Slip away.

How I wish you are mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun finally can make Chanyeol finally his. Not fully his, but he is more than grateful to have Chanyeol by his side until Chanyeol get Sandara one day. But Baekhyun wishes Chanyeol will never get Sandara.


Flashback.

“ Baek, do you think Sandara will ever notice me?” Chanyeol said as he throws his bag somewhere on his room. He and Baekhyun always hang out together after school, they are neighbours after all. Sometimes at Baekhyun’s room, sometimes at Chanyeol’s and this time They are at Chanyeol’s room.

Baekhyun chuckles a bit before answering. “ She will, yeol. You are awesome. Who doesn’t want to be Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend anyway? All you need are time and a bit effort of yours.”

“ Do you think everyone loves me, baek? You are too much..” Chanyeol palyfully hit Baekhyun shoulder. Baekhyun just nodded his head.

“ I know your number 1 fans in this entire world. He loves you more that anything in this world.” Baekhyun said as he stare intensely to the giant wide eyes. “ Who’s that person that you claimed as my number one fans, baek?” Chanyeol ask.

“ Me..” Baekhyun simply answer. Chanyeol laughed hard. “ I already know it, Baek..”

“ No, you dont know, yeol. I’m Byun Baekhyun loves my own bestfriend with all of his heart..And his bestfriend is Park Chanyeol..” Baekhyun said. He finally had a courage to confess his feeling. Meanwhile the giant is shocked because of his bestfriend’s outburst.

“ Are you ing serious?” He managed to ask Baekhyun. The older just nodded his head.

“ You know I like Sandara, right? And you still have a feeling for me eventhough I love someone else?” Chanyeol ask. And again, Baekhyun only could nodded his head. “ Are you okay with the fact that your crush is in love with someone else?” Chanyeol ask again. This time, Baekhyun shake his head.

“ Stop shaking or nodding your head, Baekhyun. Just speak to me..” Chanyeol felt irritated with Baekhyun’s silence.

“ I love you since we were twelve, Chanyeol. Long before Sandara came to our lives. But i cant stop you for being in love with someone else so i just pretend that I dont love you and I swear I’ve tried to erase this feeling so many times before. But I cant. I love you, yeol..” Baekhyun said breathlessly answered.

Chanyeol look at him with a very serious face. “ What do you expect me to say, baek?”

“ I will never ask anything more . Just be with me and act like we are a couple. When the time you finally get her, I’ll let you go..” Baekhyun said as he stare deeply into the giant eyes.

“ Okay. I can never say no to you, baek. But promise me, when I finally get her you’ll let me go immediately..” Chanyeol managed to say between his confused head.

Baekhyun expression suddenly changed into a happy one. “ I promise..”

 

***

 

At first, Chanyeol felt really awkward to act infront of Baekhyun. But the older told him not to awkward, just act like the way they used to. Its just the status of the relationship that changed. From friendship to lovership.

When the first month since the time they were bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter