We Love you Daddy!

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal, warm, and sunny summer day in the Oh household. Well maybe warm was putting it lightly. It was actually hotter than blazes. It was days like this that Sehun allowed his babies to run around in somewhat the buff. It was just Jongin and Luhan again as their daddy had left for work hours prior. Breakfast and lunch were consumed and now the two were just relaxing, playing, and trying to keep cool. The fan was running on full blast since ac made things too cold sometimes. Luhan was sitting close to fan wearing only his bubble diaper and a red tank top. Jongin however just opted to wear his pull up without a shirt. Jongin was more comfy showing his bare sun kissed skin while Lulu was a bit shyer about showing his cute, milky skinned chest. Luhan was busy eating his mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich while Jongin ate his neopolitan one. Jongin turned to Luhan and smiles.
"Haha oh Lulu... Come here." Luhan leans into his hyung and giggles as Jongin the ice cream off his face and finished off with a big neopolitan flavored kiss to the lips.
"Thank you hyungie!!" Jongin nods turning his attention back to the movie they were watching. It was Iron man 3 and frankly Jongin wasn't missing much, but Luhan liked this movie and would get sad if Jongin didn't enjoy it with him so he did his best to pay attention.
"After this do you wanna go swim Lulu?" Luhan nodded.
"Mhmm can I used my duck floaties? And I want my noodles. Pwease?" 
"Sure Lulu. Hyung will blow them up for you." The two went back to their sweet treats and movie wondering how their daddy was doing.


Sehun was sitting in his cubicle typing up a statement for his boss. Oh how Sehun loathed that man... Well loath is kind of strong...but damn was it accurate. He was always super pissy when it came to his employees and pulled on work like giving candy to children on Halloween. But it was what had to be done to feed cloth and house his little ones so it was somewhat bare able. Sehun printed the statement and was about to grab some water when his desk phone went off.
"Oh Sehuns desk can I help you?"
"Mr. Oh? The boss wants to see you." Speak of the devil thought Sehun.
"Okay. Thanks Hyo...” Hyoyeon was about the only person in the whole damn company that Sehun could honestly say he liked because they shared one thing in common. They hated their boss’s guts. Sehun picked up the statement and trudged to his boss's office.
"You wanted to see me sir?" His boss didn't even look up from his laptop.
"Just set it down there Mr. Oh." Sehun set the paper down and was about to leave when his boss spoke up.
"Hold on. Remember those statements I needed by Friday well I need it by tomorrow." Sehun gapped. He could not be serious.
"But sir that's quite short notice... I haven't even." His boss ceased all typing and gave a scrutinizing look.
"Mr. Oh level with me. I run this whole damn company with efficiency and with only the most competent people. If I say jump my employees say how damn high. Are you following me?" Sehun clenches his fists and nods.
"Yes sir."
"Good. I knew you weren't a hole in the system. I'll pay you for you’re over time. You’re dismissed." Sehun left the office with a grim expression. What a prick.  He didn't know how his babies would take it. They hated when Sehun worked over time especially Luhan. With a sigh Sehun sat back in his chair and dialed Jongins personal phone so he wouldn't feel apprehensive to answer the house phone.
"Daddy!" Jongin said happily. Sehun laughed.
"Hey sweetie. Um I have some bad news… Daddy has to work over time today..." Jongins mood dropped at the news.
"Oh...." Sehun could hear the disappointment in Jongins voice and a faint splash in the background. They must be swimming Sehun thought.
"Don't be sad pumpkin. Daddy will try to get home as fast as he can alright?" Jongin sighed.
"Okay daddy...hurry please... We miss you." Sehun smiles.
"I know sugar pie. I miss my boys to! Now give me a phone smooochi." Jongin giggles and smooches.
"I love you and Lulu. Be good till I come home." Jongin nods.
"Kay.. Bye bye daddy."
"Bye pumpkin butter." Sehun hung up the phone, cracked his knuckles, and got back to work.

It was well past 7 when Sehun finally wrapped up his work. It was a good three hours to the time he was suppose to be home and he needed to hurry. He didn't want his boys to worry. That damn employer of his... He hoped he became a slug in the next life. Sehun packed up his things and swiftly went to his car. There was a bit of traffic so Sehun decided to take surface streets. He was going well over the speed limit but he didn't care he needed to get home. Sehun was at a red light and was making a right... Unfortunately he didn't see the jack wagon that was also in a hurry to get home speeding down his way completely out of nowhere. He was going much faster than Sehun anticipated and before he could honk or stop his car it was too late. Sehun hears a crash and everything goes black with the faded sounds of a car alarm going off.

Jongin paced in the house while Luhan squirmed on the couch. They really wanted their daddy home but they didn't want to seem antsy...even though they were well past being antsy.
"Hyungie...where's daddy.... Lulu want daddy..." Luhan stated with an adorable pout.
"I know Lulu... I miss daddy too... We just have to wait." Jongin wished he knew what to do. He hated seeing Luhans cute little face contorted in sadness. Suddenly the phone rang. Jongin was nervous. He knows he shouldn't answer the phone but it could be daddy since he left his phone in his room. Jongin carefully picked up the phone after the 4th ring.
"H-hello?" Jongin said hesitatntly.
"Oh Jongin thank god..." Came the frantic voice of his Uncle Joonmyeon.
"Uncle Joonmyeon?"
"Yes sweetie it's me.... Um I-I have some bad news little one..." Jongins breath hitched.
"What's wrong?"
"Your daddy was in a car accident sweetie. The hospital just called me... He's currently unconscious..." Jongin couldn't believe his ears. What was he going to tell Lulu...? Their daddy was hurt...
"I'm coming to get you right now so we can go to the hospital. You should pack a diaper bag for Luhan." Jongin nodded shakily and hung up. Jongin ran to his room and got a sweater, his Wawa and a backpack. He went to Luhans room and took out a pre packed diaper bag his daddy had in case of emergency. He took Luhans iron man action figure and his baby Donald Duck plush. He knew he'd need them. Jongin went back down stairs and as if in a trance went to get a couple of bottles for Luhan. Luhan was worried as he watched his hyung move about without saying a word. It scarred him. Jongin went to Luhan and put a sweater with a bear beanie on him so he'd be warm. It was cold tonight after all.
"H-Hyungie... What wrong... Hyungie scarring Lulu..." Jongin snapped out of his trance and took Luhans cheeks in his hands giving him a kiss.
"Lulu... D-daddy is in the hospital." Luhan was shocked and immediately his eyes flooded. The hospital was a place for people who were hurt... Was his daddy hurt?
"D-daddy hurt?" Jongin nodded trying to stay strong for his baby brother. His daddy would want him to be a big boy right now.
"Uncle Joonie is coming to get us..." And as if on cue the door opened to reveal Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon picked up the crying Luhan from the couch and headed to his car with Jongin in tow carrying everything. Luhan cried the whole way to the hospital. Jongin was doing his best to keep it together but the broken cries from his baby brother and the news about his daddy was really weighing down on his barriers. All he could do was hold Luhans hand. Yixing tries his best to comfort his best friend... Because if he was in that position he'd want Jongins support too. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter