Stay by your side.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol decided to have a movie night with Baekhyun in his room, he is so happy with the fact that Baekhyun would stay up all night with him watching his favorite movie. They sits beside each other with Baekhyun head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and the giant hand around Baekhyun waist.

Both of them are happy, especially Chanyeol. He doesn’t have anything else in his mind except Baekhyun. Baekhyun. And Baekhyun. The older doesn’t like this kind of movie but Chanyeol loves it. But he still watch it because he doesn’t want the giant to sulking anymore.

Suddenly the moment he had with Sehun cross his mind. Baekhyun feels something weird while remembering the moment in Osaka. After that moment happened, his opinion about Sehun changed. About how cocky Sehun is, how arrogant he is, how flirty he is. Everything changed in a night.

Flashback.

Sehun and Baekhyun were at the beach, spending the night there while enjoying the sight in front of them. The sea wave. The cold wind. The star and moon. What a beautiful night.

Baekhyun was amazed with the view in front of him, never he had a vacation outside Korea. It was the first time he going abroad. He thanked Sehun for brought him to Osaka. Such a wonderful Vacation.

He felt the wind fetting colder and colder so he rubbed his hands on his body to kept the warm.

“ Cold?” The pale-skinned boy asked and he nodded in respone.

Sehun sat beside Baekhyun, they sat on the beach near to the water without any layers bellow them.

“ want me to wrap my arms around your body?” Baekhyun thought it was a joke, so he glared at the boy. But Sehun moved to him closer and he did that, wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s body. So Baekhyun was trapped between Sehun legs, his back resting on Sehun’s broad shoulder.

Sehun felt Baekhyun tensed but he still kept embrace the boy.

“ Relax. I’m not going to harm you” Sehun said and Baekhyun relaxed.

“ Are you sleepy?” The pale-skinned boys asked again. “ No..” Baekhyun simply answered.

“ Want me to tell you a sad story? The scene around us is making me to tell you a sad story.” Sehun stated.

Baekhyun hum and hinting him to continue.

“ A long ago, there lived a cocky bastard alone on his own world. He didn’t care with people around him, all he were thinking are just himself. He was so selfish. The people around him were hate him because he was so selfish saying that he could do anything in this world without getting any help from anyone. The boy had a dream, he wanted to be popular so he could show the world that he could do something without any help from anyone. So he went training on an entertainment company. He thought training was easy, he was about to give up but a very cute and innocent boy came as a new trainer. He got the bastard attention, the bastard thought he was falling in love with the pure-hearted boy. The boy was touching something in the Bastard’s heart. Something that he thought anyone would never touch....” Sehun stopped for awhile and sighing.

With that Baekhyun knew that Sehun is teling a story about his own self.

“ .... They were getting closer day by day and the innocent boy changed the bastard attitude. The bastard began to care with people around him and never thought about his selfishness again. He confessed his love for the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter