Chapter Twelve: Around Korea

History

Donna P.O.V

"Wake upyyyy!" I exclaimed as I tickled her foot.

She jumped from her bed only to get back from lying down. "Hmm, later." She murmured, and stirred taking her thick comforter with her.

I looked at the clock near the lampshade: 8:30 am.

The room we're staying is big enough for the two of us. It has two very comfortable beds where only an individual can fit in, a comfort room, a small cabinet where we would be placing our few things inside it, a big touch screen LCD TV, and a veranda where you can see the most beautiful scenery (for me, that is) in the whole world.

The room is decorated with cool paintings; I noticed one of the paintings is made by Edward Hopper the one titled "Nighthawks" and a painting of PETRONAS Twin Towers.

"I could draw this myself," I said mostly to myself, knowing Caira is in her deep beauty sleep but then she a sleepy voice said: "Yeah right. We both know you don't even know how to create a straight line."

I glared at her direction, but it was useless, I was facing her back. "Whatever, I took some painting sessions every once in a while, and I'm already good at it!" I said, proudly.

"Really?" she was standing on the soft ticklish carpeted floor in a matter of seconds. We both know I'm an introvert so THIS is a big news

"Yeah," I said at her proudly again. "Awe!" and run towards me and hugged me. "Seriously, Caira, cut it out." I whined, half pushing her, but really I already told her this. "Come on, I know you like hugs." As we laugh, she hugged me tighter.

Caira's P.O.V

After eating our very delicious and healthy breakfast at the buffet intended for us, we went directly outside to find a taxi. Since it's already October, Korea is starting to get cold so I turned to this weird get up. (Because it's always hot in our place so I'm not the kind of girl who wears coats and boots)

I'm wearing a khaki colored coat with some fur at the neckline, a baby blue tee under, a long dark colored pants and a cute boots (complete with fur). "Do I really look okay with this?" I asked as I checked myself in front of the glass window of HI Seoul Hotel before we looked for taxi to ride.

She was fumbling something in her cellphone, annoyed, I exclaimed. "Hey!" she looked at me as if she hadn't heard me scream.

"Yeah, of course. You look good in everything you wear." I doubt that, I look like, like, like something that cannot be explained. I laughed at the thought.

"The taxi would be here in less than 10 minutes." Donna suddenly announced, I looked at her flashing my confused face.

Realizing I didn't quite get her, she said: "I made an appointment with a taxi, not really far from here, it must be here in a..." she stops in mid-sentence. As she looked behind me a heard a horn blows.

Without any warning, Nana grabbed me by my hand and let me inside. As we made our selves comfortable, Nana said something I couldn't quite get, and then the driver nodded and we took off.

I already saw Seoul at night but it is more beautiful during the day, we can clearly see the wonderful scenery that this successful country could share to their people and to their tourists.

People are everywhere, the beautiful and handsome, and the young and old, some people are sporting in their awesome street wear or in their casual clothing crossing the streets, talking on the phone, walking their dogs.

Wow.

They all come in to blur when the driver sped off. No more than 30 minutes, we arrived at B.W.C.W.

I CANT IMAGINE IT. I saw this once when I was watching K-Style on TV and it quickly caught my eye. The place is just like on TV, only bigger and jaw dropping-ly beautiful. This is like a holy grail for EXO fans like me. I am lucky, very lucky, ehem. People around the place came from different countries. Because of EXO, we become one.

Because, EXO is one.

Some people are from USA, Japan, Spain, Hong Kong, and I couldn't really tell the others where they came from.

B.W.C.W is a school themed store where the members themselves help designed the place. I could like hug everything inside this place but I wouldn't do that because it would be weird and people might consider me as a sasaeng fan, which is a big "no no" for my part.

As we entered the restaurant, we were welcomed by the sweet smell of the coffee's aroma and the undeniably mouth watering smell of the burgers and sandwiches that people around the room are devouring from.

After we ordered our foods, we went to find a place to sit. "Let's eat there!" I tugged her when I noticed she's sractching her head while looking hard at EXO's picture that hangs on the wall,a confused look on her face.

There was an empty table earlier but then someone was already sitting down. He was sitting down like any other arrogant boys do but I wouldnt consider him one becuase he's here.

He must be a fanboy. But I couldnt really see him, he was covered with a thick jacket. He was wearing a mask so his eyes were the only part of his face that werent covered.

I noticed he was all alone and wanted to be friend a fan boy! So I approached him flashing him with my big teeth-showing smile, "Hey," before I could say it, he looked directly at me. His eyes were squinty yes but not really and his skin color is not really much of a Korean. "What?" his voice is muffled because of his mask, but you can hear his annoyed tone.

"Can we share this table with you, as I noticed you are--" I started eagerly, confident that he might share the table. But he cut me off with a single word,

"No." and with that he was back from doing something at his phone. What is wrong with this guy, I asked myself, annoyed.

"But why?" I tried asking him but he would even face at me. Urgh. Just then, a couple that was sitting at one of the table called us out. He might be a fan boy, but I dont care, he's rude and arrogant. 

Thank you for reading! Wondering who that arrogant guy is? Don't forget to read the following chapters. There would be EXO members that will be introduced!