Cake

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dinner time in the Oh household and everyone was actively eating their meal. Tonight's special was creamed chicken with rice and an  assortment of vegetables. Jongin ate his share of food with enthusiasm since anything with chicken was his best friend. Sehun was busily feeding Luhan his food and trying hist best to get the little cutie to eat his veggies.
"Come on Lulu open up." Sehun asked holding a spoon with spinach up to Luhans lips. Luhan however shook his head and crained his little head back.
"No daddy... It's yucky... Lulu don't like spinach...” Sehun sighed.
"I know you dont  but you gotta eat your veggies if you wanna be big and strong. Don't you wanna grow up big and strong?" Luhan thinks and shakes his head smiling cutely.
"No. Lulu good being small." Sehun couldn't help but smile.
"Well could you eat it for daddy? Daddy made it just for you and Jongin baby. I even added garlic and butter. If you don't eat it daddy will be sad...." Luhan shook his head and leaned in to peck Sehun.
" Oh no! Don't be sad daddy... Lulu will eat it..." Sehun smiled.
"Such a good boy I have!" Sehun fed the baby his spinach and true to his word he ate every last bite. After all the food was gone Jongin quickly ran to the fridge getting out the remainder of his birthday cake. Sehun raised a brow.
"And just what are you doing with that young man?" Sehun said with arms crossed. 
"Jongie wants cake daddy... And Jongie was gonna share with Lulu!"
" I see, and did you ask daddy if you could have it?" Jongin shook his head.
"No..... Jongie sorry. Can I please have cake daddy? Lulu too?" Jongin gave Sehun puppy eyes. Sehun chuckled but shook his head none the less for he knew well that his baby had eaten a big slice for snack time and shared a few bits with his youngest one.
"I think you've had enough cake for one day butter bean." Jongin pouted.
"But daddy I ate all my veggies so therefore Jongie deserves cake!" Sehun smiled bringing Jongin and Luhan to his lap.
"So you’re telling me that because you ate all your veggies like you should in the first place you deserve cake?" Jongin nodded frantically.
"Yep!" Sehun laughed placing a delicate kiss on Jongins cheek.
"Is that so... Well what do you think Lulu?" Luhan nodded cutely immediately after all whatever his hyung said he would follow.
"Lulu eat all his veggies too... So cake please daddy." Sehun laughed. Luhan was just too cute. He'll agree with Jongin no matter what.
"Well daddy says you've had enough." Luhan pouted.
"B-but daddy Lulu wants cake and so does hyungie... 2 against 1! Daddy isn't following the rules of demo... Deemocrayc..." Sehun made a mental note to stop letting Luhan in his room when he's watching politics. Dont need it poisoning his innocent mind.
"It's called democracy baby. However do you know why daddy is saying no?" Both babies shook their heads eager to know. They eat their veggies so they could have dessert. It was as simple as 1 2 3.
"Because daddy is concerned for his little ones health. It's not good to have that much sugar in a day especially before bed. I know it's tempting but the answer is still no. You can have cake tomorrow." Luhan nodded understanding, however Jongin was still craving the sweet chocolate chiffon birthday cake. He just had to have a bite and tomorrow was too long a wait.

Later that night Jongin snuck out of his room and headed for Luhans room. He swiftly and quietly opened the door and made his way to the crib. He remembered to turn off the baby monitor as well. He couldn’t risk their daddy catching them after all.  Jongin put his hand through the bars and started poking Luhan softly on his cheek. The baby stirred but didn't wake. Jongin huffed and tried again.
"Lulu....Lulu wake up...." This time Luhan opened his eyes and started whining behind his pacifier.
"Shhhh Lulu it's just me...."
"Hyungie?" Luhan said. His reply muffled by the pacifier.
"Mhmmm... Come on Lulu let’s go!" Luhan rubbed his eyes with his cute little fists.
"Sleepy... Lulu wanna sleep." Jongin pouted. 
"No... Let's go on an adventure Lulu. It'll be fun!" Before Luhan could reply Jongin opened the gate to the crib and took Luhan out. Luhan looked so cute in his bunny kingarumi. Jongin set Luhan down and held his hand about to walk but Luhan complained that he was tired and not in the mood to walk. So Jongin decided to carry little Luhan down the stairs. Luhan rested his head on Jongins shoulder and Jongin proceeded to their destination. It was so quiet in the house at this time of night and it was kinda scary. Jongin reached the kitchen and set the sleeping Luhan down. Jongin made sure Luhan was upright before he went to the fridge and got out the large piece of cake. Jongin cut a small shrivel so it wouldn't be obv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter