Search

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark ran all around JYP, searching every practice room in hopes of finding Jinyoung. He constantly tried calling the boy, but every time the rings would just lead to voicemail. As time passed, he grew more and more worried for the younger. The boy even ran all the way back to the dorm, but Jinyoung was nowhere to be found.

Where is this kid? Where could he have gone?

The foreigner’s hands went through his hair and he yelled in frustration as he sat at the dorm living room, alone. He was trying to think of places that the boy would be and it suddenly dawned on him.

Jinyoung was upset at how Jaebum treated him.

Mark went on his hunch and hitched a taxi to the cafe him and Jaebum would always go to. The trainees all knew about the spot, but he, Jackson, Yugyeom, and Bambam hardly went because they kinda knew that it was Jinyoung and Jaebum’s special spot and they didn’t want to interfere with that.

“Oh look, it’s Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung!” whispered Bambam as the four walked into the cafe.

“Let’s go hang out with them!” giggled Yugyeom as they walked into the line.

“No, no. Let’s just buy the drinks and leave. We shouldn’t disturb them,” Mark said as he watched Jaebum and Jinyoung acting flirty.

As soon as Mark went inside, he saw Jinyoung playing with his straw looking lifeless at the same spot as his flashback. Mark swiftly sat down in front of the boy, only to shock him and for Mark to dryly laugh.

“Do you know how long I’ve been looking for you? Do you know how worried I was?” Mark huffed, the volume of his voice raised louder than normal.

“I didn’t ask you to look for me. Go back,” Jinyoung coldly replied, not daring to look at the elder’s face, into his glaring eyes.

I can’t believe that you’re acting like this.

Mark harshly got up, loud enough for everyone in the cafe to look at the commotion he was causing. Jinyoung looked up at him, scared, as Mark dryly laughed once again.

“If this is how you plan on getting Jaebum back, acting like you’re perfectly okay with how things are going, then you’re doing a fantastic job,” he hissed, walking away right after.

Jinyoung sat there in shock, his mouth wide open. He knew he should talk to Jaebum and clear things up, but he was still disgusted with the fact that the leader harshly accused him without trying to hear his side or learn about the situation at all. He was trying to help Youngjae that time, for Christ’s sake, not destroy him. He took out his phone in his pocket and checked his notifications.

5 missed calls from Manager hyung

2 missed calls from Jackson hyung

20 missed calls from Mark hyung

Jinyoung laughed at himself, first quietly but obnoxiously soon after, causing the customers around him to stare. He looked around and saw everyone looking at him, so he quickly stopped, but still laughed to himself internally at how pathetic he was acting.

He doesn’t even care, so why should I?

The boy got up from his table and walked out, going back to the company.

If he wants to act like this, I’ll let him.


 

Preparations for their comeback finished soon enough and suddenly they were on a plane to Malaysia to film their music video. Jaebum and Junior were not speaking at all to each other, while Mark glared at Youngjae still from time to time and Youngjae often just kept quiet. It was tough for the other members and they hoped this thick tension would pass soon.

“Okay, we’ll be basing hotel rooming with paper, scissors, rock since Sana is with us and JYP doesn’t want to spend too much, three of you will share a room, the rest being in pairs,” announced their manager as they got to the hotel.

The seven of them huddled into a circle, viciously playing rock paper scissors for their own comfort. The first two to win were Jackson and Bambam who screamed with joy as they picked paper while everyone else picked rock. The others groaned in pain as the two hugged each other and giggled. The next round started and Yugyeom won as he thought it would be a good mind prank to say “whoever picks rock is a man,” and the other members, being idiots, chose rock while he chose paper.

Mark, Junior, Jaebum, and Youngjae were left and for a while they kept having mixed results,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter