Who are you?

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and the unconcious Baekhyun arrived at baekhyun’s house pretty late at night. The pale-skinned boy knocks the door and when the door opens, there is Baekhyun’s mother standing worriedly. “ Omo.. Come in. Come in!” She said as she lead the way to Baekhyun’s room to Sehun.

“ Why did he drunk?” She asks when Sehun finally put Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun is mumbling something that they can’t figure out what.

“ I dont know, eomonim. But i can see he is pretty upset when I saw him drinking.” Sehun answered.

“ So, are you his friend?” Sehun’s face is so familiar but she is sure Sehun never come to their house. It means Sehun is not Baekhyun’s friend. But why does Sehun face is so familiar.

“ No, eomonim. I just met him on the club.” Baekhyun mother nodded in response.

“ I will be going now, eomonim.” Sehun said and walk to the front door.

“ Thank you for your help, sehunie. I really like your kindness. I would love to see you hanging out with my sassy son.” Baekhyun’s mother said. And sehun chuckles.

“ you are welcome, eomonim. Good night.” Sehun said and walk to his car. After that he drive away.

 

***

 

Kai and Kyungsoo walk to Baekhyun who is busy reading a book in the cafetaria while muncing a brad. “ Yah! Stupid Byun Baekhyun!” Kai  shouts.

Baekhyun look up and glaring at the two. “ What?”

“ Where did you gone last night? We were so panic when we saw you were nowhere to be found. We tried to call you but you didn’t anwer. Where did you gone, brat?” Kyungsoo snapped.

“ Calm down, soo. I was drunk last night. There was a boy who was insist taking me home last night. I said I was with you guys after that everything was so blurry. I cant remember a thing.” Baekhyun answers.

Kyungsoo angry face turn into a worried one. “Was he doing something to you? was he you?”

“ No. He was really took me home. He even talked to my mom. And she said the boy is handsome and kind. I am so curious with him. She said that his face is so familiar.”

“ Did your mom told you his name?” Kai asks curiously.

Their talk is interrupted when they heard the girls are screaming in a fangirl way over someone. The girls are often fangirling over someone in the school. Their school have so many popular boys and girls. Chanyeol and sandara are quite popularas well.

“ OH SEHUN!!!” Kyungsoo shouts when he saw a tall figure coming to their direction.

“ Yes!! His name is Oh Sehun. How do you know, soo?” Baekhyun cluelessly reply.

“ Byun Baekhyun.” A voice fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter