Why

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dance practice, the seven members were called over by their new managers and were asked to quickly pack all their stuff as they were moving to a new dorm. No one still said a word as they drove to their old dorm. Youngjae wasn't with them as he already packed his stuff, so he was getting a tour of JYP's building.

"Hey, hyung."

Jaebum was jumped as Yugyeom whispered in his ear. The leader finished packing early as he was quite organized and was waiting outside for their manager who had gone off on a quick errand.

"Yes, Yugyeom?" the elder smiled at the maknae, who looked innocent in JB's eyes.

"Are you upset at me too? I believed JR hyung and was upset at Youngjae and you mentioned the incident from last year and I was a part of it and I'm just scared that I--"

"It"s fine," JB interrupted, "I'm mainly mad at Jinyoung. Just be nice to Youngjae. He's a pretty nice guy."

Yugyeom nodded and the two stood together, pleasing Jaebum as he gained hope that GOT7 might actually do well.

Their manager pulled up on the driveway with portable storage units to place their stuff in. Yugyeom and Jaebum, who were already ready, had three boxes each and a duffel bag. The placed their stuff with easy and opened the door to the car only to find Youngjae in the second row. Being leader, Jaebum was forced to sit in the shotgun, leaving Youngjae to sit next to Yugyeom, who uncomfortably smiled at the elder. Jaebum turned around after buckling his seat only to see Youngjae pouting at him. He pitied the newest member and wished he could fix everything, but not yet.

The rest of the members lagged behind, but eventually got into the car. As they drove to their new dorm, the phones of the six original members rang.

“Hello. While you guys were packing, I gave Youngjae a new phone and inputted all your numbers. His number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, please put it into your contacts. He also has a kakaotalk so add him into your group chat and label it GOT7. That’ll be all. Thanks. - JYP”

Youngjae played around with his phone only to get his first text.

“Hi! :)” texted Jaebum. The elder turned around and smiled at Youngjae. He opened his kakaotalk app and exchanged usernames. Jaebum took the initiative to add him into the group chat. The others didn’t say a word. A certain member deleted JYP’s message and muted the kakao groupchat.


 

“Youngest pick their rooms first,” their manager announced.

Yugyeom and Bambam giggled as they knew they were the youngest. The two walked into the new dorm together as the rest of the members stayed behind. As soon as they saw the room with beds, they immediately picked it. Bambam messaged the group chat saying they were done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter