Chapter Eleven: Korea, I am here!

History

"Annyeong Haseyo. Chonun Ciara imnida!" I said to the beautiful flight attendant who greeted us as we enter the airport with my beloved Nana carrying our stuffs. Here we are in the Incheon International Airport.

Many people are inside the airport, some are waiting for their flights, lining up to get tickets, and some are waiting for someone to pick them up.

"Gosh, I can't believe we're here!" Nana said as she looked around us. Her voice is filled with excitement she can no longer hold up. During our flight, she was reading all the magazines about Korea, practicing some useful Korean phrases and those kinds of stuffs.

"Come," I said, tugging her. I am the one who is holding the map; we already placed and plotted big bright STARS to those places where we are going.

"First stop, HI Seoul Hostel."

And with that, we walked towards the exit. Before we exited the place, we noticed people are flocking in one place, most are Korean teenager girls. They must be waiting for their idols to come or whatever.

"Hey, we must check what those hormonal teenagers are up to." Nana said to me while looking at those teenagers who are screaming.

"Aniyo, we must hurry up or else we would have enough time to go to the places we want to visit." Even though I'm excited and all on about what's happening, I can't really waste my time to check who those idols behind the fan girls are.

And so with that, we exited the place with a big smile on our faces.

"HI Seoul Hostel" Nana read the big signage placed in front of the big hostel. The place is very big and beautiful too. It was surrounded by big trees that look like bushes.

Seoul, Korea is such a beautiful and wonderful place. It has a nice weather unlike in our place; the weather is always hot and humid. We only have this kind of weather when it's already December or in rainy season. I wasn't expecting for me to be this speechless because of a damned place.

"Omo, omo." I gasp as I remember something; "Let's take a picture! I forgot to take a picture earlier in the airport." I rolled the map and took out my cellphone. We enjoyed taking pictures even though people were kind of staring holes at us.

It took a while before we went inside the building because we were enjoying the utterly amazing view and let's face it, we wouldn't want to miss this kind of once in a life time situation right? So we took more pictures before we checked in.

                                                               && 

I was lying down as I checked news from "Koreaboo!" while Nana was busy in the bathroom when I encountered a very asdfghjkl;' news.

        Headline: Fans greeted EXO at Incheon International Airport earlier.

"Omo, Omo, omo!" I screamed (but Nana didn't hear me, so yeah). THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Ahh, andwae! I checked the time; it was just posted an hour ago. It was them!

Behind the flock of those hormal teenagers are EXO. Seriously?!

I should have had listened to Nana. I can't believe this is happening! Pabo! I almost break the window when I almost throw the lampshade beside my bed but then stopped when I remembered that I'm inside a hostel.

I can't probably sleep right now because 1. I'm such a stupid fan girl, 2. I'm going to see EXO the next next day, 3) we are going to B.W.C.W tomorrow.

Even though I missed my chance to see EXO up close, but looking at the brighter side, things are going to be great.  So I closed my eyes and the last I knew I had slipped my phone under my comfy pillow.