Chapter One: Me? Me.

History
I was doing my homework with EXO's Wolf on the background when someone called from downstairs. "Caira!" that was my mom, actually. I wasn’t expecting someone rather than my mom, given that we were the only one home.
 "Neeee?!" I shouted back. She wasn’t the only one with a big mouth.
I scurried outside and went directly down. There she was, waiting for me at the end of the staircase, holding a cordless phone. I gave her a questioning look, "Its Donna," she mouthed. I grabbed the phone from her joyfully and sat down comfortably in our sofa facing our TV set.
 Annyeong!" I greeted her. THIS is how I always greet her and she would always say back: "Stop with that stupid Korean nonsense!" but this time, her greetings were different. Instead of always nagging me about Korean things, she greeted me Korean style!
 Huh. IMAGINE.
"What’s gotten into you, ?" I said to her excitedly, finally my best friend has gotten out from her shell and decided to love Korean stuffs as much as I do. "Don’t get too excited," she started. Then, with a voice telling me to scream, I found myself screaming my lungs off.
"I SAID DONT GET TOO EXCITED! I MIGHT NOT SAY THIS TO YOU!" she shouted. "Omo. Okay." my heart beat was very fast it felt that I was going to combust.  I was going to ask her what she was talking about but then she said: "Well..." she started, "I think I'm going to say it you in person." I can hear her smirk even at the phone.
"Aniyo. Aniyo. ANIYOOO~!" I whined repeatedly. Travelling from her home to here will take her hours. Plus the way she moves? I'll consider two days her minimum, and I don’t like waiting. "Will you be surprised if I’m already here outside your house?" I quickly stood up, checked her outside our gate and quickly found out that she was fooling around. "That was not funny!" instead of shooting back something, she laughed. I wouldn’t be surprised, she likes playing pranks on her friends, but I assure you, it would take a whole month of begging for her forgiveness. Trust me; you wouldn’t want to play pranks on her. All, (including me, unfortunately) have been there.
Her amusement towards my rage made me feel all giddy and excited. "Just be fast okay? If not, I will assure you that OUR. FRIENDSHIP. WILL. BE. OVER!" I warned her with my serious tone, raising my voice with every single word I say. "Okay Mrs. Do." she teased and after an eternity of deciding who will hang up first, she banged the phone and I was sure our conversation was over.
After getting some cupcakes from our fridge, I found a little post it note Mom left saying that she was going to the grocery store so instinctively, I quickly locked our door and went upstairs. My room is not that big though but it is filled with posters. Well, Not ordinary posters with encouragements or statements or whatever but with the faces of my wonderful bias and of course along with EXO
 It has been two years since my room was all dull and boring but, if it wasn’t for my EXOtic friends, I wouldn’t have found my beautiful fiancé. Ha-ha. As if. He doesn’t even know a single thing about me. Perks of being a fan.
Ironic isn’t it? All my senior year, I have been drooling over them, obsessing over their pictures, sleeping late just to finish their reality show: EXO’s SHOWTIME, knowing just even an itsy bitsy thing about them but, we are all the same in their eyes: their fans. They wouldn't see our individuality but instead we are all generalized.
BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT!? WE LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS WE LOVE OUR LIVES THAT WE DON’T EVEN CARE IF THEY DON’T KNOW ALL OF OUR NAMES.
Bonamaniiii~ Thank you guys~!