Chapter Seventeen: The Strangers Mansion (Part I)

History

As we arrived at his house, I was impressed. No, that’s not the right word, enthralled. Same meaning but different “feel”. I laughed at myself, shaking my head. I’m really out of my mind.

So far, the guy is very kind to me. Suddenly, the image of Yoon Seok suddenly crossed my mind. I miss my boyfriend. I wonder what he’s doing right now. He’s probably learning new songs or playing his guitar. I miss his presence, his scent, everything about him, but can’t do anything about it because I’m lost here.

“Omo, this isn’t just a house, it’s a big house. A MANSION! You must be really rich. Judging by your luxurious car and your mansion!” I probably spazzed and ”fangirled” in front of him.

The Mansion is so big. The right part was where the big swimming pool was placed, and beside it, has 6 round tables that has umbrellas, a meters away from it is a room that has glasses in every 4 sides of the room, even the door is glass, and some features I don’t know this mansion could offer.

“Come inside,” he opened the big door.

I gulped.

If you the outside part is beautiful, now the inside part is breath-taking. Chandeliers, luxury sofas, shiny tables, big LCD TV filled the living room. I don’t know how to take all the stunning features this house could offer anymore. ”Wow.” that’s all I can say about it. I haven’t been anywhere close to this place. “Are you hungry?” he asked me while heading somewhere. I wanted to throw myself to the sofas but decided not to because, I was just invited here, and the house is so big I need to follow him so that I won’t be lost again.

 I found myself and him inside a big kitchen. “Yes…” I trailed off. I looked around, chocolates, Nutellas, candies and more are placed at the right cabinet, spices placed inside the big chunky containers, cooking materials placed inside the front part of the kitchen.

 He then offered me a burning instant ramen noodles. “It’s all I have here; I don’t really how to cook.” He looks very genuine even with the mask on. Wait, why is he still wearing his mask? I must have forgotten to filter my mouth, because he answered: “I, well, have cough I don’t want to spread it,” he pretended to cough, “And I don’t want to brag my face.”

Rascal, I just said okay and gobbled my food. “So, you are the only one who’s living here?” he sat down in front of me, “No, I live with other guys,” he keeps on looking at me like, like… Shrugging the thought off, I continued asking questions to him. “Oh, is it okay with them? That I’m here?” he shrugged, not knowing the answer. “Let’s just see? They are still not here though.”

“So why did you…” I paused, then remembering something that I have been eager to ask. “What is your name?” I looked at him earnestly, wanting really to know my “savior’s’” name. His eyes bulged. “My, my… My name? Its…” he stammered, pointing his self but he was stopped by the loud bang of the door and followed by manly voices, I turn around and was stunned.

Standing in front of me are 11 gorgeous guys, some are laughing, and talking to each other and one remained silent, looking at me with dough-like-eyes.

“Well, I guess they are all here now!” he tried to cover his uneasiness but failed.

[Tao] [Kris] [Chanyeol] [D.O] [Kai] [Xiumin] [Baekhyun] [Luhan] [Sehun] [Chen] [Lay]

They were just 11, and then I realized the guy that I’ve been talking earlier is… is... “SUHO oppa?!” I turned to look at him; he was standing near the counter, leaning his body and his mask was dangling in his hand, he had taken his mask off, and he had this y grin on his face. And the last thing I knew I was looking at the bright light before everything went black.