The model's confeession and Chanyeol break down.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback.

It was break time, Chanyeol was eating alone in the cafetaria. Sandara was nowhere to be seen, Baekhyun too. Maybe the older was in the library again. Sleeping. He chuckled when thinking about Baekhyun.

Baekhyun said he was hiding in the library before when they were fighting but a while ago Baekhyun said he wanted to go sleeping in the library.

“ Chanyeol!!!” A girl voice was heard and of course she is Sandara. He tilt his head and lift his hand to greet the girl.

She smiled and jumped to Chanyeol and The boy smiled back. “ What is it, bey?”

“ you know my uncle own a entertaiment company, right? He wanted me to come to Celebrities party tonight. And i want you to be my date because you are my boyfriend..” She said.

Celebrities party? Maybe it could freshen his mind a bit. A fact that he missed was Baekhyun will go to the party as well. With Oh Sehun.

“ Umm.. okay then. But what should i wear?” Chanyeol asked as he play with Sandara fingers.

“ A tuxedo of course, babyy..” Sandara replied.

Chanyeol nodded his head “ Okay I will fetch you at seven.” He said and Sandara smiled.

END of Flashback.

 

***

 

Sehun parked his car in front of a fancy salon and walk out from the car along with Baekhyun. What will they do in a salon. A stupid questions that pops from Baekhyun mind. To make over ofcourse but he keep asking that question to the model.

“ What are we gonna do here.?” Baekhyun asks Sehun as they entered the salon. The model is glaring at him. “ Baekhyuna, you might be beautiful but you are so dumb. We are here for taking care of your look. You are gonna be Oh sehun date. You must be looking all good.”

Baekhyun glaring back. “ I can take care of my look without any help.”

Sehun is not replying, he pushes Baekhyun to sit on the chair. “ Do your best!” The model said to the stylist. “ Anything for Oh Sehun.” The stylist said.

A while later Baekhyun hair is done. The stylist dyed Baekhyun hair a dirty brown color. Since his last hair color was black. (A/N:  just imagine Baekhyun’s hair in call me baby era for the style)

Sehun look at Baekhyun and smile. “ You look good.”

He mumbled “ I know...”

Then, the stylist bring Baekhyun to the closet and make Baekhyun to wear everthing he gave. from one to another. Sehun is picking himself a tuxedo so he isn’t there to help the stylist to choose a tuxedo for Baekhyun.

Finally, the stylist find a good one for Baekhyun, Sehun is not here yet. Baekhyun look at hhimself on the mirror. “Woah.. I’m hot!” Baekhyun mumble makes the stylist chuckles.

“ You are lucky to have such a nice slim body and pretty face. No wonder Sehun likes yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter