Monster

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yugyeom and Jinyoung stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. Yugyeom never met the two members of BTOB, but Jinyoung was more nervous because he did back during JJ Project days. Despite how technically JJ Project and BTOB debuted at the same year, being in GOT7 and redebuting meant that they were Junior’s seniors as well, which made him nervous.  

"Well, are you gonna say something, Park. Jin. Young. Talk to us. We are your sunbaes after all," Minhyuk hissed as he pushed the boy's shoulder.

"I have nothing else to say. You heard everything you need to know," Jinyoung said, glaring right at the rapper.

“That’s no way to talk to your sunbaes, y’know? You’d think that after training for another 2 years, you’d learn some respect, but I guess not,” commented Minhyuk, only to get a scoff from Jinyoung, which pissed Eunkwang off as it showed how much ego the younger had.

"You're so ing pathetic, y'know that Jinyoung? All of BTOB knows about what you and this kid were a part of that led to him leaving. And yes, I am grateful that you did that because we got to have someone like Peniel in our group, but . You guys scarred him. He's always so scared to mess up because he's afraid we're gonna yell at him and hurt him like you guys did. And you're acting like you're right? That you can still talk about the guy you hurt two years ago? You even skipped the last MTV Diary recording because you "didn't want to be around a certain pathetic person." What bull. Peniel was so scared of seeing you that day and wanted to even call in sick and you say that? You're not gonna survive this industry with your attitude and you're not gonna get your best friend, Im Jaebum, back either," Eunkwang ranted, releasing all the anger he had. Out of all the member of BTOB, Eunkwang was the most disgusted at what happened to Peniel. He loved and cared for s so much that if anyone dared to hurt them, they'd have to go through him first.

"You have no ing right, yo--" Jinyoung yelled, about to swing his fist at BTOB's leader only to be stopped by Minhyuk, who grabbed ahold of his wrist.

"Tsk tsk. Violence should never be the answer, but since you asked for it, I’ll give you what you want like a good sunbae," Minhyuk smirked as he tightened his grip on the Junior's wrist.

"Ahh, I--" Junior whined in pain. He tried to get out of his grip, but Minhyuk was just too strong. The elder raised his fist in the air, ready to swing.

“I guess I’ll be the one who has to teach you some respect.”

"Jinyoung-ah! Yugyeom-ah! Where are you guys?" echoed Jaebum's voice from a distance. The two GOT7 members sighed as they saw the expressions of Eunkwang and Minhyuk calm down.

"Saved by your leader this time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter