Chapter Thirteen: That Jerk

History

Caira’s P.O.V

As the lovely couple called us out, we were left with no choice. It wasn’t that we don’t want to be friends with the “fan-couple”, it’s just that we would like to have a brunch on our own.

I looked back at that jerk again and he was still doing something on his phone. That stupid jerk. I stuck my tongue at him even though I know he wasn’t looking at my way.

Both the couple and us helped each other on connecting the tables and chairs (the person who was seating on the table went out already) so we could eat with them. (How nice! ^_^)

The couple, who was wearing those (silly) winter clothes and all, greeted us by bowing at us, leaving us no choice (and we don’t want to be rude like that guy over there, which is now, eating his burger hungrily as if he haven’t eaten for a week) but to return the gesture. 

“You are tourist here, right?” The girl, a beautiful Korean teenager politely asked us. “Yes,” I nodded as we made ourselves comfortable; we are seated at the right side of the table so we are facing them.

“It was nice for you to invite us to sit here.” I smile at the couple.

The room is kind of small and it only has probably 7-8 tables and can only fit approximately 16 persons. The wall is also filled with EXO’s pictures (framed and taken from a Polaroid camera) handwritings I couldn’t quite read because it all in Korean characters that I tried getting a sense out of it, I only recognized the letter “A” in Hangeul (which is pretty bad because I’ve been teaching myself to read the Hangul, which failed, I guess.) and a big neon sign that says: BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.

And the tables are like in a school, faded paint (it was pretty much have been scraped off in purpose) and filled with these cute drawings and some Korean writings I don’t understand (*sigh*).

The couple and Nana has exchanged pleasantries while I was observing the room. “Annyeong,” the girl who was clinging to her boyfriend (which reminds me of my mine) has greeted me again for the second time around.

“My name is Hae-Wonand this is my boyfriend Seungchul.” I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

It was awkward for a while because she waited for me to say something and I almost forgot that I haven’t introduced myself at her, I mean at them.

“Annyeong haseyo, my name is Caira and we just came here yesterday.” We talked for a while, her boyfriend (surprisingly) has a mouth that talks and is very talkative once he opens his mouth.

Hae-Won has to stuck him the big sandwich at his mouth to prevent him from spilling some beans at us. It was really fun. We told them about us travelling from home to here just to see EXO and she said that she’ll be watching the concert later too and she told us that if we were interested we would go along with her because

Seungchul has a lot of catching up to do with his home works so we agreed with each other that we’ll meet each other outside the big stadium called Seoul Jamsil Stadium.

After we bid our goodbyes to them, I had given my number to her so that she’ll know how to contact me.

“That was fun Ciara,” Nana commented as the two lovely couple headed outside the door. “I know, I wasn’t expecting to be that fun you know.”

 Donna’s P.O.V

“I think I need to go to the powder room to--” Before I could finish my sentence, I bolted straight up and went directly to the comfort room.

As I was checking my face on the mirror, checking if it all went all pale enough for people to call me a ghost or something (luckily it wasn’t) when some man passed by the open door of the powder room and went inside the boy’s room quickly.

How weird.

I would imagine a man running for his life just to go to a comfort room.

Collecting my things, the door opened from the man’s room and there I saw a man that I saw earlier, he was probably 6 feet tall, he was panting, sweat beads slide down from his forehead and wait, I think I know this man. It was the same man who said NO to our offer (or was that the other way around?) to sit with him.

But his mask were no more covering his face, it was dangling from his hand, his eyes were showing that he was a bit worried about something, or was that fear I see? I couldnt really tell.

I was taken aback when he pushed me hard, went inside the room with one swift move and closed and locked the door. “Fudge, why you little--!” I was going to hit him with my pouch when he covered my mouth with his frozen hand.

“You little bastard, get off me!” I protested (the words came in muffled) while wriggling off him but he was strong enough for me to take. “Oppa!” some high pitched teenager called someone from outside.

Seriously, her “oppa” calling must have been because of the too much of those EXO’s picture (which I myself, don’t know to distinguish them.) outside and inside this room, I mean not the room we are in but outside.

The girls’ high pitched voice becomes more louder than ever, calling her oppa. She started banging the door real hard and that jerk guy (finally!) lets go of my freakin’ mouth. “Who the hell are you and why some girl—“ as always, he cut me off. He has the habit of cutting people off when they are talking.

“You don’t know me?” he asked me, his face quite confused. “Seriously, we just met a while ago.” I shot at him. “If you don’t know me, then why are here?” I glared at him, seriously, that question is lame and I want to get out from this room and away from this psycho.

“Okay, I’m Jong In, JONG IN. KIM. JONG. IN. Get it now?"

Omo. XD HAHAHA. Please keep on reading! Thank you so much. The reads I get, inspires me a lot. So, yeah! KEEP ON ROCKING! -Michka