Chapter Fifteen: The CONCERT

History

As we arrived at the concert venue we were greeted by the cold almost-winter air that was filled with the screams of the fans.

The place looks so beautiful. Even if it was covered with people, you could still appreciate it. Fans are all over the place, people are who are lining up is eating, chit chatting, taking pictures, while waiting.

I am sporting in my blue colored short shorts (which didn’t bother me anyway, I could take the coldness), a sleeveless underneath my big furry jacket and concluded with my big black boots. Donna, on the other hand is sticking with her stylish but comfortable look, a jacket, ripped acid jeans and cute boots. We are both wearing our on-the-go messy bun hairstyle.

“Wow, that’s a lot of people, “Donna said, astonished. She looked around; pretty much the places she laid her eyes on are filled with fan girls (and fan boys!). “What do you expect?” I too, was dumbfounded by the view; this would be my first ever concert ever!

“Should I call Hae-Won?” I asked her, remembering our agreementearlier. “Yeah, you should.” I dialed Hae-Won’s number and after a few rings, she picked up.

Before I could say hi, she screamed through the phone.                                                                                               

Hae-Won: HEY! Where are you? (Even though she tried her best to shout from the noise, it didn’t really help. And I felt my eardrum shatter into pieces)

As we find ourselves at the end of the line, I answered her: “We are at the end of the line, where are you Hae-Won?”

Hae-Won answered, “Wait, I’ll see you there.”

And with that, she hung up.

After a few minutes, she arrived. She was glowing in her outfit. She looks so stunning. With her light make up, she looks so cute with her outfit. She was in her simple long-sleeved black crop top that says: EXO, We are One, jeans that were hugging her long legs and brown boots.

“You’re here!” she smiled brightly at us, and hugged us. I wasn’t expecting that, I was overwhelmed by the gesture, I hesitated to return it. But then when I noticed how sincere she is, I decided to let my walls down and hugged her back.

“I’ve been here for like 2 hours,” she kind of complained at us when we found our way from where she was hanging out. “And people are already flocking the whole place!” We talked about some Korean stuffs and we later found out that her bias is Oh Sehun, that adorable guy who has a lisp, words like YEHET! And OHORAT! aasily comes from his mouth, and the maknae of the group.

“Hey, I was meaning to ask you,” she turned to Donna, which was doing something on her phone. “Yes?” she looked up; her eyes weary from the light produced by her phone. “Who is your bias?” Donna just laughed the “this is so embarrassing, what do I do?” kind of laugh.  I too giggled.

Confused, a questioning look appeared from Hae-Won’s face. I decided to tell her. “You know, she doesn’t really know any of them.” I started, “I just kind of her take her here because she gave me the ticket and she’s my best friend and I wanted to share this moment with her.”

“Oh, I thought…” she seemed to think for a second, and without missing a beat she looked at Donna and jumped at her, not really literally, but almost. “I should introduce you to them!” Wow, her fan girl side activated! Donna gave me the props we made earlier. We dusted the dirt on the floor and and sat down on the floor. “Okay,” Hae-Won started, taking her phone from her pocket. She scrolled through her gallery and opened the folder named: “EXO Oppa”. She introduced each one of them to Donna, stating features so that she could easily remember them.

Donna POV

So Hae-Won kind of gave me a lesson. K-Pop edition: EXO

Kai- The dancer of EXO-K (which is the sub group of EXO), not dark but bronze skin

Tao- The rapper in EXO-M(which is also the sub group of EXO) Panda!

Xiumin- The eldest “oppa” they would say. Also the rapper in EXO-M. Yo jeong!

Lay- Has deep dimples (OMG) and the dancer of the sub group, EXO-M.

Chen- Camel dinosaur who sings with his cheekbones

Suho- She said he is the leader, has a handsome forehead. (HE IS REALLY INDEED HANDSOME!)

Baekhyun- The vocalist of EXO-K. He has this rectangle shape smile.

D.O- Caira’s bias. Also he is the vocalist of EXO-K. Has big eyes and heart shaped lips.

Sehun: Hae-Won’s bias, she said that she might not forgive me when I’ll take away her bias from her. The groups’ maknae, whatever that means.

Chanyeol: She said she was teased by his friends as YODA because of his ears, but he sure is smexy.

Luhan: They said that he somewhat looks like a girl and is callled Luhan deer.

Kris: She said that he is very funny and “cool” and considered just the cold guy.

I’m ready to see them. But that Kai guy seems familiar. I think I might have seen him here or something. I couldn’t quite grasp it but I know somewhere in my memory, I think I saw him from somewhere. Might be those pictures I saw from B.W.C.W.

“Donna, please keep this inside your bag.” I was swimming deep in my thoughts when Caira gave me her phone. I just noticed that she didn’t even bring even a small pouch or something.

“You have our money, I have some here but it’s my allowance.” She laughed greedily, while tapping her pocket that was kind of bulging. Yeah, and also her cellphone and that map and those glowing sticks are inside my bag. And luckily, she is the one who is holding the big colored paper that has messages for EXO.

Then suddenly, the people began screaming.  A manly voice boomed from the speakers.

ATTENTION EXO-L, IN A FEW MINUTES, THE STADIUM DOOR WILL BE OPENED. READY YOUR TICKETS AND YOURSELVES FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF OF FUN. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE NIGHT WITH YOUR BELOVED EXO.”

The man stopped talking, but the girls were still screaming. I think they call this fan girling. I mean seriously? “I AM SO EXCITED!” Caira and Hae-Won squealed in delight. “Oh, jinx! Money for us!” they faced each other and laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes, the screaming fan girls are slowly moving towards the entrance. But the one that has lucky tickets, squeezed our ways towards the front part alongside Hae-Won.

The stadium is jam-packed!

Even though the whole stadium is pitched black, I could see the excited faces of the people around me, they were sweating but you could still feel that they are all ready to sing and dance along the music.

Caira P.O.V

This is the moment, as we slipped ourselves towards the front part, I was nervous and excited. This feeling is so, Oh my gosh I can’t! I just can’t even! People around the world gathered here, as if it is the last concert of EXO. But I guess that’s just how concert works, people of different colors, kinds, races, unite with each other just to see their biases and favorite group. That’s how powerful music is, Korean pop for that matter.

Suddenly the lights around the stadium pulsed with life. In every corner of the place, colorful lights shone. From yellow to blue, to pink to green. Every color of the color wheel must be in those lights. The screen also pulsed with life. Displaying the faces of 12 aliens. They all look so handsome, then all of the sudden, the sweet music filled the air. 

OMG! The concert is really starting. Like, I cannot! Suddenly, those smexy aliens appeared from the sky above (from helicopters) they slowly went down, hugging the ropes so that they would not fall down. They were shining like diamonds, the lightning perfected the whole scenario. It was like angels came down from the heavens above to take me.

The stadium roared, people all over the place just held their banners up and keeps on waving it, screaming their lungs off, and jumping up and down. Who wouldnt do it?!

The first one who appeared was Suho and Kris (the leader line) they were all dressed up in black suits, y black suits and a shiny black shoes to match and their hairs are . Their microphones were glued up so that they wouldn't have any problems with those mics that needs to held.

"Kris!" "Suho!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" all I can hear is their screaming, I almost forgot that I too, was one of them. 

And, the other boys followed them. Chen, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay, Chanyeol, and my bias! Kyungsoooooo~

"THATS MY HUSBAND! MY HUSBAND! OPPA!!!" I screamed, with the other fan girls, pointing at him. My gosh, they all look so handsome. My ovaries has exploded! I cannot!

Soon after, they started off their intro performance, "Overdose."

Nana's lessons part: description from EXO's SHOWTIME.

Wew. I cannot. Thank you for reading!!! EXO member(s) will be introduced in the next update! Keep on Rocking! -Michka