The Boys

The Unloved: The Unwanted Series

NOTE: And because our beloved Girls are finally back, I decided to come back as well lol sorry for the delay though. This was supposed to be updated last week. But since my professors are a huge pain in the a**, THIS happened. Hope you guys understand hihi xD

Anw, here you go. Enjoy~

---

“Louis and the boys are here... for us.”

Inguk, Jessica, and Seohyun froze on their spots the moment the familiar name drops from Tiffany’s mouth. The three fallen angels, as well as Yoona and Yuri, just stood there, dumbfounded. They haven’t met these guys yet nor did they even heard a thing about them from the sisters. So they were all curious as to what does these people had to do with the siblings.

After a moment, the siblings slowly turn to Seohyun. Seohyun---who was supposed to go and have ‘the talk’ with the locals in Winchester about three months ago instead of diverting her tour route to the Philippines. Well, it’s not like they’re blaming her or anything as to why the five boys were suddenly in the country, but it’s just that MAYBE---just maybe---this has something to do with the ‘rescue’ incident that made the institute call for her in the first place.

“What? Why are you all looking at me like that? It’s not like...” Seohyun trailed. “Do you really think this is because I bailed?” She added after a minute or two. Jessica shakes her head at her youngest sister. “No. We’re not saying it’s your fault or anything, okay? It’s just... I don’t know. But I’m thinking it has something to do with that or the battle at...” It was Jessica’s turn to trail off and widen her eyes. She looks at the faces in the room one by one. “The battle of the bloods...” She mumbled mostly to herself. But it came out loud enough for the rest of the gang to hear. Then, it finally dawned to her. She sat back down on one of the side couches as the rest does the same. Only Tiffany and Seohyun were left standing.

Jessica threaded her fingers through her hair and lets out a breath. Of all the things she expected to be the outcome of all the recklessness they’ve been doing, THIS would be the first on her list. Sure, they were the children of the great prince who apparently re-established the ‘commandments’ in the ‘The Book of the Impaler’ back in the 1500’s, but that doesn’t mean they have the right to go against it without the right amount of punishment. And she knew it would lead to this right from the start. But she still went for it. Why? Because she needed to save her friends; she needed to save her family. Can you blame her?

“This was what I was avoiding to happen.”

“Why? What are they going to do with you? Who are these guys anyways?” Yuri asked in one breath. Seohyun heaves a sigh and looks at Yuri. “They’re from the head institute in the UK. Let’s just say the five of them are the King’s right hand.” She couldn’t quite explain how she was feeling right now. Whether she was supposed to be happy because they’ll be seeing their childhood friends again, or be frightened for whatever awaits them back at the head institute? Of course if anyone knows how the vampire institutes run (especially the main), it’d be them.

And if their parents were ever alive, they’d be dead the very moment those events even happened.

“So what are they going to do with you?” This time, it was Yoona who spoke. Clearly, she was anxious for the sisters’ fate. She knew; everyone else knew just how much rules they broke in just a year. There was the werewolf case, the bringing the fallen angel back to life thing, there was the bailing, there was the battle, there was the turning, and then, there was Boa summoning the dead. Worst case scenario?---they’d most probably end up locked inside the dungeon. Or probably much much worse. “I don’t know.” Seohyun breathed.

A moment of silence passed through the group.

“You guys are friends, right?” Taeyeon turns to speak as soon as the awkwardness of the moment started to subside. Tiffany and Seohyun both sighed in unison, and Tiffany sits back down beside her girlfriend. “Yes. We basically grew up together with them in the institute. Our parents used to bring us there every month and make the elders babysit us while they were away. They’re good people,” Tiffany paused, glanced at her siblings, then continued, “But with all that’s happened... I’m not sure if they’re still the same. They’re one of those few people who strictly follows rules.”

It was true---that the boys, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were always so serious on implementing rules from the higher ups. Even back when they were still kids, the boys would always tell on (and sometimes reprimand) the other kids who vandalized, wrecked things, and even the ones who accidentally entered a restricted area. It was insane. But it made sense. King Vladimir had always treated and trained the boys like his own children. And King Vlad is a very well composed man, thus making him the head of all the vampire institutes ever established, preceding his father, Vlad the Impaler---or also known as one of the most famous fictional characters ever wrote down in history, Dracula.

“Wait. Dracula’s real?!” Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona all exclaimed; almost ripping the eardrums of the people in the room off. If it wasn’t for the seriousness of the topic, the sisters would’ve laughed at their facial expressions.

“That’s Count Dracula to you. And yes, he’s very much real. Why else would you think our race ever existed?” Jessica spat back with a playful scoff at the three. Luhan, on the other hand, was trying his best not to laugh at his three noonas’ lack of knowledge about their girlfriends’ family history. Because even if the Jungs didn’t told him about it, he knew some of it---about them being in Dracula’s family three. “Where is he then?” Yuri challenged; still baffled about the information of one of fiction’s most horrifying characters ever made actually existed in real life. Maybe all those books in the library weren’t fiction at all. “He died on December 31st, 1476.” Seohyun answers to Yuri’s question before sitting down beside Yoona (more like on her lap) on one of the side couches across Jessica’s.

When the group went silent again after that, Seohyun decided to enlighten the ‘humans’ with more information. “He was killed by the Turks on new year’s eve in Bucharest. They beheaded him and later brought his head in Constantinople or more known as Istanbul nowadays and preserved it there as a sign of a trophy that they’ve won the battle. It’s in Wikipedia if you look it up.” The youngest Jung crossed her right leg over the other after storytelling more like in a monotonous tone. Only God knows how many times they told new born vampires about their history.

“So everything that’s written on Google about Dracula actually made sense?”

Yoona wraps her arms slowly around Seohyun’s waist as to not let the other notice and tease the two of them again. It had been three whole months of endless teasing ever since Yoona boarded the mansion. Seohyun sunk deeper onto her girlfriend.

Tiffany and Taeyeon smirked at Yoona failing on being discreet on their skinships. The eye-smile queen looked Yoona straight in the eye as the doe-eyed girl glares at her the same time. “We composed everything that’s written on Google about our grandfather.”

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona gasped in unison that time. “Dracula’s your grandfather?!” They exclaimed again; almost reaching Jessica’s signature dolphin squeal. This time, laughter couldn’t be contained anymore.

“Dracula had four sons,” Jessica finally responds to the seemingly question from the three. “Vladimir Dragwlya IV, Jung Se Yeol, Leonard Kang, and...” Jessica supressed a laugh. “Napoleon Bonaparte.” She was completely aware of what the three’s reactions would be, especially Yoona. Since Yoona aced at history. And what she was expecting to happen, did happened. Taeyeon and Yuri had their mouths agape, whilst Yoona almost shot up from her seat if not for Juhyun’s weight preventing her from doing so.

“Napoleon’s a freaking vampire?!”

Seohyun smacked her girlfriend’s head softly. Yoona pouted back at her. “Yes. He’s a vampire. And he’s one of our uncles. Which means Dracula REALLY is our grandfather.” The three best friends just left their mouths hanging open. They never expected that there was more to the world than it let on; than most people know about. And in that world laid another world that was beyond their grasps. That, and the fact that some of the people printed in history actually had something to do with that world.

Yuri slumped back on the couch. “Wow. Didn’t see that coming. Now I won’t be surprised if Johann Sebastian Bach is a vampire; or even Beethoven.”

“Bach is a fallen angel.” Sooyoung says suddenly. And the bewildered expression on Yuri’s face came back in an instant. It took five seconds before Sooyoung burst out laughing. “Joke.” A pillow came flying over to her in that moment. “YAH.”

The group burst out laughing. It went on for about five minutes when Yuri and Sooyoung kept chasing each other around the sofa, and only stopped when footsteps were heard coming from the grand staircase and Boa’s face finally showed up. “Woah. What’s happening? What did I missed?” The eldest Jung asked; handing the maid the two grocery bags she was holding all along. The 'kids' turned to her and Tiffany responds, “Well, we were storytelling the guys about our family’s epic history.”

“And Sooyoung joked about Johann Sebastian Bach being a fallen angel that’s why this happened.” Seohyun then continued after. Boa chuckles at Sooyoung’s wit. Then, her lips get set into a thin line when she remembered what had happened earlier when she was on the way home.

 

 

 

Flashback

“Thanks Gain. I’ll think about your offer though. I’ll call you soon when I’ve made up my mind.” Boa says as she hugs the other girl standing before her in front of the Seoul Hospital’s elevator. The girl was named ‘Gain’. Like her, she was a mortal vampire too; bitten at the age of twenty-five by her adoptive father. They were the best of friends. They’ve known each other ever since Boa turned, and they became inseparable in an instant.

Gain currently works at the said hospital as a Paediatrician---specializing on children. And as she was doing earlier, she was offering Boa a job on the hospital (maybe as her assistant or just anything she desired) because she knows her friend wanted to get her mind busy as to not be reminded of the past events that brought her to shame and ultimate guilt. She knows what happened a few months ago, and was greatly disappointed herself that Boa would turn out that way. If she only knew that the battle would change Boa so much and in a bad way, she wouldn’t have left that day. She would’ve stayed and guided her best friend through.

Gain let out a genuine smile and patted Boa in the arm. “Say hello to the guys for me.” “I will.” Boa says just in time that the elevator finally stops on their floor. The two friends hug one last time and Boa boards the elevator before other people started pouring inside too. Gain waves goodbye at her and she reciprocates; thinking she heard her friend say something in between the words “Girls” and “See you” just when the door slid close. Boa smiles to herself contently for the first time since the years she wasted hating on her own family. Everything were starting to go back to where it used to be.

Boa was the only person left inside the elevator when it reached the basement, to which, in other words, was the parking lot. She brought out her car keys from her purse and clicks it once, sending her car’s headlights blink in unison. She puts the grocery bags on the passenger seat as she slips into the driver’s. Her Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG barely started its engines when a tap suddenly sounded on her window. If she wasn’t a vampire, she would’ve had a heart attack.

She lowers her window and the person---people---standing on the other side greeted her with a smile. That’s when Boa cracks a smile as well and immediately goes back out of the car.

Harry! Liam! Zayn! What are you boys doing here?” She hugs the three boys one by one. The guy, Zayn, chuckled at the welcome greeting. “You’re not so happy to see us, I suppose?” He sarcastically says. The two other boys laugh along. “No. Not at all. When did you arrived?”

“About three hours ago.” Liam answered for his brother.

Boa nods in understanding, not taking the smile off her face. It’s been a good while since she’d seen these boys. And as far as she remembered, they looked like kids back then. Now, they were all grown-up with long length hairs and bunch of tattoos. Time flies so fast, doesn’t it? Then, she remembered something. “Where’s Niall and Louis?”

Harry was the one who responded to the question this time. “We checked into a hotel a couple of blocks from here. They offered  to arrange our stuff.” Boa bobbed her head once again. The three boys then turned to shoot meaningful glances towards each other and Harry clears his throat. Zayn and Liam place their hands inside their pockets as they all anticipated Harry’s next words. “Noona, you’re the reason why we’re here. You and your siblings.” He says at last. Boa doesn’t know whether to be happy or not. So instead she manages an “Oh” and offers the boys a ride to the mansion. She knows when things are serious, there’s no way out of it.

Or is there?

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

The people gathered around the living room froze once again upon hearing Boa’s story. Silence filled the air until Boa finally decided to break the ice. “Okay, look. It’s not something to be nervous about, okay? All we need to do is cooperate, and everything will be fine.” She reassured them, although she wasn’t sure herself of where this talk could lead to.

Seohyun opened to say something but a shadow emerging up from the grand staircase chained and locked up her words inside .

The three boys who just came up of the stairs eyed every single person in the room and greeted awkwardly. Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun had their lips slightly apart upon seeing the boys they haven’t seen for like ten whole years. They didn’t know the exact approach they should do since... it’s been a while.

“Um...” Zayn started awkwardly. He glanced at Boa---who returned the gaze, telling him to go on. He clears his throat and continues the introduction. “My name is Zayn.” He points to himself. He points to the other vampire beside him; standing in the middle, “This is Harry.” He then points on the other besides Harry, “And this is Liam. We uhh... we’re from the head institute in Winchester. And we’re here to discuss some things with you.” He almost murmured the last part. He was suddenly feeling nervous when all this time, he was the confident one in their group. Maybe it was the effect of seeing these people again that he have not seen for so long, he thought.

Yeah, maybe that was it.

Amidst the still awkward atmosphere of the living room, Yoona’s weirdness just couldn’t seem to be kept hidden for so long. “I know this is kind of weird but... you guys look SO familiar. Have we met before?” Liam shrugged his shoulders. “I’m afraid not, miss...”

“Ah. Yoona. I’m Yoona, by the way.” Yoona offers her right hand for the boys to shake. Liam was the first one who complied with a hand shake, and Harry and Zayn soon followed. At this point, Yuri finally takes a closer look at the three vampires standing in front of them and realizes something. Her eyes were blown wide the moment she does. She pats Yoona violently in the arm. “I know why they look familiar!” The tanned girl brings out her phone from her jean’s front pocket and scrolls through it, making the group a little confused. She shows her phone later on to her new born dongsaeng. Yoona creates the most hilarious expression she had ever shown and Yuri just laughs at her then and there.

“Oh my God! One Direction!” Is what Yoona accuses the boys of and they didn’t do anything but to grin, as if they already knew she was going to say what she just said. Taeyeon makes her way to the front and stood beside her two best friends. Her jaw almost dropped when she looked closer. ‘Ah... so that’s why they looked so familiar to me.’ “Hi noona.” Liam greets the werewolf with a sly wave and smile. “Ah... hi?”

Yuri scoffs all of a sudden. “Oh wow, he’s calling you ‘noona’ already?” And just so everyone knows... Yuri is like a big BIG fan of boy bands. Especially One Direction. Taeyeon and Yoona almost laughed. Well, it’s been a while since they last saw the boy-bands-are-what-I-live-for Yuri to which was in middle school, before it changed into Jessica-is-what-I-live-for Yuri when they entered the third year in college. It’s all coming back now.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes and says, “Well, duh? We already met in the plane and we’ve been together for straight ten hours. What do you expect?”

The two best friends kept on bickering and bickering that they failed to notice the rising tension between the three boys and the three sisters. There’s tension probably because it’s been about ten years they last saw each other. That, and the fact that Jessica and as well as everyone now knows the sole reason why the boys are here; as what they talked about earlier. And none of them exactly knows how they should approach the other at a situation like this. Zayn musters up courage and decides to take the first step.

 

 

 

“HI JESSICA NOONA!!!”

Jessica barely registered what was suddenly happening when Zayn ran up to her and hugged her like there’s no tomorrow. He lifted her slightly that made the ice princess let out a small dolphin squeal. Jessica slapped Zayn’s shoulder three times the moment her feet touched the ground again. Zayn laughed at his friend the way he always used to when he teases Jessica back then. Then, he turned to Tiffany and does the same action. At that very moment, Liam and Harry finally takes a step and take turns on hugging their childhood friends.

The rest of the group---namely, Luhan, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Yoona---just stood there and watched the mini reunion happening right before their very eyes. The siblings, on the other hand, can no longer contain the smiles curving on their lips as they hug the boys one by one. Harry was the last one of the three to hug Seohyun, and he immediately stiffened when Seohyun wasn’t reacting and was just looking at him with those dark brown eyes.

“Juhyun.” Harry almost whispered. Truth to be told, he was both excited and nervous going here (though, the nervous part of him gladly took over.) because even though it’s only been five years since they last saw each other, Harry knew their parting that time didn’t go quite well. He wonders if she’s still mad at him. “Uhh...”

“Hey, you still owe me that box of Krispy Kreme.” Harry laugh heartily upon Seohyun’s response, and Seohyun finally pulls him in for a welcoming embrace. Harry reciprocates in an instant; hugging and squishing the latter like it’ll be the last time they’d see each other. “I can’t believe you still remember that.” He says in English, and Seohyun just smiles over his shoulder and pats his back in a soft rhythm.

On the other hand, the three (YoonTaeYul) just stood there on the sidelines, watching the three boys greet and exchange hugs with the sisters with utmost jealousy written on their faces. Especially Yoona---who wouldn’t deny the fact that at one moment, Harry and Seohyun were both awkward towards each other and she couldn’t make out why it’s a big deal. Probably because there are only two possible reasons why it’s so. One: something bad happened between them from years ago that made them distant towards each other, or two: maybe they had something more than what you call ‘friendship’? Because no one could deny the way Harry looked at Seohyun; and vice versa, and how it made Yoona’s blood boil and laser beams strike out from her eyes.

Yoona didn’t want to misinterpret what they could possibly have, but she couldn’t help but see things in a different way. Hopefully, it’ll be over soon.

Everybody settled down after a while. “So... what is it you wanna talk about?” Jessica started rather nervous. Again. Zayn, Liam, and Harry all shot glances towards each other before deciding that Harry should be the one to be doing the explaining part. He his lips first before starting. “We want to discuss with you in regards about everything that had occur for the last six to nine months.”

“We’ve heard from authorities about these certain activities. But we just wanted to hear your side of the story.” Zayn added.

Jessica sighed as she sunk in deeper on the sofa. “Oh my... where to begin...” It wasn’t easy backtracking events from the past, you know? Especially those moments where they thought they’d fall right off the edge and if they haven’t found a way around it, they wouldn’t have survived. “I think we should begin at the kidnapping.” Seohyun suggested and everyone snapped their heads at her direction. Guilt immediately swarmed her whole when she saw Yoona, Yuri, and Taeyeon’s expressions. She, as well as everyone in this room, knew how hard it had been for the three ever since they entered an alternate universe that wasn’t theirs in the first place (well, at least for Yoona and Yuri, that is.) “Or not.” Juhyun tried to retract. And Boa---seeing the situation---stepped up and spoke for her sisters.

“I think we should begin at my revenge.” Now, everyone’s eyes were on her. She let out a bitter chuckle before she adds, “I mean, all of this wouldn’t happen if it wasn’t for me. I started this. And I think the story should begin there. Agreed?”

Inguk patted Boa’s shoulder. “Go for it, sis.” Boa acknowledged him with a tired smile.

Right after then they started talking about how Boa ran away from the mansion, believing some person’s filthy lies, thinking that her family---the Jung’s---had made her believe in a lie that they loved her; that, and they used her all along for their own benefit. She’d spent years living that lie; planting hatred inside her heart that made her take vengeance for herself and her biological parents (to whom she later found out they were indeed going to kill her, and if it wasn’t for Prince Jung, she wouldn’t be breathing.)

“You know no matter what happened, our parents wouldn’t do that to anyone. Especially to you. You’re family. You’ve been family ever since they found you on the pavement, lost, and brought you here.” Jessica intervened. It wasn’t like she was mad at her unnie for thinking that way back then, she was just hurt from the fact that someone actually had that kind of perception of her parents. But that hurt was long gone now. It will only remain as a faint memory.

“I know. That’s why I’m so stupid for believing other people rather than the ones who took care of me and loved me as their own. But I won’t ever make that mistake again.” Tiffany took her hand and squeezed it lightly. “We know. I mean, you’re here now. And there’s no way we’ll let you run away like that again.” Boa nodded with a content smile. The story continues.

“Who was the man?” Liam asked. “Leonard.” Was the name Boa dropped from . Liam opened his mouth to speak again. “You summoned him, right?” The older vampire nodded. “But we’re not at that part yet. We’ll get to it as this storytelling goes.”

And so it goes. It continues off up to when Boa was gathering her own army of vampires and until Donghae’s name shows up in the storyline. Of course, the boys knew about Donghae. Harry was there when Juhyun introduced them to one another. And Harry, being the usually talkative one out of his group, just couldn’t stop cursing him in front of his brothers about how he turned out to be Juhyun’s boyfriend. Sad life, they told him then.

Seohyun shifted uncomfortably on her seat as the topic of Donghae goes. After all, they still had something in the past, and somehow, his betrayal wasn’t that easy to forget. She sighed heavily so that everyone was aware that she wasn’t pleased at the current flow of the story. “Can we not talk about him, please? The a**hole’s name is pissing me off. Just skip that part, will ya?”

Sunny, who was apparently sitting on the side couch’s arm where Seohyun was sitting, nudged the maknae in the ribs. “Hey, you loved the guy.” Seohyun just sent her Jessica’s signature icy glare. “Exactly. I loved the guy. Past tense.” And with that, Juhyun stood up and went straight to the kitchen without any more words. Yoona decided to stand up as well, and followed her girlfriend.

“I think Juhyun’s PMS-ing.” Boa joked, to which made the mood in the living room somewhat lighter. “Unnie, vampires don’t PMS.” And that cracked up the group. Of course they don’t. They’re technically dead. Their organs don’t function anymore. “Oh.” Boa responded in a humorous manner. Tiffany snorted at their little jokes before getting back to the topic. “Alright, let’s go back to the story before this conversation leads to somewhere else.”

The story goes along until the part where Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona were now involved in the plot. There was the very awkward first meeting, the tutorial program, the friendship status, the progress, and Taeyeon’s version of Boa’s ‘running away’ story. Thinking back today on everything that had happened suddenly felt like a dream (or a nightmare) For other people it would have seemed like nothing out of the ordinary happened. But the truth is, it had been haunting these people involved every once in a while. The events from the past months, especially the past three months, aren’t really that easy to forget. It’s not easy to forget like it wasn’t when the Jung’s parents and close relatives died from decades passed. And the other mishaps they experienced along the way, wasn’t really a ‘forgetting’ material. Though they always try to make it seem they’re okay, sometimes, it just doesn’t work.

“I’m sorry all of this happened.” Liam apologised, bowing his head a little.

Tiffany let out a small smile. “It’s okay. It was bound to happen... we just didn’t believed it would. I didn’t believe it would; I couldn’t accept it.”

One of Tiffany’s many weaknesses was foretelling the future. Her powers may be an astounding gift to many, but not to her. Because all those she foresaw were mostly grievous, a misfortune, tragedies; like nothing right was ever coming out of her insights about the future. Then, Sunny and Taeyeon came into her life. They were the only two things that had appeared in her sights that was right.

It was Boa’s turn to sigh. She fondled with the hem of her shirt nervously and couldn’t look at the people surrounding her in their eyes. She couldn’t. Because if she did, guilt will build from deep within her soul and eat her up bits by bits like the first night she spent inside the mansion after twenty years. “You know, this wouldn’t happen if I wasn’t foolish and selfish. Everyone in this room, especially my siblings, has nothing to do with this. It’s all on me. I should be the only one being called for.”

“Unnie...”

Harry let out a heavy breath. He, as well as the other boys, didn’t want to do this. Because of all people, they know what’s going to happen and what King Vlad’s going to do with them. And there are only two methods of punishment: may it be crucial or not. And with the amount of laws the Jung’s broke in just a year, they’d probably put their bets on the first one. But at the same time their hoping that wouldn’t be the case.

“Noona, we all know that’s impossible. I mean, no matter how we put it, no matter how much we turn tables around...” Harry trailed and looked at the people in front of him one by one. He swallowed the lump in his throat. “Everyone in this room still has something to do with everything. And you know what happens when people break those laws. I’m sorry, but we’re just following rules and orders.”

Seohyun comes out from the kitchen the very moment those words came out from her friend’s mouth. “Yeah, sure you do, Harry. You always do.” She passed by the group in the living room just as Yoona came out of the kitchen as well, wiping her bottom lip as she walked by with her head a little lowered. This got the group curious confused.

“Yoong, are you okay?” Yuri asked her dongsaeng. Yoona chanced to wipe her lower lip again with her forefinger. “Huh? O-Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” Then, as soon as they saw the small cut on the doe-eyed girl’s lip that she was trying hard to hide (which she obviously failed at doing) they all chuckled. Because they finally figured out what could’ve happened inside the kitchen. Yuri bit her lip to supress a laugh. “Then, why is your lower lip bleeding?” Yoona rubbed the nape of her neck. She knew they were going to ask that. “Nothing. I just---I bit it too hard, I guess?”

Taeyeon, who had her head bowed to keep her laughter from getting any louder, finally looked up at Yoona, who was now blushing. Taeyeon snorted. “Why? Because you were supressing a moan because Seohyun’s nipping at your shoulder? OR it’s bleeding because she bit it again?” A loud smack on Taeyeon’s forehead came after that before everyone burst out laughing.

Yoona glared at her friend and flexed her jaw. “UNNIE!” She shook her head in disbelief. “ert.” She sprinted downstairs to where Seohyun was probably waiting for her at before Taeyeon had the chance to grab her by the neck. After one last scold from Tiffany to Taeyeon, the laughter slowly died down.

Jessica waved a hand in front of her; a huge smile still plastered on her face, and for a moment, Zayn’s mouth was slightly agape. Because it has sure been a while since he last saw her smile like that---like nothing’s ever wrong in the world. It gets infectious too. “I’m apologising in behalf of these weirdos. Excuse them.”

“Oh please, Sooyeon... you LOVE that weirdo.” Hyoyeon points out at Yuri---who silently thanked her for that. “She’s got a point.” Boa teases her sister---who had her cheeks turning into a shade of pink at her guardian angel's statement.

On that split second, they seemed to forget what was ahead of them, what was to come. They just decided to talk about other things. Things that could distract them even just for a while.

Inguk breaks the ice after being silent all the while. “So, for how long are you boys going to stay here? In Korea?” Liam was the first one to respond. “How long it takes? Until you guys have made up your minds and come with us to Winchester. Until then, we’ll be staying in some hotels nearby.” “Where are you currently staying?” Jessica asks. “Shangri-La Hotel. The one about six blocks away from Seoul Hospital. You could stop by there any time.” Harry assures them that it’s okay to think about it, and that they were willing to wait. They weren’t the types to force people into something beyond their wills.

“We’ll think about it.” Boa ends the conversation there. At least that’s what they all thought. Their heads turn at the sudden movement, specifically footsteps, coming from the grand staircase. And the three British vampires look at each other at the sudden appearance of this person. Well, it’s not like they were forbidding him to come, but now’s really not the right time for him to have a fit. He’s mad and they know it; they feel it.

“No. There’s no need to get your brains worked up. We’re all leaving tomorrow, and that’s final.”

Jessica had never wanted to punch someone in the face  as much as she’d wanted to punch him right now.

---

NOTE(s): I made 'Seoul Hospital' up (though, if it's real, then good.); Dracula's death written up there is indeed from Wikipedia, just like what Seohyun said (LOL); lastly, I have no idea what just happened up there, but I hope it does alright :)) teehee~

Anw, THANKS for all the support guys! It's well appreciated :D

So, I'll see you guys soon? x)

PS. To my kababayans, I hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe baes <3