Jongin takes care of Lulu all by himself.

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehuns alarm clock went off at 6 sharp like it normally did. However Sehun was not happy to be up. Luhan and Jongin had kept him up really late the night before, demanding their daddy play games with them and read them lots of stories till they passed out. Never again Sehun thought. Who would have thought play 6 games of duck duck goose could be so strenuous. He should have been more firm with them, but when Jongin and Luhan give him those puppy eyes… well sometimes the will power just leaves him. Sehun showered and got himself shaved. He wore a white button up with some khaki slacks. His hair was gelled and he just looked like he meant business. He went down stairs to make breakfast and lunch for his little ones since he'd be gone till 4. Sehun was stirring the mashed potatoes when he felt little hands cover his eyes. He chuckled a bit.
"Oh my who could this be??" Jongin giggled along with Luhan. Sehun brought his free hand back to squeeze Jongins belly effectively loosing the grips his hands had on his face. 
"Daddy no fair! You didn't guess!" Sehun laughed while he put their breakfast on plates.
"Sorry munchkin but daddy doesn't have much time to play right now." Sehun felt his sleeve tug. It was Lulu.
"Daddy... Where are you going?" Luhan asked with big doe eyes. Sehun lifted Luhan and kissed his soft cheeks.
"Daddy is going to work Lulu." Luhans face twisted. His daddy was going to be out of the house? That hadn't happened yet since he became part of the family....Lulu didn't like it at all. He liked all three of them being together. Sehun sat Luhan in his high chair and was about to attach the table when Luhan started to kick and fuss. Big wet tears left his eyes. Sehun frowned wiping his tears.
"Oh Lulu... Don't cry snowflake... What's wrong?" Luhan reached for Sehun and he gladly took his little bunny in his arms.
"Daddy no go!" Luhan cried miserably. Sehun shushed and bounced Luhan.
"Oh pumpkin I'll only be gone for a little while. Then daddy will be back home... Okay?" Luhan just snuggled into Sehun harder... His tears staining Sehuns shirt. Sehun set Luhan down again and attached the table to the high chair.
"I'll be right back cupcake." Sehun said tapping Luhans nose and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Luhan nodded giving a small smile. 
"Jongin sweetie can you come with daddy for a moment?" Jongin nodded. Luhan started to fuss when he noticed his brother and daddy leaving...he didn't want to be alone.
"Don't worry Lulu! We will be back faster than you can say Donald Duck!" Jongin says giving Luhan a kiss on the lips. Luhan pouted but nodded. Sehun brought Jongin to his room instructing him to sit on his bed. Sehun quickly chose a new shirt since Luhan cried on the other staining it.
"Okay Jongin. So you know the rules already for when daddy goes to work." Jongin nodded.
"Yea! No cooking or touching sharp objects. I shouldn't answer the door for anyone and I shouldn't go out unless I tell daddy. Uncle Joonmyeon has a spare key and if he comes to check on me and I need to listen to him! I also need to eat all my lunch!" Jongin said proudly. Sehun smiled buttoning his shirt.
"Good job baby. However now you have a baby brother so your responsibilities are greater. I know your only 6 but you can be a big boy and watch Lulu right? Your daddy's big boy?" Jongin nodded.
"Yea! Jongin big boy!" Sehun smiled and kissed Jongins forehead.
"That's my boy. Now listen carefully. Babies are a big responsibility. Make sure you keep Luhan company, play with him, and feed him. Make sure he eats all his food and you’re going to have to change his diaper. You should feel for moisture often. If you don’t he could get a rash so be mindful of that." Jongin scrunched up his nose. Completely disreguarding the fact of a diaper rash. Just the thought of diapers didn’t appeal to young Jongin.
"Eeew baby diapers....Diapers are icky daddy." Sehun laughed fastening his tie.
"Need I remind you that you wore diapers once too young man? It's not so bad. Luhans very still during his changes so he won't give you grief. He loves his hyung to much to upset him after all. Luhan must be napping at 1:30. That's important baby. You can even nap with him if you want." Jongin soaked up all this information. He didn't realize how much daddy goes through caring for him and Lulu. His daddy was amazing. Jongin preferred to just hold and play with Luhan but for his daddy he'd gladly do this.
"Okay daddy...”
"Good boy. Now come on Lulu might be getting restless." Jongin nodded reaching for his daddy's waiting hand. They went back to find Luhan his thumb and more tears trailing down his cheeks. Sehun rushed over and picked Luhan up.
"Hey cutie pie! It's okay daddy's here. I'm sorry we took so long." Luhan sniffles and nodded.
"Now listen sweetie while daddy is at work Jongin will be taking care of you. You listen to your brother okay butter bean? Can you do that?" Luhan nodded. Sehun smiles kissing Luhans cheek.
"That's daddy's angel." Sehun put Luhan back in his high chair and served his boys their breakfast.
"Okay sugar plums I'm leaving. Jongin take care of things. You both be good." Sehun gave Jongin and Luhan kisses and left. Now it was just Jongin and his little brother. 
"Okay Lulu let's eat! Then we can watch cartoons and color!" Luhan nodded still looking glum. Jongin walked over to Luhan and held his little baby cheeks.
"Don't worry Lulu! Hyungie will take good care of you!" Jongin said giving Luhan a soft kiss on the lips. Luhan sniffles and nodded smiling.
"Okay hyungie...” Jongin beams.
"Where's your smile little prince? Where is it?" Jongin asks tickling Luhan and kissing his face all over. Luhan giggles and gives Jongin an adorable smile.
"Do you want me to feed you Lulu?" Luhan nods. Jongin cuts a small bite of Luhans chocolate chip pancakes and guides it to his waiting mouth. Luhan eats the bite and munches cutely while syrup dribbles down his chin. Jongin continues to feed Luhan despite how messy his little face was getting. After feeding Luhan he gives him his bottle of milk while he eats his share of pancakes. Jongin ate as cleanly as possible. He was the big brother after all, and he had to show Luhan how to eat more cleanly. After he was done he turned back to Luhan to find him dipping his cute, chubby little fingers in the remaining syrup on his plate and the sweet sticky digits adorably. His palms were also covered in ooey gooey syrup, since the babe thought it would be fun to clap his hands and watch the syrup string between the two of them. Not only that, his milk was long finished but it looked like some dribbled to his pajama shirt. Jongin should have put a bib on him. Lulu was a little, adorable, sticky mess. Just goes to show you cant take your eyes of babies for even a second.
"Oh Lulu you’re all messy." Luhan smiles sheepishly.
"It's okay! I'll clean you up!" Jongin rushed to the sink and got a wash cloth covered in luke warm water. Jongin made quick of cleaning Luhans face and his fingers.
"There we go Lulu all better!" Luhan smiled and bounced in his seat but then winced when he felt a twinge of pain. Jongin noticed and frowned.
"Lulu? What's the matter?" Luhan held his tummy and whimpered.
"Tummy hurt Lulu...."  Jongin quickly picked Luhan up and held him gently. Rubbing his back in the process. He didn't know what was going on. Luhan had been fine a few minutes ago. Jongin started to get scarred from the constant sounds of discomfort Luhan was making. He should call his daddy....but he might be busy... So Jongin called his Uncle Joonmyeon instead. Jongin dailed the number with Luhan on his lap. After the 2nd ring it picked up.
"Hello? Kim residence how can I help you?" Jongin lit up at the sound of his best friends voice.
"Xin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter