Once a Baby Always a Baby

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was a happy baby. He always was. Period end of story. However the little ball of cuteness with the big doe eyes and the smell of baby lotion and cinnamon was extra excited. Tomorrow was his birthday and he couldn't wait. He was excited about his presents, the cake, and the ice cream. But mostly he was excited because his daddy and big brother were going to be extra coddling to him. They'd hug him and kiss him, and tell him how much they loved him. It was a dream come true. The baby's happy thoughts were interrupted by his brother picking him up and swinging him around. Luhan squealed with joy.

"Hyungie!!!" Luhan said. Jongin smiled and started kissing Luhan sweetly and tickling the baby.

"Hi Lulu!! How's my baby brother?" Luhan giggles and kisses Jongin.

"Better now that Jonginnies here!" Jongin smiles.

"Bet your excited about your birthday huh Lulu." Luhan nods.

"Mhmm! Lulu excited." Jongin grins widely, nuzzeling his nose into Luhans soft little cheeks.

"I'm excited too! You know why?" Luhan tilted his head.

"Uh uh... Tell me Hyungie!"

"Now you get to do big boy stuff with me! You'll be 4 tomorrow which means you can start being a big boy with me! Maybe we will share a room too. You won't have to have a nursery anymore!"  As he listened, Luhan was soaking all this information... However it didn't put a smile on his face. He was becoming bigger? I guess that's what comes with birthdays. He just kinda thought he could continue to be his adorable three year old self. He loved his nursery. It was soft comfy and cute. His daddy made it especially for him.

"Lulu? Lulu!" Luhan snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Neh Jongie?" Jongin grabbed Luhans hand and smiled.

"Come on let's go eat dinner with daddy! He ordered patsiu!" Luhan shakily nodded and followed Jongin to the kitchen. Sehun who was dishing out food gave his boys a smile.

"Hey you two! Ready to eat?"

"Yea I'm hungry daddy! Lulu come sit next to me!!" Luhan nodded and walked to his high chair wanting to sit in it, however Jongin stopped him and pulled out a chair.

"Sit here with me Lulu! Your gonna be four soon so you get to sit in a big boy chair!" Luhan didn't like they sound of that. All throught the dinner Luhan sulked and just pushed his dinner around. He wanted to be fed. Heck his daddy didn't even give him his bib! He was only a baby! He's naturally a messy eater! His daddy and hyung should know better! Sehun noticed and carded his fingers through Luhans hair.

"What's the matter snowflake? Not hungry?" Luhan shrugged. He wanted his daddy and hyung to understand his struggles but at the same time he didn't want to burden them.

"Well you tell daddy if something's wrong okay baby? It's almost your birthday you shouldn't be sad. Now come on eat up." But I want you to feed me daddy! Is what Luhan wanted to say but the words died in his throat. So with a heavy heart Luhan just picked up his regular old boring fork, and ate his food.

 

After dinner wasn't any better for little Lulu. Instead of a nice warm bubble bath with Jongin, they took a shower since Jongin insisted they were fun. He'd watched daddy do it so he wanted to try it with Luhan. Luhan hated the shower. Hated it hated it hated it. The water droplets on his back made his back itchy. He just wanted to soak in warm water and vanilla smelling suds. After the shower Luhan was pleased to still have his fuzzy baby Donald towel to dry off with so his mood lifted. However come bed time when he was waiting for daddy to take him to bed, Jongin got a hold of him so they could sleep together.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight Lulu? Cause soon we could share a room and have bunk beds! It'll be so cool!" A bed without bars just sounded downright unsafe to Luhan. He liked sleeping with his big brother if he was held tightly, but still...

"I wanna sleep in my crib hyungie..." Jongin contemplated and then nods.

"Okay Lulu that fine! One more day of baby hood huh?" Jongin said winking. Luhan frowned. I'm gonna be a baby forever thank you very much was the only thing going through Luhans head. Sehun came up to Jongins room with a sippy cup and a bottle. Luhans eyes danced with joy at the item. He was about to reach for it when Jongin butted in

"Daddy your silly! Lulu is gonna be four so you should give him a sippy cup too!" Jongin wasn't trying to be mean to Luhan, he was just trying to anticipate how Luhan might feel now that he was turning a new age.

"I-it's okay I li-" Luhan tried to explain however..

"I'm sorry Lulu I didn't even bother to think that you might want a sippy cup now. I'll go fix it. I guess daddy just wants you to remain his baby bay….sigh I remember when Jongin didn’t want to use bottles anymore too…" Sehun mumbled to himself leaving to get Luhan a sippy cup. But I am your baby baby... Luhan thought sadly. 

 

Whoever invented the sippy cup should he boiled in their own pudding Luhan though. The nozzle was hard and cumbersome. He longed for the soft of his baby bottle. Luhan was greatful when his daddy finaly tucked him into his crib, and gave him a soft kiss.

"Good night my little angel. I love you sweet Lulu. Tomorrow is going to be fun. I promise." Luhan stared at his daddy.

"Daddy I'm your baby okay?" Luhan said with cute determination. Sehun laughed.

"Well of course you are Lulu?" Luhan had the sinking feeling his daddy didn't quite get what he was trying to get across. Heck his daddy hasn't given him his binkie yet.

"Binkie daddy pease?"

"You want your binkie baby?"

"Binkie pease!" Luhan said with more gusto. Sehun laughed.

"Okay okay." Sehun gave Luhan his blue and grey binkie, and smiled at the look of contentment on Luhans face. He gave one last kiss and then turned off the light.

 

Luhan woke up the next morning and... He wasn't in his crib anymore... But in a bed. An honest to goodness bed! His room wasn't the soft nursery it used to be, but it was clad in iron man merchandise. It looked like the room for a big boy. In a panic Luhan scrambled up, but a little too quickly for the precious baby rolled out of the bed.  The landing wasn't soft but kind of hard. His fuzzy carpet was gone, and not only that there was a familiar dampness... However it felt wrong. So so wrong. Luhan looked under his shorts and he was right. He had no diaper on. Zilch nada! He had wet the bed but the warm sensation was chaffing and painful. Luhan felt tears come to his eyes and he started to cry. 

"Daddy!! Jongie!" Soon his daddy and Jongin walked in but they didn't have warm and loving faces. They just looked... Dissapointed. Perhaps even alittle annoyed.

"Luhan you wet the bed? Shame on you. You know better than that. Now I have to wash the sheets." Sehun picked up the sheets and bundled them up.

"Jongin take these down stairs."

"Eeeew dad do I have too?" Dad? Dad?! What the hell. Jongin never calls Sehun that Luhan thought.

"Yes. Don't argue." Jongin picks up the sheets and on the way out the door gives Luhan a wet willy.

"Only babies wet the bed squirt. You better fix that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter