Chapter Three: I Can't Even

History

Hours had passed; still no Donna had appeared from my sight. After doing my homework, I quickly grabbed my laptop, opened it and continue to do my fan fiction. You might already know what it's all about, right? Right. Well, if not, you might be in the wrong side of the tracks

 I was in the brink of the when the door swing open, revealing Donna with her black and white jumpsuit and a cute gladiator sandal, her casual wear. "Yo . What gotten you so long?" I greeted her. "You, shut up!" she shot back. She looked very tired and exhausted and by the looks of it, she might have gone running from something.

She was panting very hard as she sat down on my bed. "Oh, my goddess of crap." Her face and even her ears started get to red and without much doubt, I quickly grabbed the sling bag she was bringing and looked for her asthma inhaler.

 "Here, here." I placed the mouth piece inside and she immediately it.

After a few repeated of the medicine from the inhaler and trying to control her breathing, she luckily regained her normal breathing. This lasted for 15 minutes. "That was close," I wiped the sweat beads forming on her forehead and from mine. Believe me, there were much worst cases than the one happened earlier.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

After reassuring herself that she could breathe normally, she told me everything.

Donna, doing her best to get here, only being chased by a street dog. She ran from St. Anthony's Street from here, no wonder her asthma attacked.

 I laughed at her, poor little Nana. "Don't you dare laugh at me." her glare could not melt the smile on my face, but deep inside, I was glad. She told me everything leaving, only leaving the most important thing and the reason why she is here.

"Uhm, you forgot something," I started. She looked at me, her eyes confused. And with a split second, her whole face glowed like an angel. It was like a eureka moment for her. "Oh yeah," she flashed a big smile at me. "This news might be the best news you will ever get in your entire life!" she continued in a very enthusiastic way she could ever be.

"Really?" I gave her the benefit of the doubt. 'Best news ever? Except, me, going to EXO's concert?" I asked, and then suddenly, as fast as she ran from the dog chasing her, her expression changed(again). She looked at me as if I already said to her the answer.

WAIT. . NO.

 "AM I GOING TO GO TO THE EXO's CONCERT?!" I quickly stood up from siting on my desk, hurting my knee, not minding the pain because of her life changing answer: A BIG FAT "Yes."

BonamaniiiI~ HAHAHHA. Hi guys! I had to edit this so you could read this better! Thank you and sarang chingus <3