The Agony of Business Trips Finale

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day came and let's just say it started out less than desirable for anyone. Sehun had to go to his first of 3 meetings that day, and to say that Luhan wasn't so gung-ho about it was an understatement. Tantrum after painful tantrum was thrown and Jongin was going crazy. First Luhan didn't want to be changed cause changing means getting dressed by daddy which means daddy leaves sooner so solution? Kick and scream and avoid it with great conviction. That was phase one. Refusing breakfast was the next course of action. Sehun tried several attempts before just giving up. He really didn't have the luxury of time to be putting up with Luhans more than unfavorable behavior. Sehun didn't want to get mad with his youngest but he was really pushing it and it wasn't helping that his oldest refused to come near the baby because there was still tension between them. Sehun just wanted to smack them both upside the head and tell them to stop having tapioca for brains... However like stated before time and Sehun were not best friends at the moment.
"Okay. Heechul is coming to watch you both during my two meetings. Tonight is a special dinner and you both need to come. Heechul is expected to attend and I can't leave you both alone." Jongin pouts.
"Daddy I don't wanna go to some fancy pancy dinner... I hate wearing suits." Sehun rolls his eyes placing a kiss on Jongins head.
"Well that's too bad because you don't really have a choice in the matter young man." Sehun turned to Luhan and have him a kiss as well.
"You be good. You've been quite fussy lately and I want that to improve." Luhan pouts but nods none the less. All of the sudden the door to the hotel suit opens revealing an over exuberant Heechul.
"Hi kids!! Aunty Hee is here!" Sehun double takes.
"How in the hell did you get in here?" Heechul tisks.
"Language Sehun, and never you mind your head about how I got in. Oh and by the way that tie doesn't match. I'd change it if I were you. Don't want to embarrass yourself. Now off you go! I've got things handled." Heechul rambles picking up Luhan and giving him a kiss on the cheek to which makes the baby squirm and give a small smile." 
"Yea I just bet... Okay well I'm leaving. Good bye babies, be good. Daddy loves you." Before Sehun could hear a reply he was already out the door. Heechul turns to Jongin and Luhan then smiles.
"Alright! So have you two eaten?" Jongin shakes his head.
"Nope. Luhan refuses to eat and is being a bad baby!" Luhan kicks his legs.
"Aunty Hee Jongie is being mean to me!!!" Luhan replies as if that's the reason behind his bratiness. 
"Okay okay settle down you two. Now Lulu I want you to eat your breakfast. You shouldn't have given your daddy such a hard time." Luhan tears up.
"B-but... Lulu want daddy... S-stay...” Heechul softens. This child was going to send him to his grave early.
"Oh I'm so sorry little muffin... How about this. If you eat breakfast like a good boy I'll give you a surprise? Hmm? Does that sound good?" Luhan thought for a moment then nodded with a smile. He loved surprises after all. Jongin just face palms. Luhan acts up and he gets spoiled... Catch him acting half as bad as Luhan had been and it would be sore bum city for him. It was completely unfair. Jongin grumpily ate his food while thinking of ways to get back at Luhan. There was no way in hell this trip was going to be good for Luhan and bad for him. It was not going down like that.

After eating breakfast Heechul changed Luhan into a short sleeved onesee that snapped at the crotch area for easy diaper access. Luhan adorably played with the Barbie dream house play set that Heechul got for him. It truly was a fun toy. Luhan got to brush the pretty Barbies hair, pretend to cook, and rearrange the rooms anyway he wanted... However it would have been even more fun if his big brother would play with him. Luhan was grateful to have Jongin with him on this trip and even happier that he had his daddy too... But if Jongin refused to play with him what was the point... The poor baby tried to keep his spirits high but he really missed playing with Jongin.  Jongin who had been observing Luhan play decided he was bored and it was time for some fun.  He swiftly went in front of Luhan and stared down at him. Luhan looked up, smiled behind his pacifier and was about to ask his big brother to play until in the blink of an eye he was on his back with a throbbing head....... Jongin has just... Jongin has just pushed him. Luhan was in too much shock to cry... Well at least until Jongin yanked his pacifier from his mouth and threw it. Luhans eyes filled with tears. He couldn't understand why his precious Jongin hyung would want to push him and then steal his binky... Luhan let out a squall of anguish and Heechul came running faster than a bullet.
"Lulu! What happened baby?" Heechul asked picking up the sobbing baby. However Luhan didn't answer. He just continues to sob and blew his nose on Heechuls designer shirt. Heechul then directed his attention to Jongin.
"Do you know what happened Jongin?" Jongin just shook his head.
Heechul eyes him suspiciously.
"Are you sure? You were the only one here. I suggest you tell me the truth Jongin I won't ask again."
"But I don't know Aunty Hee..." Jongin said faking a pout. Heechul turned to Luhan and kissed his forhead, rubbing the back of the little ones head to ease the pain.
"Hey, Lil muffin you gotta tell Aunty what happened otherwise he can't help you. Did Jongin do something to you?" Luhan just burrows his face in Heechuls shoulder and shook his head.
"You sure baby? You’re not lying to Aunty Hee are you?" Luhan nods. Heechuls sighs. He ain't no fool. He knows Jongin had something to do with Luhans crying and he was going to get to the bottom of it. 
"Okay muffin cake. Come on. Let's get you another ie and then I'll put you down for a nappy poo. That sound good?" Luhan nods shakily and clutches onto Heechul. Heechul brings Luhan to the second room in the suit and settles him on the plush bed. Luhan wiggles and kicks slightly, not used to sleeping on bedding with no protective bars. It almost feels hazardous. He doesn't mind if it's with Jongin or daddy because there's someone to hold him and keep him from rolling off the bed. Heechul notices Luhans discomfort and runs a hand through his soft brown locks.
"What's wrong baby? Hmm?" Luhan just hides his face in Heechuls palm, whimpering and fidgeting.
"Aww I know it's not what your used too. You probably sleep in a warm crib, but don't worry lil muffin. Aunty will get you all nice and snuggly." Heechul then grabs his phone and checks something online. After looking over it a few times he knew what to do. Heechul grabbed Luhans longest blanket and started to swaddle him. By the time he was done Luhan looked like an adorable little spring roll, all nice and warm and comfy. Heechul picked the little babe up, gave him a new pacifier, and rocked him to sleep. Heechul left the room once Luhans snores reached his ears and headed back to the living room. He walked back to find Jongin sitting at the couch watching pororo and eating a big bag of chips ahoy cookies. Heechul gracefully walked over and put the TV on mute. Jongin whipped around about to show attitude when he stopped. The murderous expression on Heechul could still even the most coliky baby.
"You think I'm an idiot don't you." Jongin just stared not knowing where this was going.
"I-I never said you were an idiot Aunty...” Heechul just laughs.
"Oh you didn't have to say anything sugar. The fact that you didn't tell me the truth about Luhans crying and expected me to buy the story that you had nothing to do with it says all I need to hear." Jongins eyes widen, but then he just crosses his arms and looks away from Heechul. Heechul sighs and walks over to the defiant 6 year old.
"Listen up Jongin I'm only going to say this once so pay attention. Your father is extremely stressed out about this trip. He doesn't need another dose. You need to fix this rotten attitude of yours."
"But Lulus been crying and being a brat all day!! Why do I get scolded!?" Jongin shouts.
"Because you are older than Luhan. You need to set an example." Jongin just shakes his head defiantly.
"No! No! I'm still a baby too! I'm just a bigger baby... I don't like it that Luhan gets everything he wants and I don't! It's not fair it's not fair! I hate him!!" Jongin ran off to the other room opposite of Luhan to cry. He screamed and punched the soft hotel pillows in frustration. No one understood him at all and at this point things couldn't get much worse.

However unbeknown to Jongin sensitive little ears had heard every word he said from the room and could do nothing but cry himself back to sleep.

When Sehun returned from his second meeting and entered the suit he felt like he was walking on egg shells. The room was stuffy, Heechul looked exhausted, and his babies looked miserable. Sehun didn't know what had happened between Luhan and Jongin while he was gone but he could only hope it wouldn't leak into tonight's dinner. Sehun got them both ready for the dinner with quick haste telling them he would not be taking any misbehavior from them. Jongin looked dashing in his suit and tie, while Luhan looked adorable in his nice vest and button up. Heechul came out in an evening gown, high heels, pearl necklace and earrings to match, and his hair styled up loosely with bangs over his eyes. Sehun just stared. Heechul smirked.
"I believe your already committed Mr. Oh but your stares are appreciated." Sehun rolls his eyes.
"That's not why I'm looking. Why on earth are you dressed that way?" Heechul smirks.
"Hani likes it when I do. Plus it's entertaining to see him get jealous when other men look at me." Sehun couldn't believe his ears. It must be difficult for his boss to be married to a brazen person like Heechul. I mean yes he was beautiful and he did have a pretty good personality... But damn if he was in his shoes he'd have more than a few ulcers by now.
"Yeaaa okay well I guess we should be going?" 
"Yes. The limos out front. Oh and don't forget Luhans diaper bag."
"I can't bring that are you crazy?!"
Heechul just chuckles.
"Sehun its okay. Hangeng won't mind. He thinks it's different but okay." If Sehun could strangle Heechul he would.
"I can't believe you told my employer about my relationship!" 
"Oh calm down Sehun it's not a big deal. Hangeng does whatever I tell him so if I tell him to accept it he will. Now let's go!" Sehun sighed and slung Luhans diaper bag over his shoulder. 

The drive to the restaurant was short, but not exactly pleasant either. Jongin who was cuddled up into Sehuns side just glares at Luhan who was on the opposite side. Sehun was at a loss. His babies had never had a fight before... Well unless you count small disagreements about ridiculous things... But other than that they stuck together like glue and were genuinely loving to each other. Sehun was very concerned for his boys so he’d make a note to have a serious conversation with them after this dinner ended. The restaurant in question was a five star Chinese cuisine imperial house. The chairs alone probably cost more if not equivalent to a designer bag. Sehun felt Luhan cling to his hand and start to bury his face in his arm. The waitress showed them to a private room in the very back away from the eyes and ears of the other patrons... Thank goodness. Hangen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter