Plus Four

Still Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JJ Project will be on halt until further notice.”

“What? Why?”

As promotions for Bounce began to close, JB and Jr. had a taste of the idol life that they could not get enough of. This was their big break and they have made several new idol friends such as the ones that were doing MTV Diary as well. They couldn't wait for their next comeback and they actually thought JYP was going to talk about their next hit. Hearing their CEO’s words hurt dearly because they were so happy as JJ Project.

“JJ Project was my plan to promote a future group that you two will be in. It’ll have four other people in it. I have already decided who they are and you are quite familiar with them. The six of you will debut in a year or two, so practice together and get to know each other well. I have not decided on a group name yet also. That’ll be all.”

The duo walked out of JYP’s office with mixed feelings. Of course they were bummed that they would not be working solely together, but these four other member, were they actually people they were familiar with? Or does JYP really not know what happens in the practice rooms?

The two walked to the practice room where they would meet their four other members. The duo had not spoken a word about how they felt as they walked in silence. Right before they walked in the room, they looked at each other, held each other’s hand, and smiled.

“No matter what happens, we'll go through it together. Whether it's good or bad, we got each other's back, okay?"

Jinyoung laughed shyly as he knew he heard those words from Jaebum not too long ago. He nodded and the two opened the door together, only to hear a bunch of yelling. The first one to run up to them was Jackson who hugged them tightly, but one by one the others came and joined the group hug.

“AHHH. You guys!” Jaebum yelled. He was enthusiastic that he would be working with all the people that he was actually familiar with: Jackson, Mark, Bambam, and Yugyeom.

“I can’t believe this is happening!” Jackson screamed, “Hey! JJ Project! We have a small party for you guys to commemorate how amazing you guys did during your promotions and to officially start a bond between the six of us!”

The six trainees began to chow down as they knew that the road would only be an uphill climb with dance practice and singing lessons. JJ Project actually felt a little sad that they had to prepare for a debut all over again, but it was okay because they had each other.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter