Chapter Fourteen: Shocking! (Not)

History

“Oh my god!” I pretended to be stunned, like a freaking hormonal teenager that just saw my favorite actor . “You do know me, you’re just acting not to,” He smirked at me, his jet black hair kind of bounces from his head, “So that you can be with me here.” He finishes his sentence with a wink. Yuck. Seriously.

I snorted with disgust and gagged.         

 “Who would want to be with you?” The guy just gave an insulting laugh, and then faced the mirror. He took pride in his appearance. “Well, you and my fa--.” He was fixing his hair when the girl called again: “OPPA!” the girl outside must be very in love with this guy that she can’t seem to shut up. I smirked at him. He stiffened, and then whirled to look at me when he heard the girls shouting. He looked so helpless.

“Oh really?” I tapped my chin thoughtfully “Maybe next time, I got to go, bye.” I fluttered my eyes and flew him a kiss, teasing him. “No, no, don’t!” I was going to unlock the door when he blocked my way. “What the hell is your problem?!” I yelled at him. His eyes went wide, stunned by what I did. He pushed me against the door and his hand clamed over my mouth, muffling my voice.  His face was just inches from mine. I was about to shove him when I noticed his eyes. What the hell is up with his eyes? They were sparkling like, what the.

 His eyes, oh my god his eyes. Oh, no scratch that.

This guy is a psycho. This guy is a psycho. This guy is a psycho.

I said it repeatedly to myself. But I just cannot ignore his eyes. His eyes were thoughtful and sincere. They were beautiful even though they were filled with panic.

Silence dominated the room; it was as if we were the only person in the world. He was staring at my black orbs too; his hands were the only thing that keeps us from touching our lips with each other for heaven’s sake.

Damn it.

A minute has passed and we are still in the same situation we were earlier. Can he just let go of me? I’m so hot, I mean literally the room is so hot right now and I’m sweating like crazy. Maybe he noticed it too, because he finally breaks our embrace (he was the only one who was doing it to me) and let’s go of me.

I brushed off my coat, and pretended that nothing happened. What has gotten into me? Seriously, that Kim Jong In guy is a weirdo.

“Can you please call someone? To distract that girl outside?” I noticed his voice oozed with venom when he said “that girl”. I nodded and decided to call Caira. After a few rings, she answered:

Donna: Need your help.

Caira: Where the hell are you?

Donna: At the ladies room.

Caira: You need extra pads? HA HA HA.

Donna: HA-HA. Not funny . See that girl outside the room?

Caira: Yeah, let her in! She might pee in her pants. Seriously.

Donna: No, please distract her away from here. Quickly!

Caira: Why?

Donna: Just do it. Please.

Caira: K. Whatever.

*Silence*

Donna: Hey

Caira: Hey

Donna: Is she gone now?!

Caira: Ne. Come out now.

Caira P.O.V

What’s up with these people?

Banging the door, I called Nana, “Hey, come out now!” And with that, the door magically swings open and woosh, and instead of being greeted by Nana, a guy from the ladies room emerged from the view.

He was wearing a mask that was covering his mouth and wait

IS THIS THE SAME GUY WHO NEGLECTED OUR OFFER TO SIT WITH HIM?!

And why is he hanging around the ladies room? Well, self, let me give you choices to choose from: a.) He’s gay; b.) He had mistaken the ladies room as the men’s room c.) He likes to hang around girls just to, you know or d.) He is hiding from someone. He went away immediately and made his way towards the front door

. “Hey,” I said as I approached my best friend. “Had a hard time?” She gave me her are-you-serious-look. “Yes and no.”

                                                        &&

“So, what happened? Tell me, tell me, tell me.” We are already here inside our room in the youth hostel. Ever since the incident happened, she hasn’t been talking about what happened. She would just look at me and smile like an idiot.

 Maybe that guy said something to her, or worse! I scowled at the thought. “Nothing really Caira, nothing to fuss about.” She said, while she was eating the ho-dduk we bought earlier. Hodduk is a common street food in Korea which is made of sweet flour pancake that is filled with warm and gooey sugar syrup in the center which is very delicious!

“Awwe, please?” I nudged her hard (purposely), sending her to the floor. I never thought I’m that strong.  Sitting down, she glared at me, rubbing her .

I laughed so hard I the ho-dduk I’m eating went flying in the air. “What the hell was that Caira?!” and with that, she rolled on the floor laughing.

“That pabo ho-dduk!” we continued laughing until I forgot what we were talking about. Collecting myself from the floor, I noticed that it was still early.

“Hey, it’s still 5:30, should we do something before going to the concert?” The room is very different from the one we arrived yesterday. It was all clean and neat but now, the floor is filled with big colored papers that has: “SARANGHAE EXO!” and “FOREVER OT12”, the whole room is literally sprinkled with colorful glitters, and more stuffs. Of course, we are very ready with that stick thing that has wonderful colors in it too. “I think we should clean the room first.” She suggested. “Yeah, I surely agree with that.”

(Ho-dukk information from Koreaboo)