Juhyun activated.’

“Yeah. Boss Juhyun is activated so hurry up.” And just like that, Juhyun turns her lover around by the shoulders and walks closer to the dining table. Yoona was struggling hard to breathe the glade-scented air with her Yuri unnie’s scent mixed with it.

Yoona covered her nose with her hand the moment she and Seohyun settled down at the end of the table. She threw glares at her girlfriend who sat across from her. Seohyun reciprocated the look while pouring herself and Yoona glasses of blood. ‘You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?’ Yoona thought to herself; very well aware of Seohyun reading her mind. The youngest Jung raised an eyebrow as if to confirm ‘yes’. ‘Thou shalt be punished later.’ Seohyun stuck out her tongue, and that made Yoona ruffle her hair in annoyance.

“So, when is Taeyeon coming back?” Inguk finally asked after long moments of little chatters and mostly eating. That, and the occasional thud under the table that was coming from Seohyun and Yoona’s area. Everyone knows how hard Yoona was trying not to kill Yuri right now, and Seohyun’s doing a fine job disciplining her. So they shrug it off even when Yoona was whimpering in pain due  to Seohyun’s hard kick on her leg. “She’s probably within the Korean Area of Responsibility by now. I mean, I talked to her yesterday. And the estimated arrival of the plane is today.” Tiffany answered. “Oh. That’s good, then. I mean, even though we own the school, it’s still hard for me to cover up for her, you know?” Everyone nods in agreement. Because it isn’t really that a piece of cake telling normal people about this and that.

In the midst of the conversation, a phone suddenly beeps. “It’s mine.” Yuri announces and swiped the illuminated screen with her thumb. It was from Taeyeon’s favourite cousin.

From: Luhan

Noona, the plane has arrived! :DDDDD

The tanned girl burst into a smile at the message. Of course, she missed her midget best friend.

“Why are you smiling? Who are you texting? Are you cheating on me?” Jessica jokes. Finishing the last bit of red blood inside her wine glass. Yuri kept the smile on her face. “Why would I replace a y and beautiful creature for anyone and anything in the world? I mean, a girl like you is impossible to find. I’m a lucky girl.” She later sings the line in the tune of Secondhand Serenade’s hit song, ‘Fall For You’. The people on the table began standing one by one with Sooyoung being the first.

“Grossness alert. Grossness alert. Let’s go, guys. Before the room explodes into unicorns and rainbows.” Laughter explodes inside the room instead. Hilarious Sooyoung anyone?

“So, why are you smiling again?” Jessica asks for the second time while placing the dishes in the basin with Seohyun. Not that she was considering the joke of Yuri cheating on her. She was just curious, that’s all. Because the only person she knows that make Yuri smile like that was her. Unless stated otherwise.

Yuri hugged her vampire girl from behind and planted butterfly kisses on the latter’s neck. “Luhan just texted. Taeyeon’s plane just arrived.” She whispers so low so that the eye-smile queen who was eating ice cream beside the refrigerator wouldn’t hear. But of course, who was she kidding. They’re a clan of vampires in this damned house and whispering weren’t of any help so...

“WHAT??” The popsicle almost fell from Tiffany’s mouth. She didn’t expected for Taeyeon to arrive early. She expected at least thirty minutes from now. But who’s complaining? Definitely not her. “God! Yuri, why didn’t you tell me sooner?” And just like that, Tiffany was gone. Along with the melon-flavoured popsicle.

“Wow. She really missed Taengoo that much eh?”

Sunny playfully rolled her eyes. “Tell me about it.” A sly giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Incheon Airport
Seoul, South Korea

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes from sleep before stretching her limbs and looking around. The plane had just touched down on Korean soil and she couldn’t be any more excited. It always feels warm and nice to be back in the comforts of home. Back then she wouldn’t have thought she’d be able to love her motherland more than she loved Paris---her other motherland. But she guessed it just turned out that way because of these people around her making her feel homey.

She looked to her right side and saw the other blonde still in the depths of dreamland. She hesitated in waking him up. After their conversation on the way here, she still couldn’t push herself to trust these guys. Sure, they were vampires too. And they’ve known the sisters longer than she had, which translates to either they were childhood friends, or the exact opposite. ‘But they don’t look like bad guys.’ So she goes for her instinct. “Niall-ssi... Niall-ssi...” Taeyeon called his name over and over while poking his shoulder with a finger. A shadow came over and Taeyeon stopped.

“Niall!” Niall shot up from his seat and looked around frantically. “What? What happened?” Some of the people in the plane, arranging their stuffs, chuckled at the scene. Taeyeon covered to prevent her ahjumma laugh from slithering out. Okay. Maybe these guys weren’t bad at all.

Niall shot spine-tingling daggers at the other guy who just woke him up in the most violent way possible. The other vampire just looked back at him indifferently. “What was that for?!” “Taeyeon-ssi called your name about a hundred times and you didn’t budge so I thought I had to do something about you being a sleepyhead.” A hard punch landed on the other vampire’s arm, making him stumble backwards a little bit. The culprit just laughed it off and went back to grab his own stuff.

Niall glared at his friend’s back figure. But only until Taeyeon spoke again. “Niall-ssi, we should get going.” Almost immediately, his frowning face curved into a smile. He edged close towards the overhead bin which was above Taeyeon’s seat and pulls out their bags. “Sorry you had to witness that childishness.” He says right after, and Taeyeon---swinging her bag over her shoulders---waves him off. “It’s okay. I see things like that everyday.”

The vampire smiles one last time and they were off the plane.

Taeyeon couldn’t quite fathom why she was looking like a giraffe right now while trying to find the boys that she had just met about ten hours ago. She knew eventually they’d part ways but... ‘Didn’t they said they’d be looking for the Jungs? I sure hope they know I’m the fastest transportation to the destination...’ After five minutes, the latter gave up. “Ugh. Never mind. They’re vamps anyways.” She commanded her feet to walk towards the immigration counter.

“Luhan!”

The middle-child Jung came rushing to where the werewolf was standing, waiting for his cousin while holding a huge cardboard that says, “Welcome back, Taeyeon noona! ^_^” And Tiffany burst out laughing at the cute gesture. Luhan glared at his cousin’s girlfriend. “Stop laughing.” The vampire obeyed the command and tried her best to keep from laughing. “Sorry. It’s just... you’re so cute~!”

One of the many things Luhan hated aside from centipedes and spiders was someone pinching his fluffy cheeks. Not because most of the time, it hurts, but because he feels that the gesture degrades his manhood. Sure, he looked like a ten year old (and at other times acts like one) he treats himself like a full-grown man that deserves to be treated and visualized the same. He keeps it a secret to himself that he wanted to grow a stubble and six-pack abs---to which was evidently a fail since he was often too lazy to spend time at the gym. Though, everyone would gladly admit those toned biceps do look good on him.

Luhan curses under his breath when Tiffany pinched his cheeks again and kept the glare running. Right now, he wasn’t actually caring if Taeyeon sees him glaring at her lover and kicks his a** so hard he’d be catapulting into the mansion in record time. “Stop it, noona. It’s embarrassing!” Tiffany pinches him hard one last time before standing beside him in front of the railings. The werewolf huffs in the air loud enough for the other to hear.

“How long has it been?” Tiffany asks.

Luhan glances at his wristwatch. “About an hour and ten minutes? She’s probably in the immigration by now.” He was about to end the conversation there when he remembered something. “By the way,” He starts. Tiffany turns her head around to face him. “How’s Yoona’s training going?” He probably meant to ask about Yoona, but Tiffany knew better what---or rather, who his question was intended to. “You know, you could just ask me directly about Seohyun instead of going to other directions just so I won’t notice.” A teasing smirk. It took them about a day or so to find out that Luhan actually has hots for her sister.

The now-blushing wolf boy turns away his reddened face and sews his mouth shut together. Tiffany took that as a confirmation on her thoughts. “So far, it’s going well, the training I mean. Seohyun is strict when it comes to training, which results in Yoona working hard as the days go by. But sometimes, that choding just couldn’t get her playful side intact. And when that happens... BOOM! Chaos.” Luhan nodded his head all throughout with a genuine smile splayed on his lips. “I’m glad.” Was the last thing he said.

The moment Taeyeon came out of the airport with her airport trolley, her eyes immediately found her ‘fans’ standing just a few metres away waving shamelessly at her with huge smiles on their faces. Suddenly, she felt like a celebrity walking down outside the airport with her fans holding signs and squealing and screaming her name as she gets closer to them. Though, there were only two wild fans.

Tiffany ran around the railings and launched herself on her girlfriend like it’s been years they last saw each other when in all actuality, it’s only been two weeks. To think they see each other in Skype every now and then when Taeyeon was in Paris.

“Taetae, I missed you so much!”

Taeyeon couldn’t help her stupid grin from getting any wider as the love of her life showers her with kisses on the face. The last hard kiss was placed on the lips, of course. And Luhan, who stood there on the side, watching the ‘disgusting’ scene before him, crumpled his face into an inaudible shape. The couple was too sweet for their own good, he thought. He wishes he could be like that to someone someday too. Though, Seohyun will forever be taken. “Enough, you two. People are staring.”

The girl who just arrived pulled Tiffany in for one more nauseating kiss on the lips before turning to her cousin and throwing her arms around him. “Lulu! I missed you! Did you miss me?”

“No.” Luhan joked. Taeyeon pulled away and pinched Luhan’s nose bridge. “Okay. So bringing an enormous cardboard that says, ‘welcome back Taeyeon noona’ doesn’t signify how much you missed me? Sure, I’ll believe that.” Just like that, Taeyeon ruffles her cousin’s hair into a mess; looking like a bird’s nest. Luhan rolled his eyes. “You know, you two sure are meant to be. You’re both a pain in the a**.” He says before sprinting back to his car.

The two lovers watched the younger werewolf shuffle with his car key and opens the door. “Let’s go?” Tiffany beckons, and Taeyeon slips her hand in hers and intertwines their fingers. “Yes, my love~” Tiffany throws a weak punch on Taeyeon’s stomach lastly before walking ahead.

The duration from the airport to the mansion was an hour and a half, and the two lovers who were seated side by side at the backseat of Luhan’s Ford Mustang, just couldn’t get enough of each other; couldn’t stop talking either along the way.

Sooyoung was the first one who greeted the three people who’d just arrived the perimeters of the mansion with open arms. “Well, well, well. Look who’s back.” The latter says; arms crossed by her chest as Taeyeon and Tiffany both emerge from the car. Taeyeon runs towards the taller girl up the entrance steps. “I missed you too.” Sooyoung made a fake disgusted face just in time the other girls came and greeted the dorky lycan.

“Unnie, why do you smell like a dog?” Yoona jokes; pinching her nose shut. Taeyeon flicks her maknae’s forehead. “Because I’m basically a dog. Are you insulting me?!” She positions herself to punch the new born vampire in the face. Yoona cowered like a kid being bullied at the park. Laughter filled the air after that.

“How was Paris?” Jessica asks her sister’s girlfriend the moment they were all gathered in the living room. The comeback queen is already sprawled lazily on the white leather sofa. The latter shrugs before placing her head atop Tiffany’s lap. “Nothing much. Just got to meet important pips in the company. They also introduced me as their future CEO.”

Yuri slaps her best friend softly in the thighs. “So you’re ‘The President Kim Taeyeon’ now eh?” Taeyeon chuckles at the remark. Back then she never even imagined she’d inherit the company someday. “Not yet. But after we graduate, yes.” An evil grin for her tan-skinned friend. “Eesh~” Yuri punched her in the arm that left a soft slapping sound. Taeyeon pretended to look hurt.

Then, Tiffany says, “You didn’t meet any girls, did you?” She wasn’t dead serious. But everyone in the room (especially Taeyeon and Sunny) knew she was far from being humorous either. Taeyeon reached up and pinched her girlfriend’s nose bridge while biting her own lip. “No. I just met some... boys.” Now, it was Tiffany who slapped Taeyeon’s arm. Everyone laughs at the two teasing each other again. It became the norm between the two ever since they got together. It was sweet though.

Super sweet.

All of a sudden, Taeyeon sits up. The others were a bit startled at the movement. Taeyeon locks her eyes with Tiffany’s.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoona asks. Taeyeon just looks back at the former with a blank expression. Tiffany stands up from the sofa. “You met them, didn’t you?” The people in the living room just stared at the two lovers back and forth, anticipating their next exchange of words. “They were in the same flight as mine. We got off the plane together, but when I was in the immigration, they just disappeared.” By this point, Jessica finally stood as well. “Who exactly are we talking about here?” She points an accusing gaze towards her sister. “Is there something you’re not telling me again?” Tiffany fiddles her fingers. Jessica took that as a sign that there was indeed something her sister wasn’t telling her.

Tiffany took a deep breath and finally looked at Jessica in the eye.

Louis and the boys are here...

 

 

 

For us.”