Drunk

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ What do you think you are doing?”

Baekhyun knew this. If Chanyeol’s voice changed into a deep one it means he is really angry. And he still remember that Chanyeol is possesive. It may be causing a scene if he just standing there and watching the two glaring each other.

“ What is your problem, mister?” Sehun doesn’t like the way Chanyeol interrupted his bussiness with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol still glaring at him not taking his eyes off of Sehun, his hand is till holding Baekhyun’s hand as well. “Dont you see that he doesn’t like your kiss? How could you kiss someone without their permission?” Chanyeol said trying to calm his anger.

Sehun just scoff. He grabs Baekhyun other hand and tries to pull Baekhyun to his side but Chanyeol not planning to let go of Baekhyun’s as well. “Mind your own bussiness, Mister. Before I give you a full of my fist landing on your perfect face.” Sehun hissed.

Chanyeol snorts in anger. “Can you take your hand off of him?”

“ Why dont you do it? He is with me since the first time and you just come uninvited. Get off” Sehun said.

Baekhyun doesn’t know what to do between these two so he standing there without knowing what t do. Everyone in the school are watching the scene and also taking a picture of it. Some people uploads it to the internet. There are so many title for the pictures that they uploaded. Such as

“ OH SEHUN HAS A BOYFRIEND??!!”

“ OH SEHUN PICKS UP HIS LOVER BOY FROM SCHOOL!”

“ OH SEHUN FIGHTS SOMEONE OVER HIS LOVER BOY.”

“ IT’S LIKE A SCENE ON DRAMA WHEN THE MALE ACTORS HAVING A STARE BATTLE.!

 

Baekhyun is really happy indeed when he saw Chanyeol is jealous but he thinks about it again. Maybe Chanyeol is not jealous, he just want to help him not more. He has Sandara why would he Jealous because of Sehun presence. When he thinks about that it makes his chest tightened. He pull his hand from Chanyeol’s grip but not in a harsh way. And he holds Sehun’s hand instead.

“ Take me out from here..” He said in a whisper. Sehun confusely stare at Baekhyun face before taking Baekhyun away from the place.

Chanyeol feels something hurt inside his chest when Baekhyun held the stranger hand instead of him. He is too dense to realize what is that feeling. He just stare the two walking figure with a sad expression.

 

***

“ Thank you from helping me get out from there..” Baekhyun said with a low tone.

Sehun can feel the sad feeling on his voice. “Who was that guy?” He curiously asks. Baekhyun shrugged adn stare at the ground. “ I dont know either who was he..”

With Baekhyun’s answer Sehun knows that the guy is not just a nothing for the boy. He is som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter