Its Not So Bad Afterall.

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jongin woke up to kisses and hugs from his daddy. 
"Happy birthday Jonginnie!" Sehun said sweetly. Jongin smiled and threw himself into his daddy's arms.
"Thank you daddy! I love you!!" Jongin said cutely.
"Oh I love you too buttercup. Now come on I think there are some birthday pancakes calling your name!" Jongin smiled with glee. He loved birthday pancakes! They were so fluffy and sweet and had chunks of frosting and confetti sprinkles in them. Sehun lifted Jongin and they went down the stairs with excitement and laughter. Jongin smiled at the sight before him. There was a sign that said Happy Birthday Jongin and there were balloons and a party crown. Sehun brought Jongin to a chair and put the birthday boy crown on him. 
"Happy Birthday sugar bear. Even though you’re six you’ll always be my little boy!" Jongin smiled and kissed his daddy's lips. He was so happy with how his birthday was going so far. His daddy even put honey flavored milk in his sippy cup! He was living the dream. Sehun cut a piece of the pancake and fed it to Jongin. Jongin chewed with much enthusiasm.
"Mmmmm...." He said cutely. Sehun laughed.
"Is it good baby?" Jongin nodded furiously.
"Mhmmm yummy in my tummy!" Jongin then cut a piece to feed to Sehun. Sehun opened his mouth and was about to eat when he heard something. He had taken the baby monitor down with him and it sounded like Luhan was waking up.
"I'll be right back baby." Sehun said kissing Jongins cheek.
"Where's daddy going?" Jongin asked disappointed. Sehun smiled.
"I think little Lulu is awake I'm going to go bring him down so he can join us." Jongin pouted... He sorta forgot about his new little bro... House mate. Sehun saw the frown and gave Jongin a peck on the nose.
"I won't be long cupcake." Sehun got up and made his way upstairs. Jongin waited somewhat patiently. This was it. He was going to meet Luhan. Jongin reminded himself to be on guard. This Luhan was a tricky one he had to keep an eye on him. Jongin soon heard the footsteps of his daddy approaching. Jongin looked up to see his daddy carrying Luhan. Sehun smiled at Jongin and gave the still sleepy Luhan a kiss on the forehead.
"Jongin this is Luhan. Luhan this is Jongin. Look baby it's your big brother, can you wake up for us? Hmmm?" Luhan rubbed his eyes with his fists cutely and looked at Jongin sleepily. Jongin observed Luhan as well. He was even cuter than he had originally though... No scratch that he was damn adorable. His brown hair looked like cotton candy, his big doe eyes looked so innocent and sweet, and he just looked so damn cute still his pacifier... But no! Jongin couldn't let himself be entranced. So he just started with a simple wave at Luhan. Sehun smiled at Jongins shy antics.
"Lulu its Jongin hyungs birthday... say Happy Birthday sweetums." Luhan yawned and cutely said
"Happy Birthday Jongie hyung..." Jongin couldn't help but blush. This Luhan was a tougher apponent than he thought. Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan. His babies were just too ing precious how did he get so lucky.
"Okay Jongin I need to fix Luhan some oatmeal so could you watch him?" Jongin reluctantly nodded... All he wanted to do right now was eat his birthday pancakes with daddy not babysit Luhan. Sehun set Luhan down and then proceeded to make his youngest baby breakfast. Luhan was more awake now and once set down little Luhan immediately crawled over to Jongin wanting to sit on his lap. Luhan looked up at his brothers face, and tugged on his pants.
"Can lulu sit on hyungies lap?" Jongin frowned trying his best to ignore those sweet little eyes.
"Why don't you sit in your high chair. You’re going to eat now...." Jongin said not wanting to hold Luhan. Luhan pouted.
"But Lulu wanna sit with his hyungie.... Pwease?" Jongin was about to protest but he could feel his daddy monitoring the situation so he just nodded. Luhan smiled cutely and made himself comfy in Jongins lap. He bounced excitedly.
"Yay! Lulu sit with hyungie!" Jongin had to hold Luhan around his waist or he'd surely fall and get hurt. And Jongin could bet his life, that Luhans crying was far worse than his squeals of joy.
"Luhan stop it!" Jongin said frustrated immediately putting a stop to the wiggling. Luhan looked down sad after Jongin scolded him.
"I'm sorry hyungie...Lulu won't do it again..." Jongin sighed and shook his head. Luhan was certainly energetic. Sehun finished the oatmeal and smiled at the sight of Luhan sitting with Jongin.
"Daddy hurry and feed Luhan he's heavy!" Sehun chuckled while Luhan crossed his arms and pouted.
"Alright. Come on Lulu time to eat." Luhan looked sad.
"Can lulu eat here with hyung daddy?"
"No baby. Jongin has to eat his breakfast and you have to eat yours." Luhan pouted as he was lifted into his high chair and bibbed.  Sehun brought the oatmeal to his lips.
"Open up Lulu here's come the plane!" Sehun said making sounds causing Luhan to laugh and open his mouth for the awaiting spoon. 
"Daddy! Eat pancakes with me." Jongin called wanting his daddy's attention.
"Okay Jonginnie." Sehun said giving Luhan the spoon. Sehun then sat with Jongin and the two started feeding each other pancakes and sharing cute kisses. Of course sweet baby Luhan didn't want to be left out so he tried to join.
"Daddy daddy!" Luhan called.
"What is it snowflake?"
"Ahh..." Luhan opened his mouth wanting a piece of pancake. Sehun laughed.
"Sorry sweetie little babies shouldn't have frosting or sprinkles for breakfast." Luhan furrowed his brows confused.
"Hyungie baby too..." 
"Yes but he's six and your 3 so there's a difference little one. You can have cake later after lunch. Sound good?" Luhan smiled liking that idea.
"Okay!" Luhan went back to eating his oatmeal....not cleanly mind you but he ate it. After Sehun and Jongin finished their breakfast Sehun picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. He cleaned up Luhan who had gotten oatmeal around his mouth and down his chin, and let him out of the high chair.
"Okay baby so I guess what?" Sehun asked directing his question to Jongin.
"Yes daddy?"
"For your birthday I invited Yixing to spend the day with you." Jongin lit up. Yixing was his bestest friend in the whole wide world.
"Yay yay! Thank you daddy!" 
"Your welcome baby now you go get ready. I'll clean up and prepare for our guests... oh and Jongin take Lulu with you." Sehun asked giving kisses to both his boys. Jongin grumbled quietly but nodded.
"Let's go Luhan...” Jongin started walking but stopped when he felt a pull on his shirt. He turned to see Luhan his thumb and holding onto Jongin tightly.
"Let go Luhan... Just follow me."
"Lulu is following... But Lulu wanna hold onto hyungie...” Jongin sighed. Even if he told him to stop he won't so he just let the baby do as he pleased. Jongin reached the second floor and walked Luhan to his room.
"Okay stay here while I get ready..." Luhan nodded giving Jongin the impression that he understood. Jongin went back to his room and started undressing. He took off his shirt and shorts leaving him in his race car pull ups. Even though Jongin didn't need diapers anymore he still missed their comfort and softness so he chose to wear pull ups. They were big boy diapers....without having to be so big. Jongin decided to wear his batman shirt with his baby blue shorts. Jongin turned to get a shirt out of the drawer when he nearly jumped out of his skin seeing Luhan sitting on the floor looking at him innocently...thumb in mouth naturally.
"What are you doing in here!" Jongin said with a hand over his heart. Luhan pouted and twiddled his fingers.
"Hyung told Lulu to stay in his room... But Lulu was lonely without him or daddy so Lulu came to hyungs room..." 
"You can't just sneak in here Luhan I'm nearly !"
"Lulu don't mind..." Luhan said innocently.
"Well I do! I don't want you seeing my boy parts!" Luhan thought for a minuet then smiled.
"Well Lulu would let hyung see his boy parts if he came in." Seriously boundaries were not part of this kid’s vocabulary.
"That's not the issue at hand Luhan!" Luhan tilted his head to the side confused.
"No?..... Is hyung embarrassed cause it's okay... Hyungies doodle is probably really cute!" Luhan said trying to compliment his big brother. However Jongin was not feeling his innocent intentions.
"For your information mine is big boyish and better than yours a-and... DADDY!!!!" Sehun came running up the stairs into Jongins room.
"What's wrong Jongin? Why are you screaming?" Jongin ran to Sehun and hugged him tightly.
"Lulu said my doodles cute but it's not!!! It's manly!!" Jongin accused, pointing a finger at the innocent cherub. Sehun burst out laughing.... Was that really what all the fuss was about?
"Oh baby he didn't mean anything by it. Lulu was just trying to compliment you right baby?" Sehun asked eyeing Luhan. Luhan nodded furiously. 
"See honey? Lulus just a baby he doesn't mean any ill will to you. Now come on. Pick some clothes and let's take it back to Lulu’s room. I need to clean him up, change him and then dress him." Jongin glared at Luhan but nodded. Sehun picked Luhan up and they made their way to the nursery. Sehun helped Jongin into his shirt and shorts. After wards he washed Luhans face, changed his diaper and put him in some denim dungarees with an iron man shirt.
"There we go Lulu all better! Whose a happy baby!" Sehun said playing with Luhans legs as they kicked playf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter