Bestfriends

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They going to school together, Chanyeol doesn’t feel like to let go of Baekhyun’s hand when they walked on the hallway. Everyone was staring at them and of course talked about them too.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were once a famous couple. But now everyone only knew that Baekhyun and Chanyeol already broke up and Chanyeol is dating Sandara. So, why does Baekhyun and Chanyeol are holding hand like a couple again.

“ Yeol, We’re in my class now. Can you let go of my hand, please..” Baekhyun said and look at their intertwined hands.

“ Oh? Hehehe. So, I’ll meet you in the break time later. Study well..” Chanyeol said and ruffles Baekhyun’s hair then he goes to his class.

The giant were stumbling on his way while turn around to look at Baekhyun. baekhyun was laughing so hard when he saw that meanwhile Chanyeol was smile sheepishly. Baekhyun waited until Chanyeol gone from his sight.

Baekhyun enters the class with a smile on his face, Kai and Kyungsoo are looking at his weird behaviour.

“ YAH!! What’s wrong with the happy face. You and Sehun finally dating now?” Kai asks as Baekhyun sits on his chair.

 Baekhyun smile fades. “ No, of course! It’s just Chanyeol and I, we made up. This time is the real made up. He asked me to be by his side forever. Woah. I’m so happy now.”

Kai and Kyungsoo cannot believe what their bestfriend just said.

“ Are you crazy? Not long ago you said that you want to move on and forget that bastard. So what now? You and that bastard even made up? I dont understand your mind, Baek!” Kai said frustretedly.

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh while looking at Baekhyun’s now sad face. “ It’s not like we dont want you to be happy, baek. We want the best for you. Seeing your sad face everytime Chanyeol hurted you make us hurted as well. He left you for another woman, baek. What if he comeback to Sandara again. And are they break up yet?”

“ They haven’t break up. He didn’t say anything about breaking up. He just want me to stay by his side and I thought having him by my side is enough for me. I know that he will never return my feeling. That’s why having him by my side is enough. When I finally strong enough I will let him go. I promise. Jongin-ah, Kyungsoo-yah.” Baekhyun said while hanging his head down.

Kai and Kyungsoo goes to his side and hug him. “ Baekhyun-ah. I think you are not a human. You are an angel. An innocent angel.” Kyungsoo said.

Kai chuckles at his boyfriend statements. “ So, what’s up with that famous model?”

“ That famous model that everyone thinks he is perfect ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter