Okay.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun lies the drunk figure on his bed.the latter keep mumbling something that Baekhyun cant figure out. Baekhyun look down to see how pathetic Chanyeol is. There’s slight feeling inside Baekhyun heart that telling him Chanyeol is drunk because of him. but he pushes the thought away, not wanting to get hurt again.

“ Baek...” Chanyeol called for baekhyun while reaching the older’s hand. And Baekhyun hold Chanyeol hand before answering. “What?”

“ It’s hurt here..” Chanyeol bring Baekhyun hand to his chest. Chanyeol is drunk but know what he is doing.

“ I dont know but when you walk with that stranger and let go of my hand. It’s kept hurting me. make the pain go away..” Chanyeol said drunkly.

Chanyeol keeps thinking about how Baekhyun walked away from him with that stranger. How baekhyun held the stranger’s hand. How sad he was when he look at Chanyeol that time. Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun is hurting because of him. But, he doesn’t want Baekhyun to left his side.

 He wants Baekhyun to be by his side forever. It sounds selfish to have a girlfriend beside him but wanting another presence beside him as well. Chanyeol is ubborn and he know it, but Baekhyun is always there for him to remind him everthing he should do and shouldn’t do.

But, the giant is too dense and too selfish to admit that he needs Baekhyun. He is blind with his childish feeling for Sandara and ignore Baekhyun’s feeling. Compare to Baekhyun, Sandara is nothing. She doesn’t know anything about Chanyeol. meanwhile Baekhyun know everything about the giant. But once again, Chanyeol is blind in love.

Chanyeol snorts. “I’m sorry for always hurting you, baek. I’m sorry..”

He tightened his grip on Baekhyun hand. “I dont want you to forgive me, I just want you to know how sorry i am to always make you sad. I’m sorry baek. I’m sorry..”

“ You are forgiven, yeol.”

Chanyeol wide his eyes. “No, baek. I’m dont want you to easily forgive me. I may be end up hurting you again. I just letting you know how I regret evertyhing I said and did to you.”

Baekhyun bring his other hand to Chanyeol’s cheek and caresses it lovingly.

“I can’t stay mad at you for a long time, yeol. Now sleep! We have school tomorrow.” Baekhyun say and walk to the closet to get blankets for him and Chanyeol.

He put the blanket on Chanyeol body. He decide to sleep on the couch since the bed is already full of Chanyeol. and also he doesn’t want Chanyeol feel awkward whe he found out that they sleep in a same bed later in the morning so he decide to sleep on the couch.

“ where are you going? You’re not gonna sleep with me?” He said while hiccuping. The older shake off hise head and goes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter