Q&A

The Classified Accounts of Ami Hwang

hey so im like so bored and i dont wanna study for stats so ive used my magical powers to gather up all the characters 2together (except marcus.... because hes dead)

so YEAH feel free to ask any character or me (the swag author... :^( hehe) any questions!!! i'll update this page with questions/answers!! i wont do all of them but yanno... and lol im probably going 2 dwelete this later en... this is a product of my boredom induced hysteria lmfaodfaskdfjas

- rubi


 

Rubi: HI guys ya so lol how're yall doing

Ami: Dude. You should be studying for Stats right now. You have 5 tests this week.

Rubi: stfu dont tell me what to do 

(Preet and Ami exchange a look of disapproval while Namjoon chuckles.)

Rubi: aight hoes.... so lets go to the first question. 

Kokris: This is for Jungkook. When did you realize you had feelings for Ami?

Jungkook (reddening): Oh, god.

Ami (giggling): Mhm. Say it. 

Jungkook: In front of everyone?

Ami: YUP. 

Jungkook (sighs): Alright. Well. I first saw- or, noticed, Ami when I ran into her freshman year. She was really cute- well, she still is.

Ami: You make me blush, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Oh, shut up. Okay, so, anyway. She was all... you know, spunky, and angry, and cute, and she made me laugh-

Preet: Okay, let's stop. I think I'm going to vomit. 

Rubi: lol rt that moving on both of yall

Anna: Shut up Preet, you hypocrite. You and your girlfriend are practically attached at the hip.

Preet: Hey-

Rubi: shut up .... i created you

Preet: (silence)

Rubi: yeah thats what i thought .... moving on

MudCaked: Swag author: what was the inspiration for this story? 

Rubi: YEAH THATS RIGHT IM THE SWAG AUTHOR HEHE..... anyway okay so basically like i was on a PLANE right to like new york and i was so frikkin bored like all i could think of was how mundane life was and how i wanted to kick someones .... so, like, i had written a short exercept (like the first chapter?) for this story all the way in december 2014, and i just expanded on it and continued it. but one of the most important things i wanted to focus on was how ed up the gang world actually is. people romanticize it, almost, with all those hollywood movies and cutesy gang stories that kinda only present one dimension of what the gang world's like. also, i wanted a high school AU (so i could live my life through ami.. smh). plus hackers are badass af (i dont know jack about coding lmfao i pulled all of the coding out of my ... except 4 the bitcoins ). oh and also, this was originally going to be a suho fic, and sometimes i regret not making this suho x oc, but at the same time i LOVE jungkook so its all good in the hood :^)

Ami: What the ??? Are you serious? 

Rubi: you hoe..... yes :( im sorry. lol i wish i could code smh

Ami: I mean.... I could teach you... but... wait... you gave me my coding knowledge, technically, so how would that even-

Rubi: OKAY MOVING ON THIS IS GETTIN 2 ED UP 4 ME

15annabella: This is for Ami, if given the chance to do everything over again would you still hack that website?

(silence. Ami and Lina exchange a long look as everyone fidgets uncomfortably.)

Ami: Well. That's.... a really good question. Honestly, I... I don't know. I met a lot of my closest friends, but there's a large part of me that wishes that I had just stayed a normal high school student. Unfortunately, that probably wouldn't have been possible, considering my mother was at the head of X.E. all along.

Rubi: damn shawty....... sry :/

fanblob: THIS IS FOR SWAG AUTHOR: who was your favorite character to write? YOU SHOULD REALLY STUDY THO BUT I HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK AND I AIN'T STUDYING EITHER LOL :P

Ami: Dude. Fix the formatting. Why are you so lazy?

Rubi: SHUT UP BITH...... anyway okay HI ILY THAX FOR CALLING ME SWAG AUTHOR I LOVE U...... AND STUDYING HAHAHAH..... ! okay anyway so..... at the beginning, my favorite character to write was ami... but then during part 2 she was all sad which made me sad and yeah just like idk. i liked writing yoongi and lina interactions a lot!! 

Lina: You sadist. 

Rubi: :^( im sorry okay..... ur too good for him lina...... en.... i hate him too i think yoongi's a boy..... thats why i didnt invite him

Hoseok: Uh, actually, he's on a mission right now. He couldn't come. 

Rubi: you know what.... im on a mission to kick your

Taehyung: Why do you have no chill

Rubi: WHY do you hvave no life

handyhint: Hey authornim!! Any sequels for YOONGI x LINA??

Rubi: HEY omg so.... like..... i was going to write a one-shot for Lina and Yoongi but..... I might be developing a sequel to this story.... :^) so yeah obvi i'll address lina/yoongi in the sequel, but idk man i want it to be kinda separate (i want people who haven't read TCAAH to be able to read it). but YEAH we'll see!!

Jin: We're still doing stuff. You literally just need to write about what we're doing.

Rubi: Hey why don't you write a ing sequel then :) 

Jin: Can you chill

LoveMark: This is for Ami: Would you really have shot yourself if Jungkook did not come in time???

Ami: Yes.

643Alex: Jungkook, do you feel bad about killing Marcus?

(Everyone stiffens. Ami's eyes widen.)

Rubi: :O

Jungkook: What do you think?

Rubi: UH OAKY UM MOVING ON UM OKAY OKAY SO LIKE

1Camborean: This is for Lina: What's up between you and Yoongi? Anything there? Hm?

Lina: Do I have to answer this? 

Anna: I think it's about time we heard the full details.

Rubi: ....:^( ya do it lol. 

Lina: Okay. Well, I'm going into a room and doing this by myself.

(Lina walks into the bathroom.)

Lina: Okay. So... I don't really know where to start? It's weird because... it's been years, and I shouldn't like him. He's absolutely horrible and d me over so many times. And, okay, I don't like him. But it's just- I feel this weird combination of hatred and a need to impress him. When I saw him at Ami's wedding after all those years, I completely ignored him. But there was this one moment when we made eye contact after the words "you may now kiss the bride" had been said, and just... it's been weird. I don't know. I've been avoiding him. God, this is so weird. I know Yoongi and I have no future. But... okay, I'm rambling.

(Lina walks out of the bathroom.)

Rubi: okay kewl so anyway movin on

Sm17ze_Stories: My question is: if Marcus didn't die, what would have been his older "new" self?

(Ami, Lina, Preet, and Anna exchange glances. Everyone else looks down at the ground.)

Preet (clears throat): He would've been calm, rational as always. And he would've kicked everyone's asses for various reasons.

Anna (laughs softly): Yeah. Marcus would've given me so much for being so mean. Once, at a photoshoot in Goa, I was ing at some model and she ran away, crying... Marcus would've gotten so pissed.

(Everyone in the room turns to her in shock.)

Lina: What the ? Uh, I don't think Marcus would've been the only one.

Anna (huffs): Sorry, okay? I was stressed that day.

Ami: Uh, okay. 

Rubi: dont worry i do it all the time lmfao 

Anna: See? Rubi gets me.

Ami: That's not something to be particularly proud of.

Rubi: hey ami can you like hop off my ? thanks!(:

kpopanddramaluver: Will you be writing another gang romance or something of that kind?

Rubi: HI bae omg so I REALLY want to. like, I have the storyline for a spinoff written out already. but i have noooo time it actually fml im alwys tired and exhausted 

kpopanddramaluver: Would you have ever harmed Ami throughout the whole story?

Jungkook (takes Ami's hand): Unfortunately, I've hurt Ami emotionally many times. And I've stood by and watched while people physically hurt her. But if you mean physically harmed Ami, then no. Of course not.

foul-walls: is ami another version of you?

Rubi: Hell yes. especially ami in part 1. she's cranky, stubborn, constantly pissed off, obsessed with her GPA, cynical, impulsive, tired, and- most importantly- bored. plus i am a Sad Sizxteen YEar old girl just like ami @ the beginning of this fic. Ami is literally me... except i dont know jack about hacking and i havent atttracted the attention of some hot jock

Jungkook: Awhh, wittle Rubi thinks I'm hot. 

Rubi: my (: