Rejection.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Because you are mine.”

When Baekhyun heard that from Chanyeol’s mouth he felt his heart beats getting faster. Honestly, he thinks Chanyeol is just confessing to him that Baekhyun is his. But in the other hand, he doesn’t want to feel any pain anymore so he just think Chanyeol doesn’t want him to get another friend beside him. Chanyeol is the most possessive bestriend ever.

“ You are still my number one bestfriend, yeol!” Baekhyun slightly laugh at Chanyeol serious expression.

The giant is looking at him confusely. “ Why did you laugh?”

“ Your face is so funny.” Baekhyun giggle.

“ But baek, I’m serious here..” Chanyeol whines chlidishly.

Then, Baekhyun feels his shoulder is being tapped by someone.

“ Let’s meet my friend..” It is the model, Oh sehun.

Sehun grabs Baekhyun hand and hold it. Chanyeol saw it and glare at the intertwined hands.

“ I’m not finish talking to him yet.” Chanyeol growls.

Sehun chuckles and smirking. “hey mister. Why does you always interupting me and Baekhyun business, huh?”

Chanyeol become more angry. “ Because i’m his bestfriend and you are nothing.” He smirks to Sehun.

“ Who says that I’m nothing? I’m his boyfriend and you are just his bestfriend. So just off!” Sehun replies.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun are widening their eyes. Boyfriend? WTF!!!

Then Sehun drags Baekhyun to their last place leaving the angry-confused Chanyeol.

“ Yah! Why did you said that I’m your boyfriend infront of him? are you stupid?” Baekhyun angrily whispers to Sehun not wanting everyone to hear their conversations.

“ you are though!” Sehun replies.

“ Dont reject me, Baekhyuna. Spent the times with me more and I’ll makeyou fall for me.”

Baekhyun scoff. “I’ll never fall for you, sehuna. I already have someon who I love and I dont easily falling in love with someone”

Baekhyun think his answer is a bit harsh but when he saw Sehun, the latter is smiling happily.

“ Why did you smile? I just reject you.” Baekhyun said.

Sehun grinned more. “ Because you just call me Sehuna. It’s a progress.”

Baekhyun face falls down. “ You are weird!” and Sehun mouthed ‘I know’.

“ It’s getting late. Now let’s go home.” Sehun once again hold Baekhyun hand and lead their way to the parking lot.

“ Baekhyuna!!” Someone shouts Baekhyun name when they about to get in to the car. And it’s Chanyeol.

“ What are you doing, yeol?” He asks. And there is Sandara running to their direction. Seems like she was running to catch Chanyeol. “ Yeol..” She whines.

“ Baek, you are going home with me..” Chanyeol said while panting.

Sehun sno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter