He Does.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night came so fast, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are busy prepare every things are needed on their BBQ party on Chanyeol’s house backyard. Baekhyun decided to help the giant because they are neighbour after all and also Baekhyun sure that The giant cannot do the works. He is helpless.

“ Baek, you should rest now. Let me do the rest..” Chanyeol said as he put the things on the table. Baekhyun obeyed and settle on the bench watching Chanyeol do the work.

Suddenly Kai and Kyungsoo come. “ Hey guys..” They greets the two in unison.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun look up to the source of the sounds.

“ Welcome to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s BBQ party..” Chanyeol said while grinning.

Baekhyun sigh. “ It’s your party, yeol. Not mine..”

Chanyeol  keeps grinning. “ Okay.. Let’s start the party.”

The giant plays music from his phone. Song by Fifth harmony “ Worth it “ is played.

Everyone are enjoyed the music and also the meal. They are talking about everything that they missed when Chanyeol was busy with his beloved girlfriend.

Kai and Chanyeol seems made up already, it’s not like they were fighting. Kai hated Chanyeol for abandoning them and went to Sandara’s side all the time. The truth is Kai and Chanyeol are so close.

Baekhyun phone rings. It is Sehun of course.

“ Hello..”                                                           

“ I’m already in front of your house. You said you and that stupid giant are neighbour, right? I dont think I know which one his house is. Can you come here and fetch me?..”

“ Okay.. Wait me there. I’ll hang up now..”

Baekhyun walks toward the door but before he does Chanyeol immediatel catch his hand.

“ Where are you going?” Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun smiles to them. “ Sehun is here already but he doesn’t know which one your house is and I’m going to fetch him.”

Chanyeol scoffs. “ Okay. I give you my permission. That famous model is so stupid.”

Kai, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun look at them with unreadable expresions.

“ It’s not like I asked you a permission.” Baekhyun said and walk away.

Chanyeol face becomes flushed meanwhile Kai and Kyungsoo are trying hard to hold their laugh.

Awhile later Baekhyun come along with Sehun.

Kai and Kyungsoo immediately greets the model warmly meanwhile the giant is only glaring at the model.

 Chanyeol is purposely put his hand on Baekhyun waist when the older and Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter